Guests need to bring dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card. These information are required for the passengers' list
Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise at Athenian Riviera...
A visit in Athens is not completed without a half day Semi-private Catamaran Cruise Sunset Tour! Well, just take a short drive to the south of the city and you will find yourself in the so-called Athenian Riviera. You will set sail on the crystal-clear blue waters and several at a picturesque location.
Several excellent beaches, stretching from the southern suburbs of Faliro and Glyfada to Lagonissi. Lavish suburbs and sandy beaches, restaurants and bars along the sea front, unforgettable scenic views. This sailing cruise tour has it all, especially at the sunset time! Explore the Athenian Riviera with a different glance. This luxury catamaran cruise includes an unforgettable delicious dinner paired on the spot with finest wine and beverages and the chance to see the beautiful stunning sunset. The duration of the cruise is 5 hours. The tour can take place morning or afternoon.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, at a pre-agreed time and you will be transferred to Agios Kosmas Marina to get on your ship. After start sailing across the Athenian Riviera our staff on board will inform you on the historical narration across the Athenian coastline. Our first stop will be a 20-minute one for swimming at the small islet of Hydrousa and our staff will give you fresh towels and snorkeling gear provided on board (free of charge).
We will then continue our sailing across the Athenian coastline and will make a second stop. This stop will last approx 1½ hrs and during this stop you will enjoy a Greek meal with free wine, beer and refreshments, that will be cooked on board (BBQ and Greek Cuisine, salad etc), served at a picturesque location. Later on, we will start our return sail to Agios Kosmas marina where our cruise will terminate
Note: The cruise can be operated on semi-private (up to 10 people. total duration is 5 hours.
- Athenian Riviera
- Beahes with blue waters
- Ydrousa Island
- Several stops at a picturesque location
- Sunset on Board
- BBQ on board
- Semi-Private Catamaran Cruise up to 10 persons
- Complimentary minivan transfers from and to place stay in Athens
- English Speaking driver
- Vessel orientation & safety briefing
- Swimming stops at schedules bays, only approachable by boat
- Complimentary Greek family style meal & BBQ
- Several at a picturesque location
- FOC snorkeling gear & fresh towels
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 5 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October maybe will be less
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece