All year, any time that you wish.
Half Day Tour in Corinth at the Route of Apostle Paul...
With this private half day tour to Ancient Corinth you have to chance to explore one of the most important Christian Destination In Greece. Visit the Ancient Market, the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas and Kechrias port, visit Ancient Corinth, one of Saint Paul’s beloved cities, where he spends two years, and also where he founded the Cathedral and the Church of Corinth
The tour is absolutely private and customized with guarantee departure. The presence of the apostle Paul in Corinth is of great importance for Christianity that's why, we have created this private half day Christian tour in Corinth, based on the footsteps of St Paul. The steps of the Apostle Paul are an ideal combination of pilgrimage and sightseeing in some of the most beautiful parts of Greece. Book online the Half Day Christian Tour in Corinth and visit Christian points of great interest, through the eyes of St. Paul. The duration is 5 hours.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height).
- We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul’s beloved cities. Apostle Paul is also Corinth patron saint. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth, from where the city’s officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument’s connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period). We will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.
- We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD . The “Apostle to the Nations” arrived in the city in the middle of the 1st century. A.D. and was hosted by the Jews of Achilles and Priscilla. He lived, taught and remained in Corinth for one and a half years.
- Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port. Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. He stayed in Corinth for eighteen months, establishing and consolidating the Church of Corinth. Then, his next journey began, from Kechrias port. Next station is Ephesus and his final destination Syria. It is said that In Kechrias he shaved his head because he had made a vow. With great emotion he parted with his brothers in Christ of Corinth, who accompanied him to the port of Kechrias.
- After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then we will return back to Athens. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours
- Canal of Corinthos
- Cathedral of St. Paul of Corinthos
- Acient Market of Corinthos
- Ancient Market
- Kechrias port
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have very good knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but they are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide to accompany you
- You can book tour leader to accompany you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- Winter: From 1/11 to 31/3, 8:00-15:00. On Mondays the site and the Museum are closed.
- From 01/09/2018 to 15/09/2018 08:00-19:30
- From 16/09/2018 to 30/09/2018 08:00-19:00
- From 1/10 to 15/10, 08:00-18:30
- From 16/10 to 31/10, 08:00-18:00
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.