- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Tour Acropolis, Museum & Monastiraki...
Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this Private Tour in Athens will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. You will have the opportunity to explore the most popular sites in Athens in 6 hours. You will visit the Acropolis, Panathinaiko stadium, Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city.....
from where the view of the magnificent Acropolis is breathtaking), the Trilogy of Athens as well as the other most important sites in Athens such as the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church and the Museum of Acropolis.
Book now one of our private tours in Athens, tour in the capital of Greece and admire our heritage, the Greek architecture and culture, Stroll in the picturesque alleys at the Plaka and the Monastiraki Of course you should not skip to sample the famous Greek souvlaki!
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at about 08.30. Athens City Tour, this brilliant tour in Athens that offers a perfect overview of the modern city, will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- We start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- Continue with the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- You can walk at the beautiful narrow streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture. Of course, a city tour in Athens is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you about, at the traditional area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6 hours
- Panoramic city tour of Athens in Athens
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Tour of Acropolis, Parthenon
- Tour of the Acropolis Museum
- Walking tour in Plaka and Monastiraki
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Souvlaki tasting
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (on request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides during the trip to receive deep information
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- 10 euro / person / Museum of Acropolis
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.