- All year, any time that you wish.
Half Day Tour in Corinth at the Route of Apostle Paul...
With this private half day tour to Ancient Corinth you have to chance to explore one of the most important Christian Destination In Greece. Visit the Ancient Market, the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas and Kechrias port, visit Ancient Corinth, one of Saint Paul’s beloved cities, where he spends two years, and also where he founded the Cathedral and the Church of Corinth
The tour is absolutely private and customized with guarantee departure. The presence of the apostle Paul in Corinth is of great importance for Christianity that's why, we have created this private half day Christian tour in Corinth, based on the footsteps of St Paul. The steps of the Apostle Paul are an ideal combination of pilgrimage and sightseeing in some of the most beautiful parts of Greece. Book online the Half Day Christian Tour in Corinth and visit Christian points of great interest, through the eyes of St. Paul. The duration is 5 hours.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul’s beloved cities. Apostle Paul is also Corinth patron saint. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the center of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth, from where the city’s officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument’s connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period). We will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD .
- The “Apostle to the Nations” arrived in the city in the middle of the 1st century. A.D. and was hosted by the Jews of Achilles and Priscilla. He lived, taught and remained in Corinth for one and a half years. Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port. Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. He stayed in Corinth for eighteen months, establishing and consolidating the Church of Corinth. Then, his next journey began, from Kechrias port. Next station is Ephesus and his final destination Syria. It is said that In Kechrias he shaved his head because he had made a vow. With great emotion he parted with his brothers in Christ of Corinth, who accompanied him to the port of Kechrias. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then we will return back to Athens. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours
- Canal of Corinthos
- Cathedral of St. Paul of Corinthos
- Acient Market of Corinthos
- Ancient Market
- Kechrias port
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Bottle of water
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.