All year, any time that you wish.
Half Day Christian Tours in Athens, Mars Hill...
Choose this Half Day Christian tour in Athens and tour in Athens based on the footsteps of Apostle Paul combining some of Christian points of great interest in Athens with the important archaeological sites that Athens houses! Visit the Ancient Agora, the "Mars Hill" and Palaio Faliro, where the presence of St. Paul has been intense and decisive.
Of course, you should not miss the opportunity to visit the Acropolis and have a panoramic tour of Athens city, with our experienced tour guide! Book Half Day Christian in Athens to see the most popular Christian sites in following the footsteps of Apostle. Paul.
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 to start this brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens.
- The next step will be the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. The element that caused a shock to some Athenians was the concept of Resurrection, which was a powerful argument in the truth of St Paul's teaching. One of the followers was a significant Athenian, Dionysius the Areopagite. Although Odysseus had previously spoken of the Resurrection of the Dead it was still something unusual and until then unimaginable.
- We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. So, after the episodes caused by the Jewish population in Thessalonica and after a 45-day southward voyage he disembarked at the port of Palaio Faliro. Nowadays in the same place stands St. George's church.
- Of course, in combination with our Christian tour we will have a visit at Acropolis and a panoramic city tour in Athens (visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Caryatids) and the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaiko Stadium, Parliament, Presidential Guards and Athens Trilogy. The duration of the tour is about 4 hours
- Ancient Agora were St. Paul preached
- Holy Temple of Apostle Paul the center of Athens
- Coastal district of Palaio Faliro
- Mars Hill, Acropolis
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Τour of Acropolis Hill
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Colorful Evzone Guards outside the Presidential Palace
- Pick up & drop off from your designate point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have very good knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but they are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide to accompany you
- You can book tour leader to accompany you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 20 euro / person Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Agora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.