All year, any time that you want.
Day Trip to Argolis, Corinth, Mycenae, Nafplio...
Choose this one day private tour we have created for you in Argolis, this one-day escape from busy Athens and visit Ancient Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio! Visit the breathtaking Canal of Corinth, pay a visit Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
With this one day private customized tour in Peloponnese, you will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place. We will visit will be at the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will visit the romantic city of Nafplio, you can walk around the narrow streets of the old town to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. Also you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark.
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 (or from Athens airport) and we will make a short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth with the amazing view of the 6 km length and 80m height!
- Our next stop will be at Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
- We will be at the Ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization, home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. Visit the Cyclopean Walls, the famous Lion’s Gate and the ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’! The most relaxing part of the tour, is upon our arrival at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, the seaside town of Nafplio, early in the afternoon!
- You can have a traditional Greek lunch here and then walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’ s trademark!
- Afterwards, we will have our last stop at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators and the breathtaking acoustics and then, we will return at your Hotel late in the afternoon.
- The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth & Bema of Apostle Paul
- Ancient Mycenae & Lion Gate
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- City of Nauplio
- Castle of Nafplio, with the 999 steps
- Bourtzi of Nafplio
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car or Mini Van
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens from Cruise Ship
- Licensed Tour Guide according to your selection
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.