- The most suitable period to enjoy your trip in the Greek Islands & Turkey is from 25 of March till 31 of October
13 Day Tour Santorini, Mykonos & Turkey...
Book online this 13-day tour to travel in 2 countries with tremendous history. Visit the enchanting Greece and Turkey! Start the trip from Athens the capital of Greece, Mykonos the island of celebrities, Santorini with magnificent sunsets and finally the fairy-tale city of Istanbul! This tour is suitable for couples, honeymooners and for all the people that loves to travel!
In Athens we will have a private tour to Acropolis & Cape Sounio and you will have also walking tour at the picturesque streets of Plaka. Next visit will be in Mykonos! Its sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating night-life, are making Mykonos the most popular destination for your vacations! Visit the most romantic destination in Greece, Santorini. Get a cruise to the volcano to admire the best sunset of your life from board! Our last destination is Turkey! Relish the opportunity to explore this beautiful region with private tour at the most highlights of Istanbul. Visit Hagia Sofia, the magnificent Byzantine Church, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Topkapi Palace, take the cruise to Bosporus and many more!
Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Your private driver will be waiting for you at Athens Airport, holding a sign with your name and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens & Cape Sounio. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Later on, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. Stroll through the narrow streets of Plaka, full of old mansions. Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon. Start the tour in the afternoon in order to combine it with the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio. The duration of the tour is 8 hours. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: ATHENS:
- Private Tour Delphi. We start at 08.30 form your hotel for private tour in Delphi: The center of ancient of world. We will visit Castalia Spring, visit at the archaeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifinians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. We will also have a visit at the traditional cosmopolitan village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece. In the afternoon we will be back to your hotel. The duration of the tour is 8 hours. Overnight in Athens.
Day 4: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Departure from your hotel to the Piraeus port to take your ferry departing at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island, at 09.40. Our local driver eill transfer to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world, known for its beaches, its fun and the nightlife! It is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacation. You can also shop clothes and other local items that you'll only find in Mykonos. We propose you relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Guided cruise tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at noon for the famous Santorini Island,after 2 hours. Our local driver will transfer to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island, where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunset cruise tour to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
Day 8: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Tour at Excavation of Akrotiri, Villages & Wine tour. Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view where you can take memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. (The same tour is also available on a private basis. All you have to do is to ask for it!) . Overnight in Santorini.
Day 9: ATHENS – ISTANBUL:
- We will transfer you to Santorini airport to take the flight to Istanbul, departing at 10.00 to reach Istanbul at 14.55. You have one stop over at Athens airport about 2 hour. The flight is connected flight so, you have no worries for your luggage. Your private driver meets you at the Istanbul airport to transfer you to your hotel. After check in you can explore the beautiful city of Istanbul on your foot. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 10: ISTANBUL:
- Private City Tour to Byzantine Churches & Ottoman Palaces: After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour. Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Wilhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. It is also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today it is used as a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. Chora Church, to admire the Byzantine architecture in Istanbul. Hagia Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world. After the tour we will transfer you to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 11: ISTANBUL:
- Private tour Grand & Spice Bazaar & visit at 2 Continents Europe and Asia: After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the no shoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather and souvenirs. Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc. Dolmabahce Palace: The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with the 365 rooms and the 22 saloons. Famous for the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and the 4.5 tons chandelier. Then we will cross the Bosphorus Bridge offers you the unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes. Camlica Hill, to admire the panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosporus from the best point of view. After the tour you will be transferred at your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 12: ISTANBUL:
- (optional) Bosphorus Night Dinner Cruise. You will be picked up from your hotel at the afternoon and taken to the cruise ship in the Bosphorus Strait. Once you board the ship you will sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. When you board enjoy a welcome cocktail before dinner as well as ten different cold starters. For dinner, you will be served a fresh seasonal salad before your main. You will have three options for dinner: grilled fish with scallion garden rocket mashed potatoes, and lemon, or grilled chicken steak with rick and mashed potatoes, or grilled meatballs with rice and mashed potatoes. Onboard you will watch a traditional Turkish musical performance and belly dance. You will also get to enjoy live music onboard, as well as a Turkish Romany dance and a dance party. The duration of the cruise is 4 hours and at the end, transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day: 13: DEPARTURE DAY:
- We will transfer you at Istanbul airport according to your flight details, to get your flight back to home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Delphi & Delphi Museum
- Santorini Island
- Volcano – Hot Springs – Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Delos archaeological site
- City of Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul
- Topkapi Palace in Istanbul
- Blue Mosque in Istanbul
- Hippodrome in Istanbul
- Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) in Istanbul
- Dinner cruise along the Bosphorus
- Bosporus Bridge in Istanbul
- Moni Choras in Istanbul
- Ydragogeio in Istanbul
- Private Transportation with English Speaking driver
- 12 Night's accommodation with breakfast
- Private Transfer from Athens airport to hotel
- Private transfers from Hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private transfers from/to port / airprot / hotel in Mykonos & Santorini
- Private transfer from / to Istanbul airport / Hotel
- Flights from Santorini airprot to Istanbul, Turkey (economy class)
- Fars Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini port
- Private Tour to Byzantine Churches & Ottoman Palaces in Istanbul with Guide
- Private tour to Grand & Spice Bazaar & 2 Continents in Istanbul with Guide
- Private Tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- Private Tour in Delphi
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Personal expenses & meals
- Optional Tours & Tour Guides
- Entrance fees at the sites
- Visa fees in turkey (if relevant)
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens & Cape Sounio & Delphi
- The Private Tour in Istanbul, includes tour guide
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- In Croatia, the transportation is private with brand new vehicles.
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- The driver in Istanbul airport, will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car ad transfer you to your hotel
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port of Santorini & Mykonos, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- The flight from Santorini to Istanbul includes 1 check in lagguge + carry on per person (economy class)
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 50 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 49 days to 30 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 29 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.