Guests need to bring warm dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat and a photo of the passport or ID card. Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation
Semi-Private Sunset cruise tour to Milos
Half day Semi-private Sunset cruise tour to Milos (up to 25 persons) with catamaran. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava!This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos....
and also to admire a unique sunset from the exceptional rock formations which looks like the lunar landscape. Get a half day cruise in Milos in order to feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. We will visit the wonderful beaches with white rocks and deep blue & turquoise waters such as “Kleftiko beach”, “Arkoudes” “Kalogries beach”
Most of these beaches are accessible only by boat! The tour starts at about 14.30 from Adamas port and finish at the end of the sunset.
- We will start our cruise at about 14.30 sailing along the coastline of the south port of Milos to visit the most beautiful and hidden beaches in Milos. We will visit the “Secret Beach of Arkoudes”, The Bears rocks carved in a sculpture game islet that stand in the middle of the sea. A game of sculpture on the rocks by nature, created this unique phenomenon. You may swim there and of course get memorable photos from the boat.
- Continue with a unique visit will be at "Kalogries beach" that can only be reached by boat. The water here is crystal clear and with a mysterious deep blue color and the beach is perfectly sheltered. The place looks like it has jumped out from some fantasy film - it's rock formations and brown/green combination are mesmerizing. You cannot stop looking at this fluorescent color! Perfect spot for swimming as well as for snorkeling. The Catamaran usually stop offshore, and you swim off the boat, so in case you do not enjoy swimming you will just relax on the sundeck and enjoy the sun.
- Our next visit will be at "Kleftiko beach". The area of Kleftiko is a cluster of impressive volcanic white rocks & turquoise waters and is one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. This beach is only accessible from the sea and is a “must see” when you visit Milos!
- Get a half day cruise in Milos in order to feel the magic, just like the pirates once did. You will enjoy the fruits, light snacks and the glass of the local wine, passing by the fishing traditional villages of Fourkovouni, Areti, Klima, Skinopia to admire the little white houses with their colorful doors and windows open to the sea.
- Seeing the fabulous variety of colors and landscapes from the boat you will start wondering if you are at paradise!
- Kleftiko Beach
- Arkoudes Beach
- Kalogria Beach
- Gerontas beach
- Psathadika beach
- Sykia cave
- Cape Vani
- Sunset on board
- Klima Traditional Village
- The cruise start from Adamas port
- English Speaking driver
- Fruits, snacks & local wine on board
- Snorkeling equipment,
- English speaking Captain
- Fuel & all taxes
- Transfer from your hotel outside from Adamas area on request
- Then meeting point of the sunset cruise tour is Adamas port. Then our driver transfer you to "Provatas Beach" to get the boat to start the cruise. If your hotel located far away from Adamas area, we will arrange round transfers with extra cost
The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise. During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is bigger), while in October is about 4 hours and 30 minutes..
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece