- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
7 Day Group Tour by Shared Bus in Ancient Greece
Are you interested in a multi-day organized group tour with shared bus in Greece? Book now our 7-day classical group tour with bus to travel all over Greece and visit Ancient Greece, Mycenae, Ancient Epidaurus, Ancient Olympia, Delphi, the Monasteries of Meteora, Vergina, Dion, Pella, the Cultural Center of Aristotle's School and the romantic city of Thessaloniki!
Start with Argolis and three must-see archaeological destinations, Epidaurus, Ancient Mycenae and Nafplio. Visit ancient Olympia, the homeland of the first Olympic Games and the Oracle of Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world! Visit Meteora, the ageless monasteries that combine both historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks.
Enjoy your trip to the beautiful town of Veroia at Northwestern Greece, one of Paul’s beloved towns. Tour in the Ancient town of Vergina and the tomb of the king of Macedonia and father of Alexander the great, King Philip, Visit Dion, the holy city of the Macedonians and Pella, the brilliant Hellenistic capital. Book online thsi grand organized group tour with shared bus in Greece!
DAY 1: ATHENS - MYCENAE - EPIDAURUS - ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- After your breakfast the bus can pick you up from your hotel to leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theatre of Epidauros famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the Town of Nauplion (short stop) drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Arrive at Olympia, cradle of the ancient Olympic Games. Dinner & Overnight in Ancient Olympia
DAY 2: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Ilia and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque Towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delph dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: DELPHI - METEORA:
- In the morning visit the Archaeological Site and the Museum of Delphi. Depart for Kalambaka, a small town situated at the foot of the astonishing complex of the Meteora, those gigantic rocks that rise steep from the plain of Thessaly. Dinner and overnight in Meteora
DAY 4: METEORA - THESSALONIKI:
- Visit the Meteora: perched on top of huge rocks, which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless Monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Depart from Kalambaka, drive through the striking plain of Thessaly and the Valley of Tempi, and admire the gigantic figure of Mount Olympos, the highest mountain in Greece and home of the 12 Gods in Greek Mythology. Arrival at Thessaloniki,the second largest and the most vibrant city in Greece. Dinner and overnight in Thessaloniki
DAY 5: CITY TOUR IN THESSALONIKI:
- In the morning visit the city that throughout the era of the Byzantine Empire was the "co-reigning" city, second in population and prestige only to Constantinople. Visit unique monuments and feel the glorious Byzantine past in some of the oldest and most characteristic churches of the Christian world as well as in the Museum of Byzantine Culture, awarded with the Council of Europe's Museum Prize for the year 2005. Rest of the day free, to enjoy time in the lively center of the city. Dinner and overnight in Thessaloniki
DAY 6: THESSALONIKI - EDESSA - NAOUSA VEROIA-VERGINA - THESSALONIKI:
- Depart in the morning for a unique approach to historical Macedonia. First stop at picturesque Edessa where we see the town's famous landmark, the Waterfalls. Then proceed to Naoussa, to a site of exceptional beauty and importance: Aristotle's School, the picturesque site where the great philosopher taught ‘the doctrines of morals and politics' to Alexander the Great and the Macedonian youth. Then drive to Vergina (ancient Aigai), to live the experience of a visit to the unique Museum, created in the Great Tumulus covering the royal tombs of Macedonia. See the astonishing findings from the tomb of King Phillip II, Alexander's father, and feel the thrill of the greatest discovery of the 20th century. In only a few miles away is Veria (Biblical Beroea) to visit Saint Paul's Bema, and then stroll through the old Jewish neighborhood and the colourful market area. A walk in a city where past is present and around. Return to Thessaloniki. Dinner and overnight in Thessaloniki
DAY 7: THESSALONIKI - PELLA- DION - ATHENS:
- Drive to Pella, the capital of Alexander the Great. See the exquisite floor mosaics of the 4th century B.C. villas, in situ as well as in the new Museum. Then proceed and visit the Archaeological Park of Dion (sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympos). After the visit we shall start driving south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae (see the Leonidas' Monument) and Thebes, arrive in Athens late in the afternoon.
- Corinth canal
- Mycenae archaeological site
- Ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Olympia archaeological site & museum
- Delphi site & museum
- Monasteries of Meteora
- City of Thessaloniki
- Alexander the Great
- The cultural center of Aristotle's School
- City of Veria (Biblical Beroea) to visit Saint Paul's Bema
- The Archaeological Park of Dion (sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympos)
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with first class Shared Bus
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- 6 Night's accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- 6 Dinners at the hotel
- All Taxes
- Meals and personal expenses
- Drinks, Tips
- Hotel City tax
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- If you will arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- At the Islands, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.