- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
5 Day Group Tour in Meteora, Delphi, Santorini, Mykonos...
We are glad to provide you 5 day group vacation package Greece with shared bus in Delphi, Meteora, Santorini & Mykonos. This group tour is a wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with Delphi and the Monasteries of Meteora both sites are under the UNESCO’s heritage sites and also 2 of the most cosmopolitan Islands in Greece, Santorini & Mykonos
After mainland tour, stroll in Santorini's narrow streets, visit the volcano, swim at the thermal spas of Palaia Kameni and admire the stunning, unrivaled sunset at Oia through a cruise tour! Visit the most famous island in the world, Mykonos, known for the sandy beaches with the turquoise waters and its nightlife! Take the boat to have a half-day trip to Delos, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece!
Book this organized vacation packages to mainland & Greek Islands for unforgettable trip in Greece!
DAY 1: ATHENS DELPHI - METEORA:
- Pick you up from your Hotel and about 3 hours later we will arrive at Delphi area. Along the way, you will see the plain of Beotia, an agricultural center and you will also pass by the city of Theva, the birthplace of King Oedipus. Our first stops will be at picturesque village of Arachova on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. Continuing we will visit Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle. Depart from Delphi and driving through Central Greece and the cities of Lamia, Trikala (quick stop), we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora).
DAY 2: METEORA - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, we leave from the hotel and visit nearby Meteora, for a tour of the cliff-top monasteries and visit two different BYZANTINE MONASTERIES built on top of rock towers and providing fantastic views over the plain. Meteora is included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. The monasteries are perched on top of towers of sandstone, which for centuries provided totally inaccessible retreats for the monks. Meteora is considered one of the most beautiful area of mainland Greece, and its monasteries are one of the country's most unique attractions. Return to Athens passing from Thermopyles where there is the statue of Leonidas (short stop for photos) as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Drop you off at your hotel late afternoon. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND.
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arrival at 11.30. We meet you at the Santorini port and transfer you to your hotel. Free time for yourself. OPTIONAL: Sunset cruise to Volacno with Buffet on Board. Our driver pick you up form your hotel to start the cruise tour. You will walk to the volcano’s ridge. We have a stop at the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island. Here you can relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND.
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Santorini Port to get the ferry for Mykonos island Departure at 11.50 and arrival at 14.20 to Mykonos island. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and fun, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "Matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, and you can shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. OPTIONAL: Afternoon Cruise Tour to Delos.Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the importnat Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures.Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Mykonos port & take the ferry for Piraeus departing at 14.30 reaching Piraeus-Athens at about 17.30. We meet and assist you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Delphi, Temple of Apollo
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Santorini Island
- Sunset of Oia at Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Enjoy the Night-Life in Mykonos
- Walk to narrow street at Mykonos & Santorini
- Enjoy the beaches
- Cruise tour Volcano
- Guided Cruise tour in Delos
- English Speaking driver
- Transfer from/to Piraeus port/hotel
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in Santorini
- 4 Nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Entrance fees in Delphi and Monasteries of Meteora
- Licensed Tour guide accompany to you during Delphi & Meteora
- 1 dinner at the hotel in Meteora
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus port/Santorini/Mykonos/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- If you will arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- At the Islands, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.