- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
Half Day Group Tour in Corinth with Bus
Best-Seller half day organized group tour in Ancient Corinth with Shared Bus following the footsteps of Apostle Paul. Take the opportunity to visit the Ancient Corinth who Apostle Paul preached the god's word. The presence of the apostle Paul in Corinth is of great importance for Christianity!
The steps of the Apostle Paul are an ideal combination of pilgrimage and sightseeing in some of the most beautiful parts of Greece. Therefore, we have created this half-day Bus Christian tour in Ancient Corinth, based on the footsteps of St Paul. Visit Ancient Corinth, one of Saint Paul’s beloved cities, where he spend two years and founded the Cathedral and the Church of Corinth. Visit the Ancient Market and the Kechrias port, from where his next journey to Syria began.
Book now one of our organized Bus Tour Package and visit Christian points of great interest, through the eyes of St. Paul!
- Pick you up from your hotel in the morning at about 08.30, leave Athens and drive South West until we reach the Corinth Canal (6 km length and 80m height!) which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea.
- We have a short stop there to admire the Canal and then we will reach at the ancient town of Corinth where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. The remains of the City, which include the Agora (market place) and Apollo's Temple (6th century B.C.) clearly show how rich and important Corinth was in Ancient Times.
- Next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port. Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. He stayed in Corinth for eighteen months, establishing and consolidating the Church of Corinth.
- Then, from Kechrias port, his next journey began Ephesos. It is said that In Kehreas he shaved his head because he had a vow. With great emotion he parted with his brothers in Christ of Corinth, who accompanied him to the port of Kenchreon.
- After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and we will return back to Athens. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours.
- Canal of Corinthos
- Ancient Market of Corinthos
- Ancient Market
- Kechrias port
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel
- Transportation with Shared Bus
- English Speaking driver
- Licensed tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- All Taxes
- Personal expenses
PAYMENT WAY: At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- Our group tours include, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.