- All year, any time that you wish.
Private Christian Tour of Acropolis, Mars Hill, and Ancient Agora...
4 Hours: Book on a transformative journey through Athens' Christian history with our Guided Half-Day Christian Tour. Book online now for an immersive experience tracing the footsteps of Apostle Paul. Discover the profound significance of the Ancient Agora, home to the remarkable Temple of Hephaestus.
Ascend Mars Hill, where Paul delivered his iconic sermon, and take in the sweeping panoramic views of Athens' timeless landscape. Uncover the spiritual heart of Athens at the Acropolis, where the Parthenon and other sacred structures reside. Our knowledgeable guide will transport you to the early days of Christianity, sharing insights that illuminate the city's Christian heritage and its lasting impact.
Tailor your journey with our fully customizable private tour, designed to cater to your interests. Immerse yourself in the captivating world of early Christianity and create cherished memories of your Athenian exploration. Reserve your spot now for an authentic encounter with Athens' Christian legacy
- Embark on a journey through the Christian history of Athens with our Guided Half-Day Christian Tour. Follow in the footsteps of the great Apostle Paul and explore some of the most significant Christian sites in the city.
- Ancient Agora: Our expert tour guide will meet you at your hotel and accompany you on this 4-hour private tour. The first stop on our tour is the Ancient Agora, the marketplace and civic center of Athens in ancient times. Here, we will see the beautiful Temple of Hephaestus, the best-preserved ancient Greek temple, and learn about the influence of Christianity on the development of this historical site.
- "Mars Hill": Next, we will climb up to the "Mars Hill", also known as the Areopagus Hill, where Apostle Paul preached his famous sermon in front of the council of Athens. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city and imagine yourself in the shoes of this great apostle, as he delivered his message of hope and faith.
- Acropolis: Our journey continues with a visit to the Acropolis, the ancient citadel and symbol of Athens. Here, we will see the world-famous Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Erechtheion, and the Temple of Athena Nike. Our experienced guide will take you back in time and tell you about the significance of this sacred place in the early days of Christianity.
- Throughout the tour, our guide will share fascinating insights and stories about the early Christian history of Athens and its role in shaping the development of the religion. Our tour is fully customizable, and we are happy to accommodate any special requests or preferences you may have.
- Book our Guided Half-Day Christian Tour in Athens to explore the city's Christian history.
- Follow in the footsteps of Apostle Paul and visit significant Christian sites.
- Discover the Ancient Agora and its well-preserved Temple of Hephaestus.
- Climb Mars Hill, where Apostle Paul delivered his famous sermon.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Athens from Mars Hill.
- Explore the iconic Acropolis, home to the Parthenon and other sacred structures.
- Our experienced guide will share captivating insights into Athens' early Christian history.
- Customize your tour based on your preferences and interests.
- Immerse yourself in the rich world of early Christianity in Athens.
- Create lasting memories of your Christian journey through Athens.
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel (or Piraeus port)
- Private car & English speaking driver
- Tour Guide Specializing in Christian tours
- Mineral water & tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient sites in Athens
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- We suggest you to book a local guide during the trip to receive deep information.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr ith a wide selection of brand new cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address) which hand you a folder with the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, and other useful information).
- Once your booking is finalized, we will send you the booking confirmation form with pick up time and other details of the trip.
- One day prior to the trip we will send you the drivers’ details.
- If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Our tours are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- We can arrange private arrival & departure transfers from/to Athens airport
- We keep your luggage at our luggage store with 3€ per day/per luggage
- 20 euro / person / Acropolis
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.