- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
Group Tour Athens with Bus, Acropolis, the Museum...
Book now one of our organized Bus tours in Athens, tour in the capital of Greece and admire our heritage, the Greek architecture and culture. Explore the most famous sites of ancient and modern Athens with the accompaniment of our experienced tour guides!
Visit the sacred rock of the Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum, located on the ancient road that in classical times led up to the "sacred rock", built over an extensive archaeological site! Choose this Bus Sightseeing tour in Athens and enjoy your guided tour!
- Pick you up from your Hotel and starting Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- Panoramic city tour: The Athens Sightseeing tour depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church
- Our Next stop will be at ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. The newMuseum of Acropolis: Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you. We will return back at 13.45. The duration of the tour is about 4-5 hours.
Are you interested for PRIVATE City tour in Athens? Please click here: PRIVATE Athens Sightseeing
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city center
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium
- Guided tour of Acropolis
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Transportation with first class luxury Bus
- Licensed English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee to Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, Cape Sounio
- All taxes
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
Days of Operation: Daily
PAYMENT WAY: At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
- Our group tours include, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.