- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
Half day Tour to Cape Souinio with Bus...
Enjoy a half day group tour in Sounio with one of our shared Bus, the southernmost tip of Attica, where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea. Travel alongside the coastline of Athens and admire a truly impressive scene and let the idyllic landscape amaze you!
Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon which is one of the most important sights and archaeological sites of Attica! Once the tour starts in the afternoon, you will admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio! Book now and enjoy our experienced guided tours!
HALF DAY GUIDED SUNSET TOUR IN CAPE SOUNIO WITH SHARED BUS
The bus pick you up at about 14.30 form your hotel to start the Tour in Cape Sounio as it is an excellent choice because you can admire the sunset over the Aegean Sea, as viewed from the ruins, is a sought-after spectacle (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!), Cape Sounio and Temple of God Poseidon!
Cape Sounio is located 69 kilometers south-southeast of Athens, at the southernmost tip of the Attica peninsula in Greece. Drive along the coastal road, passing the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni & Varkiza to the most Southern point of Attica, Cape Sounio, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon stand.
On the way, you have a splendid view of the Saronic Gulf and the little islands offshore. After visiting the Temple of Poseidon, you have time to walk at leisure on the rocky promontory of Sounio. Afterwards we return at your hotel.
The duration of the tours is about 4-5 hours.
- Coastline of Athenian Riviera
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
- View to Saronic Gulf
- Transportation with Shared BUS
- English Speaking driver
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Pick up & drop of from/to your hotel downtown
- All Taxes
- Meals, Personal Expenses
**PLEASE BEFORE YOUR BOOKING CHECK THE OPERATION DATES AT USEFUL INFO
PAYMENT WAY: At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- Our group tours include, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.