- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
One Day Organized Bus Tour, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio...
Choose this organized group tour with bus we have created for you in Argolis, this one-day escape from busy Athens and visit breathtaking Canal of Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio to walk around the narrow streets of the old town to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, and also to have a delicious meal before return in Athens
With this organized bus tour we will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae", the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC, and tour in the excavation of Mycenae Palace and the Mycenaean Tombs.The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place.
We will visit will be at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide, dated back to 4th century BC, which is still in us. Book online one of the best organized shared bus tours in Greece with Licensed tour Guide!
Pick you up from your Hotel in the morning and we make our first short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height!).Which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, (short stop for photos).
Drive along to Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city "rich in gold" of the ancient poets. Visit the Lion's Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs etc.
Depart for Nafplio the most relaxing part of the tour, early in the afternoon, arriving at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the modern Greek history, Nafplio, through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the Palamidi Fortress (short photo stop).
Afterwards, our last stop will be at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators and. We return at your Hotel late in the afternoon.
Are you interested for Private tour in Ancient Epidaurus & Mycenae with Private Chauffeured Car?
Please click on the link: Day Private tour in Argolis, Ancient Epidaurus & Mycenae
- Short stop at the Corinth Canal
- Guided tour in Mycenae
- Lion's Gate
- Visit the tomb of Agamemnon
- Ancient Epidaurus
- A short stop in Nafplio the first capital of modern Greece
- Transportation with first class bus
- Pickup & Drop of from your hotel downtown in Athens
- Licensed tour guide accompany to you
- Entrance fees at all Archaeological sites
- Lunch at traditional restaurant
- All Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
**PLEASE BEFORE YOUR BOOKING CHECK THE OPERATION DATES BELOW:
Days of Operation:
- From 01/11 until 31/03 Every Tuesday & Saturday
- From 01/04 until 31/10 Every Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday & Saturday
PAYMENT WAY: At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.