- All Year.
2-Day Tour Peloponnese, Mycenae & Ancient Olympia...
2-day Private Tour Argolis & Olympia and explore the beauties of Peloponnese! Visit ancient Canal of Corinth, Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus, Ancient Olympia, and enjoy your lunch at the romantic city of Nafplio! Choose a licensed tour guide to learn everything about the Greek history. Book your private tour package in Greece online today!
Visit traditional cities full of history and archaeological sites of great importance! Visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide. Pay a visit at the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC, and tour in the Mycenae Palace and the Mycenaean Tombs. Join the Olympic Games spirit which unites all countries worldwide, by visiting their birthplace, Ancient Olympia, where the first games ever were held, back in in 776 B.C! Book now this 2-day private tour in Argolis, Mycenae, Epidaurus and ancient Olympia to visit ancient Greece!
Day 1: Athens - Argolis - Nafplio:
- Starting early in the morning from your Hotel, and driving along Attica western coast we are having a short stop at the breathtaking sightseeing at the Canal of Corinth of the 6 km length and 80m height. We continue driving along the coast of eastern Peloponnese and after a while, we arrive at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide! Our next stop is at the archaeological site of Mycenae, an ancient town with great power the past years, where you can admire the famous “Gate of Lions” and the “Atreus King Tomb”. We finish the first day of our tour at the most romantic town of Greece, the seaside town of Nafplio, where you can visit its Castle that you can reach climbing 999 steps (!), or take a small boat and visit “Bourtzi”, the fortress at the entrance of the harbor that is also the trademark of the town. Free time to explore this wonderful city during the afternoon and the night, as we stay at Nafplio for overnight.
Day 2: Nafplio - Ancient Olympia - Honey, Olive Oil and Food Tasting - Athens:
- Leaving Nafplio to reach at the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that the first Olympic Games ever took place in 776 B.C. Ancient Olympia lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios river. There you will visit the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity the temple was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phedias had created. Visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games and finally the Stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position! Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic center in Greece. We will visit the flea market to taste delightful experience of free wine and olive oil tasting, savoring the distinct blends of olive oil and the iconic Greek olives. We will visit a local honey farm, where under the shade of the trees we will have a coffee / juice and enjoy hand-made local desserts all made with honey produced in this farm for generations. Afterwards, we will return in Athens.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Romantic city of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- Local winery
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- 1 Night accommodation in Nafplio with Breakfast
- Honey farm and Food tasting in Olympia
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- Baby seat or booster without extra charge (upon request)
- Welcome bag with gifts upon our meeting
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - in Mycenae, Epidaurus & Olympia
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.