- All Year.
7-Day Ancient Greece Tour at Visit UNESCO Heritage Sites
Discover the best of Greece with our 7-day private tour, exploring the country's most famous ancient sites, stunning natural landscapes, and rich historical sites. Begin your journey by visiting the ancient sites of Argolis, including the theatre of Epidaurus, the "golden city" of Mycenae, and the charming town of Nafplio.
Explore the center of the world in Delphi, and be amazed by the impressive monasteries of Meteora that stand between earth and sky. Discover the historic town of Veroia, and visit the tomb of King Philip II in Vergina. Explore the holy city of Dion and visit Aristotle's school in Mieza before ending your tour with a private city tour of Thessaloniki. With so many iconic destinations to see, this tour promises to be a truly unforgettable experience.
Day 1: Athens - Ancient Corinth - Mycenae - Epidaurus - Nafplio
- The tour starts with a visit to the Canal of Corinth, followed by Ancient Corinth, where Saint Paul visited. Then, you will visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, which is famous for its exceptional acoustics, and Mycenae, an ancient town with impressive archaeological sites. The tour ends with a relaxing afternoon in Nafplio, a charming seaside town and the first capital city of modern Greece.
Day 2: Nafplio - Mystras - Olympia
- The second day starts with a visit to the Castle of Nafplio and a chance to admire the view. Then, you will leave for Sparta to visit the unique Museum of Olive Oil, which showcases Greece's rich history of olive production. The tour continues to the medieval town of Mystras, which is famous for its Byzantine architecture and impressive monasteries. Finally, you will arrive at Ancient Olympia for overnight.
Day 3: Ancient Olympia - Honey, Olive Oil and Food Tasting - Delphi
- The day starts with a visit to the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, where the first Olympic Games took place. You will see the temple of Zeus, the temple of Hera, the Council House, the Treasury Houses, and the Gymnasium. We will visit the flea market to taste delightful experience of free wine and olive oil tasting, savoring the distinct blends of olive oil and the iconic Greek olives. We will visit a local honey farm, where under the shade of the trees we will have a coffee / juice and enjoy hand-made local desserts all made with honey produced in this farm for generations. Then, you will cross the Rion-Antirion Bridge, one of the biggest bridges in Europe, and visit a winery for a tasting tour. The tour ends in Delphi for overnight.
Day 4: Delphi - Meteora - Sunset around the Rocks
- The day starts with a visit to the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre, and the Museum of Delphi. Then, you will visit the traditional winter village of Arachova for a coffee or lunch break. The tour continues to Kalambaka, a small traditional town at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of Meteora. Enjoy the sunset around the rocks of Monasteries as the most highlight of your trip. You will spend the night in Meteora.
Day 5: Meteora - Veria - Vergina - Thessaloniki
- The day starts with a visit to the Byzantine Monasteries of Meteora, which are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. You will visit the Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one, and the great monastery of St. Stephan. Then, you will visit Vergina, which is known for its unique museum and the royal tombs of Macedonia. The tour continues to Veria, where you will visit Saint Paul's Bema, and stroll through the old Jewish neighborhood and the colorful market area. The tour ends in Thessaloniki for overnight.
Day 6: Thessaloniki - Pella - Edessa - Naousa - Thessaloniki
- The final day of the tour begins with a visit to Pella, the ancient capital of Macedonia and the birthplace of Alexander the Great. Afterward, you'll explore Edessa, renowned for its stunning waterfalls. Following that, the tour takes you to Naousa, a charming traditional town celebrated for its wine production and the to visist the school where the philosopher Aristotle studie. Thessaloniki for overnight.
DAY 7: Thessaloniki - Thermopiles - Athens:
- After your breakfast, leave from Thessaloniki to have our first stop at the Archaeological Park of Dion, the sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympus. After your visit, driving to the south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae, where we will make a stop to admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle between the 300 Spartans and the soldiers of the Persian Empire, and Thebes, we will arrive in your hotel in Athens.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth & Ancient Corinth,
- Ancient Epidaurus & Ancient Mycenae
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- Tower town of Msytras
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi area and Museum
- Village of Arachova
- Meteora Monasteries
- City of Thessaloniki
- Veroia - Vergina - Edessa - Naoussa & Aristotle's School
- Archaeological Park of Dion
- Archaeological site of Pella
- Monument of Leonidas in Thermopiles
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- 6 Nights accommodation with Breakfast
- Honey farm and food tasting in Olympia
- Majestic Sunset tour in Meteora
- Welcome bag with gifts upon our meeting
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission in archeological sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.