- All year, but in winter may to exchange Mykonos to Crete
15 Day Honeymoon Greece & Italy, Santorini, Rome...
15 day wonderful honeymoon trip which cover the most romantic cities such as Athens, Rome, Florence, Venice, Mykonos & Santorini. Go ahead in Santorini and chill out at your private balcony while admiring the panoramic view to Caldera, walk next to the celebrities from Hollywood and have a drink at the stroll of "Little Venice" in Mykonos.
Then prepare yourself for a memorable honeymoon trip in Italy. Visit Rome the Eternal City, a religious center, and a memorial to the creative imagination of the past. Next stop will be Florence. A city full of museums, palaces, and churches house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. Finally, Venice is a fabled destination for centuries: gondoliers in striped jerseys, the Rialto and the Bridge of Sighs, masked balls, golden barges, courtesans in gondolas and crumbling palaces facing streets made of water. Venice is a glorious, more romantic, more beautiful, and more surprising than you could expect.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with voucher of the hotels, ferry tickets, and any other tourist documents, will be provided to you on your first day in destination. Transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: EXPLORE ROMANTIC ATHENS & SUSNET TOUR AT CAPE SOUNIO:
- Meet your private driver at your hotel to start the Athens City Tour. We will pass by the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896), the Temple of Zeus and then we will visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After a stop at the romantic area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch, you will visit the Cape Sounio which at the afternoon hours the sunset will take your breath away and it is ideal for honeymooners & romantic couples. You will visit the Temple of God Poseidon over the Aegean Sea. Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea, in classical mythology. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: ATHENS TO MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry to reach Mykonos Island. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS:
- (optional) Semi-private Sailing cruise tour to Delos & Rhenia island. This is the absolute sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore, you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. This is a best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND TO SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the ferry for the famous Santorini Island. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunset Cruise with buffet on board. Today you will have a unique experience taking a unique semi - private, sunset cruise around Santorini and enjoy the exquisite landscape that Santorini offers. With this tour you will have the chance to swim in one of the famous red & black beach of Santorini, you may also snorkel if you wish, you will enjoy the sun and finally taste a luxurious meal on board. And of course, a tour around Santorini would never be complete unless it included admiring the beautiful sunset close to Oia over the turquoise waters. The duration of the tour is 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND TO ROME, ITALY:
- Today we will transfer you to Santorini airport to get the flight to Rome, Italy. Our driver meet at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Free time to explore Rome the Eternal City, a religious center, and a memorial to the creative imagination of the past. Rome is it's a colorful and vibrant living city which is still an appealing destination even if you're not interested in history. The food, the culture, the ambience, and the surrounding scenery make a great honeymoon holiday. Overnight in Rome
Day 8: ROME:
- Private tour to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Peter's Basilica. Meet the private driver at the hotel to start a guided tour to Vatican City, residence of the Pope, where you'll visit the 17th century St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world. Visit the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. We will visit the Raphael's rooms to admire the most famous frescoes. Hear about the legends and mysteries behind some of the pieces on display, and learn about the Renaissance masters who created the artwork. Visit the iconic Sistine Chapel- it’s the highlight of any visit with its famous frescoes by Michelangelo. Other treasures inside the museum complex include sculptures, carvings and paintings; your guide makes sure you see the most important masterpieces and interesting rooms and galleries. Visit the Belvedere Courtyard, Gallery of Tapestries, and Gallery of Maps, and then gain fast-track entry into St. Peter’s Basilica to see more artwork, like Bernini’s baldacchino altar. The tour ends at the center of Rome. The duration of the tour is 3H. Overnight in Rome
