All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Food Tour in Rhodes & Local Delicacies Tour...
Half day guided walking food tour in Rhodes with which you will get introduced to the flavors and culture of Rhodes, you will taste the local sweets 'Melekouni" and the "famous Greek coffee", "Loukoumades" and will have the chance to walk at the streets of Knight and the Grand Master palace.
Of course we will combine the delicacies tour, with a guided walking tour at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, and the Old Town of Rhodes, also we will visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. After all our driver transfer you back to your ship or to your hotel. Book now online the best-selling shore excursion in Rhodes. (Duration 4 hours)
- We will pick you up from your cruise ship (or from your hotel) to start this special private delicacies tour. We will have a panoramic city tour in Rhodes which includes Italian builds of Rhodes with deep architectural legacy, the Rhodes Post Office, one of the most beautiful building in Rhodes and much more.
- We continue to visit the Acropolis, standing on the hill now known as Monte Smith and consists of the Temple of Apollo (the remains of the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus) and the archaeological park that contains the Hellenistic stadium, built in the 3rd century BC, where the athletic events of the Alioi Games took place. Get beautiful photos from here as the panoramic view of the city and the sea will take your breath away.
- This guided walking food tour in Rhodes is a unique opportunity to discover the taste of Rhodes with a walking food tour, indulging in the local gastronomic delights and the local hand-made sweets such us "Melekouni", the "Greek Coffee", "Loukoumades" and more.
- Of course we will combine the delicacies tour, with a guided walking tour at the streets of Rhodes Medieval town and the Street of the Knights. We will visit the amazing Palace of Grand Master of the Knights, and the Old Town of Rhodes, also we will visit the Chapel of Agios Georgios, the Byzantine church of Our Lady of the Castle and Suleiman Mosque. After all our driver transfer you back to your ship or to your hotel.
- The Ancient Acropolis
- the Roman Odeon
- the temple of Athena Polias and Zeus Polieus
- the temple of Pythion Apollo
- the Palace of the Grand Masters
- the Old Town of Rhodes
- Medieval town
- Old Post Office
- the Street of Knights
- Panoramic City tour
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or to your hotel
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide
- English speaking driver
- Greek Coffee, Local Sweet "Melekouni" "Loukoumades"
- Bottle of water
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our SHORE EXCURSIONS are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece