- All year, any time that you wish.
Tour in Corinth at the Route of Apostle Paul...
5 Hours: Experience the footsteps of St. Paul with our private Christian tour of Ancient Corinth. This tour takes you to significant Christian destinations, including the Ancient Market, Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, and Kechrias port. You'll also visit Ancient Corinth, where Saint Paul spent two years and founded the Cathedral and Church of Corinth.
Our customizable private tour is guaranteed to depart, offering an intimate setting to explore the Christian history of Greece. This pilgrimage and sightseeing tour blend together, providing a unique and unforgettable experience. Book your Half Day Christian Tour in Corinth online today and discover the beauty and significance of Greece through the eyes of St. Paul. Our knowledgeable guide will ensure your tour is informative, engaging, and memorable.
- Pick up: Start a private tour to Ancient Corinth, tracing the path of Saint Paul himself. Prepare for an unforgettable experience as your private driver collects you from your hotel, driving on a scenic route along the mainland's coastline towards the captivating Peloponnese.
- Canal of Corinth: Our initial destination is the awe-inspiring Canal of Corinth, an engineering marvel that stretches an impressive 6 kilometers in length and towers at a height of 80 meters. Continuing our voyage, we'll arrive at Ancient Corinth, a pivotal Christian sanctuary in Greece.
- Ancient Corinth: Venturing through the remnants of this ancient city, our odyssey will lead us to the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, an elevated rostrum that once stood at the heart of the Roman Forum in ancient Corinth. During the Byzantine era, this structure metamorphosed into a Christian church, bearing immense historical and religious significance. Immersing ourselves in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul, we'll traverse the bustling commercial hub of Corinth.
- Metropolitan Church: The sacred path also beckons us to The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) Metropolitan Church, a sacred edifice believed to have been founded by Saint Paul himself in 51-52 AD. Saint Paul, recognized as the "Apostle to the Nations," dwelled, imparted teachings, and fortified the Corinthian Church during his year-and-a-half stay in the region.
- Kechrias Port: Our sojourn then carries us to Kechrias Port, the very departure point from which Saint Paul embarked on his transformative journey to Ephesus and, ultimately, his final destination in Syria.
- Canal of Corinth: Marvel at the engineering masterpiece that is the Canal of Corinth,
- Ancient Corinth: Immerse yourself in the history of Ancient Corinth, a pivotal Christian site in Greece.
- Ancient Market and Bema of Apostle Paul: Traverse through the Ancient Market and stand in awe before the Bema of Apostle Paul (Galionas).
- The Apostolos Pavlos Metropolitan Church: Discover The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) Metropolitan Church, believed to have been founded by Saint Paul himself in 51-52 AD.
- Commercial Town of Corinth: Walk in the footsteps of Saint Paul through the bustling streets of the commercial town of Corinth.
- Kechrias Port: Stand at Kechrias Port, the very departure point that marked Saint Paul's transformative journey to Ephesus and, ultimately, his final destination in Syria.
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation and English speaking driver
- Mineral water,
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip, we suggest you have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 8 euro / person for Ancient Corinth
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.