- All year, any time that you wish.
Wine Tasting Athens Under Acropolis...
2 Hours: Experience the best of Greek wine and food with our 2-hour Wine Tasting Athens tour. Book online and join our passionate and knowledgeable tour guides for an unforgettable wine tasting journey. You'll discover the secrets of Greek winemaking and gain a deeper understanding of the different varieties of wines.
During our unique wine tasting experience, you'll have the opportunity to taste four different Greek wines from top winemakers, including two whites and two reds. You'll also enjoy artisanal Greek traditional cheeses from all over the countryside that perfectly complement the wine.
Whether you're a novice or an advanced wine lover, our wine tasting is open to everyone. You'll learn about Greek flavors, history, and love for wine, all while enjoying the beautiful Athens scenery. Our wine tasting starts at 6:00 pm, so you can enjoy the sunset while sipping on delicious wines. Book now and discover the magic of Greek wine!
- Immerse yourself in the world of wine with Athens Wine Tasting, a 2-hour wine-tasting experience located under the iconic Acropolis. Led by our team of passionate and experienced wine guides, you'll learn about Greek wine culture, ancient grape varieties, and the unique flavors of Greece.
- Upon arrival, you'll be warmly greeted by our staff and introduced to our wine connoisseur who will provide an overview of the Greek wine region, including maps and charts that illustrate the diversity of grapes and terroir that make up the country's vast array of wine varieties. The experience is guided entirely in English, so you won't miss a word.
- Throughout the wine tasting, you'll sample five different Greek wines, including three whites and two reds, expertly paired with artisanal Greek cheeses and delicacies. As you sip and savor each wine, our wine ambassador will share his love and passion for wine, taking you through ancient times and the wine regions of Greece. You'll learn about the style of wine produced in each region and how to pair them with food.
- Both wine and food servings are generous, ensuring that you get a true taste of Greece. Still water and bread will also be available as palate cleansers. You'll leave the experience feeling confident in your understanding of different wines and varieties thanks to what you've learned and tasted.
- Whether you're a novice or an advanced wine lover, our personalized itineraries are designed to cater to all. Book online now to reserve your spot for an unforgettable wine-tasting in Athens and food experience
- Learn how to taste and evaluate wine.
- Try a selection of 5 different wines (2 red and 3 white)
- Sample great Greek cheese, cold cut and olives.
- Learn the meaning of the ecosystem (terroir)
- Take a tour around the wine regions of the country.
- Gain a better perception and appreciation of the Greek wines.
- Share the experience with other fun people.
- Personable, knowledgeable guide.
- Taste 5 different Greek wines carefully selected by our wine experts
- Enjoy a rich artisanal cheese plate with delicious Greek olives, Cretan rusks,
- Experience 5-star quality service from our knowledgeable wine ambassador
- Stay hydrated with bottled water provided throughout the tasting
- Receive a list of the wines you tasted
- All taxes are included in the price
- Gratuities are optional and not included in the price
- Upon receiving your booking, we will send you directions to the location.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.