All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Private Tour Acropolis, Museum & Monastiraki...
Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this Private Tour in Athens will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. You will have the opportunity to explore the most popular sites in Athens in 6 hours. You will visit the Acropolis, Panathinaiko stadium, Lycabettus Hill (the highest point of the city.....
from where the view of the magnificent Acropolis is breathtaking), the Trilogy of Athens as well as the other most important sites in Athens such as the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church and the Museum of Acropolis.
Book now one of our private tours in Athens, tour in the capital of Greece and admire our heritage, the Greek architecture and culture, Stroll in the picturesque alleys at the Plaka and the Monastiraki Of course you should not skip to sample the famous Greek souvlaki! The duration of the tour is about 6 hours
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at about 08.30. Athens City Tour, this brilliant tour in Athens that offers a perfect overview of the modern city, will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- We start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- Continue with the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- You can walk at the beautiful narrow streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture. Of course, a city tour in Athens is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you about, at the traditional area of Plaka!
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city center
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Tour of Acropolis
- Tour of the Acropolis Museum
- Walking tour in Plaka and Monastiraki
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Lycabettus Hill
- Souvlaki tasting
- Pick up & drop off from your designated point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.