The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
5 Day Group Tour in Meteora, Delphi, Santorini, Mykonos...
We are glad to provide you 5 day group vacation package Greece with shared bus in Delphi, Meteora, Santorini & Mykonos. This group tour is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with Delphi and the Monasteries of Meteora both sites are under the UNESCO’s heritage sites and also 2 of the most cosmopolitan Islands in Greece, Santorini & Mykonos
After mainland tour, stroll in Santorini's narrow streets, visit the volcano, swim at the thermal spas of Palaia Kameni and admire the stunning, unrivaled sunset at Oia through a cruise tour! Visit the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, known for the sandy beaches with the turquoise waters and its nightlife! Take the boat to have a half-day trip to Delos, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece!
Book this organized vacation packages to mainland & Greek Islands for unforgettable trip in Greece!
DAY 1: ATHENS DELPHI - METEORA:
- Pick you up from your Hotel and about 3 hours later we will arrive at Delphi area. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. Our first stops will be at picturesque village of Arachova on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. Continuing we will visit Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle. Depart from Delphi and driving through Central Greece and the cities of Lamia, Trikala (quick stop), we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora).
DAY 2: METEORA - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, we leave from the hotel and visit nearby Meteora, for a tour of the cliff-top monasteries and visit two different BYZANTINE MONASTERIES built on top of rock towers and providing fantastic views over the plain. Meteora is included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. The monasteries are perched on top of towers of sandstone, which for centuries provided totally inaccessible retreats for the monks. Meteora is considered one of the most beautiful area of mainland Greece, and its monasteries are one of the country's most unique attractions. Return to Athens passing from Thermopyles where there is the statue of Leonidas (short stop for photos) as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Drop you off at your hotel late afternoon. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND.
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 11.30. We meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. OPTIONAL: Sunset cruise to Volacno with Buffet on Board. Our driver pick you up form your hotel to start the cruise tour. You will walk to the volcano’s ridge. We have a stop at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island. Here you can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea..read more. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND.
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini Port to get the ferry for Mykonos island Departure at 11.50 and arrival at 14.20 to Mykonos island. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. OPTIONAL: Afternoon Cruise Tour to Delos.Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the importnat Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures..read more Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Mykonos port & take the ferry for Piraeus departing at 14.30 reaching Piraeus-Athens at about 17.30. We meet and assist you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Delphi, Temple of Apollo
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Santorini Island
- Sunset of Oia at Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Enjoy the Night-Life in Mykonos
- Walk to narrow street at Mykonos & Santorini
- Enjoy the beaches
- Cruise tour Volcano
- Guided Cruise tour in Delos
- English Speaking driver
- Transfer from/to Piraeus port/hotel
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in Santorini
- 4 Nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance fees in Delphi and Monasteries of Meteora
- Licensed Tour guide accompany to you during Delphi & Meteora
- 1 dinner at the hotel in Meteora
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus port/Santorini/Mykonos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
Note that this tour includes professional tour guide accompany to you during the trip in Delphi & Meteora. During your stay in Mykonos & Santorini it is not necessary to have tour guide but only if you will choose the local tours or cruises which local guides included.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats, or bigger depend the size of the groups
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.