- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
5 Day Classical Group Tour to Ancient Greece...
Book this 5 day classical group tour in Greece we have created with first class shared bus & qualified guides to visit must-see places in Greece. Easy to book online with Multiple Payment Options. Travel all over Greece choosing one of our group vacation package with the comfort of a bus and enjoy our experienced tour guides!
Admire the ancient theater of Epidaurus, the first capital city of Greece, Nafplio, the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC and the birthplace of the first Olympic Games ever, ancient Olympia. Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world. Dare to be enchanted by the amazing view and the picturesque architecture of Arachova and tour in Meteora, the ageless monasteries that combine both historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks.
DAY 1: ATHENS - CANAL OF CORINTH - EPIDAURUS - NAFPLIO:
- Pick you up from your Hotel, and driving along the Attica coastline, after a quick stop at the famous Canal of Corinth with the breathtaking view of 80m height and 6km length! We will visit at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators, then proceed to the town of Nafplio. Afternoon free. You can explore the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, Nauplio! Overnight in Nafplio. Proposed hotel 4* www.amphitryon.gr
DAY 2: NAFPLIO - MYCENAE - ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- Morning free. Depart around 12:30 for Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia. Proposed hotel 4* www.artygrandhotel.gr
DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- In the morning visit the Archaeological Site with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia until the magnificent bridge which is crossing the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, arrive in Delphi. Overnight in Delphi. Proposed hotel 4* www.amaliahoteldelphi.gr
DAY 4: DELPHI - METEORA:
- After your breakfast, we will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre where could seat more than 5000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi, where you can admire the ''Charioteer'', one of the best bronze statues ever! Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, depart from Delphi to Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Meteora. Proposed hotel 4* www.amaliahotelkalambaka.gr
DAY 5: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Visit to Meteora enjoying a unique and most impressive scenery of ageless monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. We visit the first great monastery of Varlaam, founded on the 16th century and located on the top of a rock at 380m height! Our second visit will be at the Monastery of St. Stephan, of the 15th century, also built on the top of the top of another huge rock where you will admire a small treasure of Byzantine and Christian items, at the museum inside the monastery! Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, and Thermopyles (short stop to see across the road the Leonida's Monument) as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Drop you off at your hotel late afternoon.
- Corinth canal
- Mycenae archaeological site
- Ancient theater of Epidaurus
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- Romantic city of Nafpaktos
- Olympia archaeological site & museum
- Delphi site & museum
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Transport with first class bus
- Pickup & Drop of from your hotel downtown in Athens
- Licensed tour guide accompany to you
- Entrance fees at all Archaeological sites
- Daily Breakfast & 4 Dinner at the hotel
- 4 night's accommodation
- All Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Hotel City Tax
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- If you will arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- At the Islands, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.