- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
3 Day Group Tour Greece, Mycenae, Olympia & Delphi..
Are you interested in exploring the ancient Greek culture and the Greek inheritance? Do you want to visit traditional cities full of history? Book this 3-day classical group tour with shared bus in Greece and visit the beauties of the Peloponnesse & central Greece.
Visit the ancient theater of Epidaurus, the first capital city of Greece, Nafplio and the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC. Visit the birthplace of the first Olympic Games ever, ancient Olympia. Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world, because of its location and the Ancient Oracle, where is said that Pythia delivered oracles. Dare to be enchanted by the amazing view and the picturesque architecture of Arachova.
Book online your group organized vacation package in Argolis (Mycenae and Epidaurus), Delphi and Olympia, enjoying our experienced guided tours!
DAY 1: ATHENS - MYCENAE - EPIDAURUS - ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- Departure from Athens (pick you up from your Hotel!) and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). Soon we reach the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide and afterwards we will visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, an ancient town with great power the past years, with the famous ''Gate of Lions'' and ''Atreus King Tomb'' . Then we will depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia. Proposed hotel 4*: www.hoteleuropa.gr (or similar)
DAY 2: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- Start early in the morning, visiting the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the Museum and the Stadium, where first Olympic Games took place on 776 B.C. We continue and we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe and we will stop at the beautiful seaside town of Naupaktos for a coffee or lunch. Pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpactos (Lepanto) and Itea, in order to reach in Delphi for Overnight. Proposed hotel 4*: http://amaliahoteldelphi.gr (or similar)
DAY 3: DELPHI - ATHENS:
- Last day of the tour, and we will be back again to the glory Ancient years of Greece, visiting the famous sightseeing of Delphi, with the ancient stadium, the oracle and the museum. Afterwards, we visit the most famous winter resort in Greece, Arachova, traditional and at the same time modern small city in an altitude of 1000 meters. We will return at your hotel late in the afternoon
Are you interested in 3 Days Private Classical Tour?
Please click on the link: 3 Days Private Tour Mycenae, Epidaurus, Delphi
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Olympia
- Transport with first class bus
- Pickup & Drop of from your hotel downtown in Athens
- Licensed tour guide accompany to you
- Entrance fees at all Archaeological sites
- Breakfast & Dinner at your hotel
- 2 Night's Hotel accommodation
- All Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Hotel City Tax
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- If you will arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- At the Islands, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.