- All year in Specific dates, please check the availability via the reservation form before making the online booking
13 Day Group Tour in Ancient Greece, Santorini, Mykonos
Join a unique guided bus group tour which combines the treasures of the Southern mainland Greece with the beautiful Greek islands! Book this outstanding group all-inclusive vacation packages operated by with first class shared buses offers qualified tour guides. Easy to book online with Multiple Payment Options & early booking discounts.
An unforgettable experience that covers 4 precious diamonds included in the UNESCO World Heritage List (Mycenae, Ancient Olympia, Delphi and the Meteora) and 2 of the most popular islands, Mykonos with its lifestyle, the world-known nightlife and the famous sandy beaches and Santorini with the stunning caldera / volcano views and an unpreceded sunset into the Aegean. You will also a bus tour in Athens that is blessed with a world-wide gem, its Acropolis that crowns the city for 25 centuries and is among the most visited sites worldwide & Cape Sounio, with the breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and the beautiful sunset
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet and assist you at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - (MYCENAE- EPIDAURUS - NAFPLIO) - ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- The bus pick you up from your hotel downtown of Athens at about 08.00 and leave by the coastal road to the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Theater of Epidaurus, famous for its remarkable acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nafplio (short photo stop), drive on to Mycenae and visit the Archaeological Site and the Tomb of Agamemnon. Then depart for Olympia through Central Peloponnese and the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. Overnight in Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games. (Dinner at your hotel). Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- In the morning you will visit the Archaeological Site of Ancient Olympia with the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus, the Ancient Stadium and the Archaeological Museum. Then continue, driving through the plains of Eliad and Achaia until the magnificent bridge that crosses the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Pass by the picturesque towns of Naupactus (Lepanto) and Itea, in order to arrive at Delphi. (Dinner at your hotel). Overnight in Delphi.
DAY 4: DELPHI - METEORA:
- After your breakfast, we will visit Delphi, the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre where could seat more than 5000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi, where you can admire the ''Charioteer'', one of the best bronze statues ever! Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, depart from Delphi to reach Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. (Dinner at your hotel). Overnight in Meteora.
DAY 5: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list, having our first stop great monastery of Varlaam, founded on the 16th century and located on the top of a rock at 380m height! Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545, where you will admire a small treasure of Byzantine and Christian items, at the museum inside the monastery! This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. Afterwards, we will return to Athens, via Trikala, Lamia, and Thermopylae, where we will have a quick stop in order to admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 6: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR WITH LUNCH:
- Pick you up from your Hotel at about 08.30 in order to start our Athens City Tour from the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After a delicious lunch, we will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens. Cape Sounio and the Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus port to take the boat departing at 07.00 to reach at Mykonos Island at 09.40. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 8: MYKONOS ISLAND - CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL)
- Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theater and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. OR you can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 9: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our local driver will transfer at your hotel. You have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreded places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: SANTORINI ISLAND - DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO (OPTIONAL):
- Today we suggest you take the excellent day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus will pick you up at about 10.30 from your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat to start the cruise tour. You will visit the Volcano, you can swim at Hot Springs, if you want, and then you will visit THIRASIA, a wonderful small island, where you will have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, get off the boat and walk to reach at famous Oia, or you could ride a donkey. There you will admire the sunset, walk at the narrow street, etc. At the end of the sunset at about 20.00, the bus will be waiting for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 11: SANTORINI ISLAND - VILLAGE & WINE TOUR & SUNSET TOUR (OPTIONAL):
- Pick you up from your ship or from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. Our first visit is at Pyrgos village, the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! There we will pay a visit at the wonderful monastery of Prophet Elias, built in 1711. Our second visit is at the village Megalochori, where you can admire the Cycladic culture. Then, we will visit the famous Red Beach or black beach, and finally we will have a perfect wine tour at one of the best perfect winery in Santorini! You will have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines in combination with finger food, if you wish. The last stop will be at the famous area of Oia that hundreds of persons visit to admire the most famous sunset of the world. You can walk at the narrow streets at Oia, before returning back at your hotel. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 12: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 take the boat for Piraeus Port, arriving at 17.00. Our driver will be waiting for you at Piraeus Port to transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- We will transfer you at Athens airport, according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- Meteora Monasteries
- Mykonos island
- Santorini island
- Sunset to Volcano
- Delos Cruise Tour
- Transportation with A/C bus from/to major hotel
- Licensed Tour Guide for the Classical / Mainland tour
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Group tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- Transfer from/to Athens airport hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Hotel/Piraeus/Port
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus port
- 12 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- 3 Dinner at the hotel in Olympia, Delphi, Meteora
- 1 Lunch during the tour in Athens and Cape Sounio
- Welcome bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- All Taxes
- Meals, Personal expenses
- Optional Tours in Mykonos & Santorini
- Hotel City Tax
- Our group tours include lunches, licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites (except the tours at the Islands, as it is a self-guided tours)
- All our group tours operated in English language, but in some dates most of the tours operated also in French, please let us know for your preference language.
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers; have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- We provide you Air-conditioned Buses first class, from 18 seats to 56 seats, depends on the participants of the group.
- The bus pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Airbnb downtown of Athens or from the closer point of your hotel, in walking distances
- If you will arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- At the Islands, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- You can choose your single private room for 1 pax, a double sharing room for 2 pax, or a triple sharing room for 3 pax
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the voucher with pick up time via email and the contact emergency phone number
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.