Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card. Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation
Cruise Tour to Milos & Kimolos Island
The adventure and the exploration of the island with a day cruise is an ideal way to see the most highlights of Milos and Island of Kimolos. Especially to visit the famous beaches accessible only by boat. Seeing the fabulous variety of colors and landscapes during the cruise trip you will start wondering if you are at paradise!
Allow the abundantly experienced Captain to introduce you to the most beautiful parts of the island with the Round of Milos boat, a traditional wooden hull, which includes a visit to Kimolos. You will have the unique chance to explore remote and colorful beaches, sea caves, rare geological formations, to swim in uniquely breathtaking waters and to be enchanted by unforgettable one-day cruise excursions.
- This wonderful half day cruise start from Pollonia port at about 10:00 a.m. We open the sails for beautiful Poliegos a small island near to Milos with amazing waters! The locations that we are going to visit and stop for swimming and relaxing is the "Galazia Nera", "Kato Mersini" unique destinations with amazing scenery, paradisial waters are there for you!
- We continue our cruise with a special visit at the "Island of Kimolos' a small paradise during the cruise trip! There the stop for swimming is the beach which called "Prasa". This location is famous for the breathtaking scenery! Our final stop is at "Ano Mersini" also an amazing place for swimming! During the cruise we offer you plenty of delicious snacks, lunch, fruits, soft drinks and alcohol drinks (wine & beer).
- We will be back at Pollonia port at about 16.30 The program is subject to amendment depending on weather conditions and at the discretion of the captain.
- Kimolos Island
- Poliegos Island
- Prasa beach
- Galazia Nera beach
- Kato Mersini
- Ano Mersini
- Semi private cruise
- English speaking Captain
- Leader on board
- Snacks, lunch, fruits, soft drinks or wine & beer.
- Fuel & all taxes
- Transfer from your hotel outside from Pollonia area on request
- Then meeting point of the cruise tour is Pollonia port. If your hotel located far away from Pollonia area, we will arrange round transfers with extra cost
The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 8 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 6 hours..
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece