- All year
12 Day Tour in Santorini & Croatia, Dubrovnik, Kotor...
12 Day tour packages in Santorini & Croatia, combining a private tour in Athens. Book online your holidays in Greece and Croatia, as a unique holiday destination and visit Volcano in Santorini, admire the sunset at Oia, taste the Greek Mediterranean cuisine and then go ahead to Dubrovnik to stroll at the old medieval town, to visit Kotor and the coast line of Montenegro.
Dubrovnik is the 'Gem of the Adriatic'. Stroll at the medieval town full of UNESCO’s heritage sites. Admire the sunset from a scenic spot above red-roofed Dubrovnik for panoramic views of the city and Adriatic Sea. Get a tour from Dubrovnik to Kotor, Montenegro to visit the old city, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before driving through the beautiful Župa Dubrovačka and the Konavle region. Enjoy the visit at the town of Kotor is famous for its nautical tradition, famous commercial fleet and imposing city walls and take a cruise to Boka Kotorska Bay.
DAY 1: ARRIVA DAY IN ATHENS
- Your private driver will be waiting for you at Athens Airport, holding a sign with your name and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS
- Private tour Athens & Cape Sounio. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will impress you. Later, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. Stroll through the narrow streets of Plaka, full of old mansions. Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon. Start the tour in the afternoon to combine it with the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio. The duration of the tour is 8 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3 – ATHENS – SANTORINI:
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus port to take the ferry to the wonderful island of Santorini. Our driver will meet you at the port and transfer you to your beautiful hotel in Oia. In the evening you can enjoy your dinner at the terrace admiring the magnificent view of Caldera! Overnight in Santorini
DAY 4 – SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Tour at Acrotiri, villages and wine tour. Meet your private driver at your hotel to star the tour with the first visit at the village of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or Black Beach. We will then visit the excavations of Akrotiri and the famous area of Oia. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! We will finish our private shore excursion at an excellent winery of the area, where you could taste the local wines if you wish, enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 5 – SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Cruise to Volcano. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the port for boarding. You will start the private sunset cruise tour around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting. Then you will continue to white beach, for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbecue on board included Greek menu. Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mud-bath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6 – SANTORINI ISLAND – ATHENS:
- We will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Santorini port to take your ferry to Piraeus. Our driver will be waiting at Piraeus Port to transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 7 - ATHENS – DUBROVNIC, CROATIA:
- Enjoy your free time in Athens util our driver picks you up from your hotel at about 13.30 to transfer you to Athens airport to get the flight to Dubrovnik depart at 16.30 to reach there at 18.05. Meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After check in explore the medieval town, stroll at the famous street of Stradun and taste the local cuisine. Overnight at Dubrovnik.
DAY 8 - DUBROVNIC, CROATIA:
- Private Tour of Dubrovnik, with a visit at Cavtat town. Meet your private driver at your hotel to start a great private tour at beautiful Dubrovnik and the coastal town of Cavtat We will travel to a scenic spot above red-roofed Dubrovnik for panoramic views of the city and Adriatic Sea. Then, continue to Cavtat, whose history dates to the 6th Century BC. Cavtat is the most southerly Croatian resort of all, located around 20 km south of Dubrovnik. Cavtat is an exceedingly pretty town, stroll along the seafront boulevard and get memorable photos. In continue, to Dubrovnik for a walking tour of the medieval Old Town. With your tour guide pass by the Pile Gate and set off on a walking tour of the Old Town. Stroll down the main street of Stradun, see Onofrio’s Fountain, admire the Franciscan Monastery — containing a restored sculpture Michelangelo’s La Pietà and a 14th-century cloister — and pass by the Church of St Blaise, Dubrovnik’s patron saint. You’ll also see the Baroque-style Cathedral of the Assumption and the impressive Orlando’s Column. Free time for yourself before meeting with your driver. Overnight at Dubrovnik.
DAY - 9 DUBROVNIC, CROATIA:
- One day tour from Dubrovnik to Kotor, Montenegro. Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, we will take a short stop to take in scenic views of the old city, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before driving through the beautiful Župa Dubrovačka and the Konavle region. After crossing the Montenegro border, we will continue along the picturesque Montenegro coast. During our drive through Boka Kotorska Bay, we will stop into the charming town of Perast. We will also have the option of visiting the island of Our Lady of the Rocks. During the drive, your host will tell you all about Montenegro's most important cultural monuments, and the countries history and legends. Upon arrival at Kotor, enjoy free time to explore on your own. The town of Kotor is famous for its nautical tradition, famous commercial fleet and imposing city walls. After the sightseeing, proceed towards Budva. Once at Budva, enjoy another sightseeing tour and free time. Budva is famous for its old city core and beautiful clean sandy beaches. It is a key tourist centre of Montenegro. From Budva, we will return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon, including a ferry drive across the Boka Kotorska Bay. Overnight at Dubrovnik.
DAY 10 - DUBROVNIC – ATHENS:
- You have free time for yourself until meet you at your hotel and transfer you to airport to take your flight depart at 17.50 to reach in Athens at 20.15. Our driver will meet you at the Athens airport and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 11 – ATHENS:
- Day at leisure in Athens. Walk around the Constitution Square, get a cup of coffee at Plaka area and go shopping as this is the last day in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 12 - DEPARURE DAY:
- You have free time for yourself until our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to the Athens airport to get the flight back to your home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis, Athens
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament, Athens
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium, Athens
- Santorini Island
- Volcano – Hot Springs – Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Onofrio’s Fountain, Dubrovnik
- Main street of Stradun, Dubrovnik
- Church of St Blaise, Dubrovnik
- Franciscan Monastery, Dubrovnik
- Medieval Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Town of Cavtat,
- Boka Kotorska Bay, Montenegro
- Town of Perast., Montenegro
- Montenegro coast.
- Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
- Private Transportation with English Speaking driver
- 11 Night's accommodation with breakfast
- Private Transfer from / to Athens airport / hotel
- Private transfers from/to Piraeus port / Hotel
- Private transfers from/to Piraeus port / Santorini
- Private transfer from / to Dubrovnic airport / Hotel
- Domestic Flights from / to Athens / Dubrovnik (economy class)
- Fars Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Santorini / Piraeus port
- One day of Dubrovnik & Cavtat town with (small group tour)
- Private one day tour to Kotor, Montenegro from Dubrovnik
- Private tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & meals
- Optional Tours & Tour Guides
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens. & Cape Sounio
- The Private Tour of Dubrovnik & Cavtat town, includes tour guide
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- In Croatia, the transportation is private with brand new vehicles.
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- The driver in Dubrovnik airport, will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car ad transfer you to your hotel
- **Due to limitations with the flights, we may need to change the order of the tour
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port of Santorini, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- The domestic flight tickets includes 1 carry on per person (economy class)
- Our Company offers you a luggage storage with 3€ per luggage / per day
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.