All year, any time that you wish. The wine tasting starts at 18.00pm duration 2 hours. We can modify the starting time under your wish (upon availability)
Wine Tasting Athens Under Acropolis...
2 Hours wine tasting Athens. Book online an unforgettable wine tasting in Athens and food experiences. Our passionate and experienced tour guides will ensure you experience the best wine tasting. A treat for senses and the mind, you will finish up your tasting feeling more confident in understanding the different wines, thanks to what you ‘ve learned and the varieties of wines that you have tasted.
Our unique wine tasting includes a tasting of 4 different Greek (two whites and two reds) wines from the top winemakers of this country. During this exciting 2 wine session you’ll get to taste the basic Greek wines accompanied with artisanal Greek traditional cheeses from all over the countryside. Experience Greek flavors, history and love for the Greek wines. Our wine tasting is open for both novice and advanced wine lovers. The wine tasting starts at 18.00pm
- We taste outstanding wines, distinct flavors and learn all about wine, ancient Greek wine culture and the unique varieties of our Greece. We designed a wine activity right under Acropolis, where you can join a virtual tour about the Attica vineyards, the ancient grapes of Greece and tales about Dionysus the God of wine and fertility. Our personalized itineraries are carefully picked from our team wine experts. We are a team of passionate and experienced tour guides specializing in wine tastings, food and wine tours in Athens and the greater area of Attica.
- From the moment you arrive at Athens Wine Tasting you will know you are in good hands. You will be greeted warmly by our staff and get settled in. After meeting our wine connoisseur, you will receive a great overview of the Greek wine region, and with maps and charts you will understand how different grapes and the diverse terroir of the country have led to the vast number of varieties of wine produced. The experience is completely guided in English.
- Paired with artisanal Greek cheeses and delicacies you will discover the incredible flavors that can be created simply by combining different wines with each. We will taste 5 different Greek Grapes 3 whites and 2 reds, still water and bread will be available as palette cleansers. Our wine ambassador is happy to share his love and passion about wine and answer all guests’ questions. He will take you through ancient times, the wine regions of Greece and the style of wine they make. You will learn a lot about great Greek wines and Greek food. Servings of both wine and food are generous and you will have the opportunity to taste the flavors of Greece. The wine tasting starts at 18.00pm duration 2 hours.
- Learn how to taste and evaluate wine.
- Try a selection of 5 different wines (2 red and 3 white)
- Sample great Greek cheese, cold cut and olives.
- Learn the meaning of the ecosystem (terroir)
- Take a tour around the wine regions of the country.
- Gain a better perception and appreciation of the Greek wines.
- Share the experience with other fun people.
- Personable, knowledgeable guide.
- 5 different Greek wines
- A reach artisanal Cheese plate with delicious greek olives,
- Cretan rusks and dry fruits
- 5 star quality service
- List of the wines and cheat sheet to keep notes
- Bottled water
- All Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
We can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our tours are absolutely private only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.