- All year, any time that you wish.
Day Trip to Argolis, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio...
10 Hours private tour. Choose this one day private tour in Argolis, Peloponnese we have created for you to escape from busy Athens. Have a short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth and then pay a visit Ancient Corinth, the "golden city" of Mycenae, the Ancient Epidaurus and romantic Nafplio town!
With this one-day private customized tour in Peloponnese, you will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place. We will visit will be at the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will visit the romantic city of Nafplio, you can walk around the narrow streets of the old town to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian, or neoclassical buildings. Also, you will visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) with the amazing view, to the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark.
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 and we will make a short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth with the amazing view of the 6 km length and 80m height! Our next stop will be at Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked. Next stop will be at the Ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization, home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. Visit the Cyclopean Walls, the famous Lion’s Gate and the ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’! The most relaxing part of the tour is upon our arrival at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, the seaside town of Nafplio, early in the afternoon!
- You can have a traditional Greek lunch here and then walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’ s trademark! Afterwards, we will have our last stop at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators and the breathtaking acoustics and then, we will return at your Hotel late in the afternoon. The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth & Bema of Apostle Paul
- Ancient Mycenae & Lion Gate
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- City of Nauplio
- Castle of Nafplio, with the 999 steps
- Bourtzi of Nafplio
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mycenae, Epidaurus, Corinth
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Free for the Canal of Corinth
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.