Day 9: ROME:
- (optional) Private Tour at Colosseum, Pantheon & Roman Forum. Your tour begins with pickup from your central Rome hotel in the morning. Have our first visit at 2,000-year-old Pantheon, one of the most influential and well-preserved buildings of ancient Rome, best recognized for its massive dome and center oculus. We continue our private tour in Rome, spotting sites like the Borghese Park, the Janiculum Hill, Castle Sant’Angelo, and Circus Maximus. Pass the huge monument to Victor Emmanuel, Capitol Hill, and stroll the ancient Roman Forum. Finally, we will reach at Rome’s historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, starting with a tour of the mighty Colosseum at the grand amphitheater and the marvel at the spectacular 60,000-seat arena. As you admire the impressively preserved ruins, listen as your guide brings the Colosseum back to life, telling stories of ancient Roman emperors, gladiator games, and wild beast fights. Continue to the Roman Forum, the grand centerpiece of ancient Rome, where the remarkably preserved temples, basilicas, and public squares offer a fascinating glimpse into Roman life, visit the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, once home to the virgin priests of Vesta. Your tour concludes at the Colosseum. The tour ends at the center of Rome. The duration of the tour is 3H.. Overnight in Rome
Day 10: ROME TO FLORENCE:
- Our driver picks you up from your hotel to transfer you to train station to get train to Florence (1,5H). Our driver in Florence meets you at the station and transfer you to your hotel. Free time to explore Florence a city full of museums, palaces, and churches house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. The most popular and important sites in Florence include the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Uffizi, the Bargello, and the Accademia. Wander some of the oldest streets in the city until you reach the Arno River, cross the Ponte Vecchio, and experience the "newest" area of Florence. Overnight in Florence
Day 11: FLORENCE:
- Private walking tour in Florence to the most highlights. Our tour will begin with pickup at your hotel in Florence, accompanied by your own private guide. Relish the personalized attention during your walking tour of the city center where you’ll first admire the Basilica di San Lorenzo, the church of the Medici family. Stroll to the Piazza del Duomo for a glimpse of the cathedral and the Brunelleschi Dome along with Giotto’s Bell Tower and Saint John’s Baptistery with its Gates of Paradise. Further on, you will reach the bustling Piazza Della Signoria. Soak up the famous square’s open-air sculptures, the towering Palazzo Vecchio, and the activity from the area’s shops and restaurants. Nearby is the prominent Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s most significant museums. Upon reaching the Mercato del Porcellio, your guide points out the Mercato Della Paglia (Straw Market) and its bronze fountain of a wild boar, called Little Pig. Continue with a walk across the famed Ponte Vecchio, stretching over the scenic Arno River. This medieval bridge was initially occupied by butchers, but now hosts a wide array of jewelry shops and art dealers. Your walking tour concludes at the Pitti Palace from where you can continue exploring on your own. The tour ends at the center of Florence. The duration of the tour is 3H. Overnight in Florence
Day 12: FLORENCE:
- (optional) Small-Group Food & Wine Walking Tour. Your tour will begin in central Florence, where you’ll join up with your guide and head straight to a local coffee bar. Fuel up with samples of two different roasts and learn about the production process. Next up, enjoy a true taste of Florence with a truffle pâté sandwich (panino tartufato) at a delicatessen dating back to 1885. Your guide will provide historical commentary and local lore about the passing city sights as you continue to your next haunt. Wander through the San Lorenzo Market, learning some of the secrets behind fresh Florentine ingredients and recipes. Treat your taste buds to high-end olive oils with crostini, toasted Italian bread, and sweet balsamic vinegars.
Afterward, follow your guide to an enoteca, or local wine shop. Enjoy an introduction to main Tuscan red wines and descriptions of the most widespread vines to swirl and sip 2 Tuscan blends, complemented by regional cheeses and meats. Complete your 3.5H foodie experience with a visit to one of city’s best gelaterias, where you’ll please your sweet tooth with a delicious helping of Italian ice cream. Overnight in Florence
Day 13: FLORENCE TO VENICE:
- Our assistant will be waiting at the platform, holding a sign with your name on it. They will locate your awaiting private water taxi, and accompany you to your hotel for check-in.
