- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Tour, Nafplio, Mycenae, Epidaurus...
10 Hours: Discover the wonders of the Peloponnese with our 10-hour private tour of Argolis. Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens and embark on a journey to explore the breathtaking Canal of Corinth, Ancient Epidaurus, Mycense and Nafplio. We'll travel to Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, where you'll explore one of Greece's most important and famous archaeological sites.
Then, we'll visit the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, which reflects the splendor of Greek culture. Our tour concludes with a visit to the romantic town of Nafplio, where you'll have the opportunity to stroll through its narrow streets, admire ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments, statues, and Venetian or neoclassical buildings. Visit the Castle of the Town for breathtaking views for memorable photos! This private tour in Mycenae, Epidaurus is customized to meet your needs, with knowledgeable and professional driver or guide ensuring an unforgettable experience. Book now to enjoy the best rates for this once-in-a-lifetime journey through history and culture in the Peloponnese!
- Pick up: Our driver will be at your hotel at 8:30 am, to start the tour.
- Canal of Corinth: We will begin with a short stop at the Canal of Corinth, where you can witness its breathtaking view and admire its 6 km length and 80m height.
- Epidaurus: Next, we will visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, with its impressive 15,000 spectators and breathtaking acoustics.
- Nafplio: After that, we will head to the seaside town of Nafplio, the first capital city of modern Greece, where we will stop for lunch and enjoy the town's beauty. You can also visit the Castle of the Town, with its 999 steps and amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio's trademark!
- Mycenae: Finally, we will visit Ancient Mycenae, the center of Greek civilization and home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. You can visit the Cyclopean Walls, the famous Lion's Gate, and the Atreus King Tomb. Our professional and friendly tour guides will ensure that you have a memorable experience. Book your day tour from Athens to Mycenae, Epidaurus, Corinth and Nafplio now and get the best rates!
- A short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth with its impressive view
- Visit to the Mycenaean citadel, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece
- Visit to the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture
- A stop at the romantic city of Nafplio, the first capital city of modern Greece, with its ancient walls, medieval castles, and monuments
- Opportunity to walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio and admire the Venetian or neoclassical buildings
- Visit to the Castle of the Town, with its 999 steps and amazing view
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mycenae, Epidaurus
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- Free for the Canal of Corinth
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 4 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 3 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.