- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
Bus Tours in Greece: Athens By Night Tour, Acropolis...
Are you and your family or friends interested in touring in Athens by Nights with shared bus? Nobody can deny the fact that Athens is one of the greatest cities of the world offering you entertainment in all ways, and many things to do all night till early morning, for all preferences.
Book online this special tour and do not miss the unique opportunity to sightsee the enlightened capital of Greece and its beautiful monuments of our Greek heritage! Visit important archaeological sites, while the sun is setting, and after your tour is completed, dine in the center of Athens, to a traditional Greek tavern, while being entertained by live Greek music, under the moonlight!
ATHENS BY NIGHT WITH SHARED BUS
Pick you up from your hotel at about 20.15 in order to start your Athens Tour by night. Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the City Center and the slope of the sacred hill in where you will be able to photograph the lighted Acropolis, and admire the view of the most important sightseeing’s of Athens: the Panathenian Stadium, the Parliament Building and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the Guards, the Academy of Athens, the University and the National Library, the former Royal Palace, the Temple of Olympius Zeus, the Hadrian's Gate, and of course the ring road of Acropolis.
Then you will have the chance and the opportunity to walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, to end up at a traditional Greek tavern and enjoy a tasteful Greek dinner, while being entertained by the famous live bouzouki music, and Greek folk dances in traditional costumes.
After your dinner, we will drive you back at your hotel around midnight!
- Acropolis in the night
- Panathenian Stadium
- Parliament Building
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier with the Guards
- Academy of Athens
- University and the National Library
- Royal Palace
- Temple of Olympius Zeus
- Hadrian's Gate
- First Class shared bus
- Pickup and drop of from your hotel
- Professional Tour Leader
- All Taxes
- Personal expense
**PLEASE BEFORE YOUR BOOKING CHECK THE OPERATION DATES AT USEFUL INFO
PAYMENT WAY: At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- Our group tours include, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.