- (optional) Private gondola ride off the beaten path. At about 16.00, sit back, relax and admire the views during an exciting, traditional Venetian Gondola ride. The private gondola ride departs very close to the train stationAfter boarding your gondola, will navigate your vessel through the narrow canals and beneath the many stone bridges of Venice during a serene, half-hour gondola ride. Along the Venetian Grand Canal, will allow you to explore the most hidden and fascinating canals and monuments directly from the water. Your "gondoliere" will take you to see some beautiful cultural treasures of the city, such as Torres House, Palazzo Gaffaro, the Carmini Church, Palazzo Zenobio, and many other views and perspectives mostly unknown to tourists. At the end of the ride, the gondola will take you back to Piazzale Roma (next to the train station). Overnight in Venice
Day 14: VENICE:
- Art and Architecture private walking Tour. Travel back to the Renaissance period during a half-day walking tour, exploring the renowned Tuscan city of Florence. Depart your hotel on foot to meet the private guide at Campo S. Bortolomio, strolling through Florence's UNESCO World Heritage-listed old city center, coming to renowned Cathedral Square where you can admire some of the city's most iconic sites. Spot the massive 13th-15th century Florence Cathedral and 277-foot Giotto's Bell Tower which dominate the skyline, as well as the nearby 11th century Romanesque Baptistery with its Paradise Door. In Signoria Square, effectively an open-air sculpture museum, view the imposing Palazzo Vecchio with its clock and bell tower, and marvel at the stunning Neptune Fountain and recreated statue of Michelangelo’s masterpiece, David. Head to the elegant 14th century Ponte Vecchio, known as the jewel bridge. After exploring the city, you'll continue with a visit of the world's largest Franciscan church, the Basilica di Santa Croce. Set eyes on the resting place of legendary Italians such as Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei, Dante Alighieri, and Machiavelli. End your tour with a visit to the famed Accademia Gallery, where you can view Michelangelo's David. Completed in 1504 after four years, this stunning statue attracts millions of art lovers from around the globe each year. Overnight in Venice
Day 15: VENICE TO YOUR HOME:
- This is the last day of your honeymoon holiday in Greece & Italy. Our driver will transfer you at Airport in Venice Marco Polo (VCE) according to your flight details
- Athens: Acropolis & New Museum of Acropolis
- Athens: Walking tour in Plaka in Athens
- Athens: Cape sounio & Poseidon Temple
- Mykonos Island, Delos & beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia, Caldera Sunset
- Santorini: Akrotiri, Traditional villages in Santorini
- Rome: Colosseum and Roman Forum, Pantheon
- Rome: Vatican Museums, Cortile della Pigna,
- Rome: Stanze di Raffaello, St. Peter's Basilica, La Pieta,
- Rome: Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Square, Castle Sant’Angelo
- Florence: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza del Duomo,
- Florence: Campanile di Giotto, Battistero di San Giovanni, Museo Casa di Dante,
- Florence: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Museo Casa di Dante,
- Florence: Piazza della Signoria, Mercato del Porcellino,
- Venice: Gondola ride, Church of St Mark’s Basilica, Casa di Marco Polo
- Venice: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo , Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- 14 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast
- Complimentary romantic dinner in Athens
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- Private transfers from/to/airport/hotel/train station in Rome, Florence, Venice
- Private Water taxi from train station in Venice to the hotel (depend the hotel)
- Private tour in Athens & Sunset Tour to Cape Sounio
- Private tour to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel with guide
- Entrance fees during the tour in Rome
- Private walking tour in Florence with guide
- Private walking Tour in Venice with guide
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Mykonos - Santorini
- Flight from Santorini airport to Rome (Fiumicino)
- Train Tickets from Rome/Florence/Venice
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the sites
- International flight
- Tour Guides & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax -paid at the hotel
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Mykonos, as it a self-guided trip.
- We suggest you to have local tour guide during the private tours in Athens
- Some of our tours are optional in order to give you free time in each place. But we strongly suggest you to go ahead with this tours as it is unique opportunity to see the most highlights in each visible place.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also we offers you a welcome bag with vouchers of the hotels, ferry tickets, train tickets, and any other tourist documents, will be provided to you on your first day in destination
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port / train station, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach”
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- We can accommodate private groups for wedding events, Vow Renewals or special celebrations.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you.
- Due to limitations with the flights, or some other services, we may need to change the order of the tour
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- The flight tickets from Santorini to Rome includes 1 check-in luggage + 1 carry-on per person
- 1,5€ per room /per day for 3* star hotels, Greece
- 3 € per room / per day for 4* star hotels Greece
- 4 per room / per day for 3* in Italy
- 6 per room / per day for 4* in Italy
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.