All year, any time that you want.
2-Day Tour Peloponnese, Mycenae & Ancient Olympia...
2-day Private Tour Argolis & Olympia and explore the beauties of Peloponnese! Visit ancient Canal of Corinth, Theatre of Ancient Epidaurus, Ancient Olympia, and enjoy your lunch at the romantic city of Nafplio! Choose a licensed tour guide to learn everything about the Greek history. Book your private tour package in Greece online today!
Visit traditional cities full of history and archaeological sites of great importance! Visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide. Pay a visit at the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC, and tour in the Mycenae Palace and the Mycenaean Tombs. Join the Olympic Games spirit which unites all countries worldwide, by visiting their birthplace, Ancient Olympia, where the first games ever were held, back in in 776 B.C! Book now this 2-day private tour in Argolis, Mycenae, Epidaurus and ancient Olympia to visit ancient Greece!
DAY 1: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - NAFPLIO:
- Starting early in the morning from your Hotel, and driving along Attica western coast we are having a short stop at the breathtaking sightseeing at the Canal of Corinth of the 6 km length and 80m height. We continue driving along the coast of eastern Peloponnese and after a while, we arrive at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide! Our next stop is at the archaeological site of Mycenae, an ancient town with great power the past years, where you can admire the famous “Gate of Lions” and the “Atreus King Tomb”. We finish the first day of our tour at the most romantic town of Greece, the seaside town of Nafplio, where you can visit its Castle that you can reach climbing 999 steps (!), or take a small boat and visit “Bourtzi”, the fortress at the entrance of the harbor that is also the trademark of the town. Free time to explore this wonderful city during the afternoon and the night, as we stay at Nafplio for overnight.
DAY 2: NAFPLIO - ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ATHENS:
- Leaving Nafplio to reach at the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that the first Olympic Games ever took place in 776 B.C. Ancient Olympia lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios river. There you will visit the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity the temple was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phedias had created. Visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games and finally the Stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position! Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic center in Greece.
- (optional) For wine lovers, before we leave for Ancient Olympia we suggest that you pay a visit to a unique boutique, family & privately owned vineyard which extends to almost 10 hectares close to Olympia. We propose you to taste a glass of wine as appetitive or accompanied to a plateau of local cheese. The blend of the Mandarin and Petrokersou variety with the notes of Rose of the famous Loukoumi gives you a perfect tasteful experience!
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Romantic city of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- Local winery
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car or Mini Van
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens or Piraeus port
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Nauplio
- Daily breakfast
- Goody bag with gifts upon our meeting
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenes
- Hotel City tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star hotels and 3* stars hotels. You can ask for an upgrade in 5* stars hotels
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- If you want to extend your stay, we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.