All year, any time that you want.
12 Day Tour in Ancient Greece, Zakynthos & