All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Half day Private tour in Milos...
Book this Private tour in Milos as it is an island born from Volcanos and “loved” by the light and nature and with this excellent private half day tour you will have the chance to visit some of the most well known sites in Milos and admire some of its beauties. It has been voted as one of the most beautiful islands worldwide...
and with this tour you will get a small taste of the uniqueness of Milos. Visit the Ancient theater, the Catacombs, get the opportunity to see some traditional fisherman’s villages and nevertheless, the capital city of Milos Plaka which is built over the village of Adamas, at an altitude of about 200 m. It is a picturesque capital with narrow cobbled streets, stairs and small squares hiding taverns, shops and several beautiful mansions.
There you will be able to enjoy a visit at the Folklore and Archeological Museum and the magnificent view since it is built in a small hill.
- Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel and you will visit the ANCIENT THEATRE of Milos which is located on the east side of the narrow entrance of the gulf of Milos, among the modern villages of Tripiti and Klima, looking down to the largest natural port of the Mediterranean. Nestled on a hill, facing the Southside of the island, the acoustics and the views over Milos Bay are perfect.
- Continue your tour to the area where the statue VEVUS of MILOS was discovered: now grace at the museum of Louvre in Paris France.
- Then, you will visit the CATACOMBS of Milos: the second most remarkable Prechristianic monument worldwide, following those of Rome, because of which Milos was proclaimed a Holy Island in 2014 making it a World Pilgrimage Centre and enforcing the image of our country as a focus of global, spiritual radiance.
- Drive to reach at KLIMA: a scenic fisherman’s village with the colorful “SYRMATA” beside the light green of the sea (sirmata in Milos, are storage places for small boats that are located on the down side of the houses and in the sea. Another characteristic that make “Sirmata” unique is the bright colors that they are painted with.
- Continue our tour to PLAKA the capital of Milos and visit the FOLKLORE and ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM where you will learn about the History and the traditional life of the island, as well as a walk around the narrow streets of the village with numerous little shops, ending at MARMARA, the yard of the church of Panagia Korfiatissa, enjoying the majestic view from the most amazing spot for taking photos on the island.
- Then visit MANDRAKIA: a scenic fisherman’s village with 2 little docks that host Milos typical “Syrmata”, with the colorful door cavesAnd finally, you will have the opportunity to visit Sarakiniko with the white volcanic rocks sculpted by time.
****This tour can be made either in the morning or in the evening so that to enjoy the sunset.
- Monastery of Saint John & the Museum Cave of the Apocalypse
- Convent of Evangelismos Convent of Zoodochos Pigi & Museum
- Chora Town of Patmos
- Grikos bay
- Grotto of the Apocalypse
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece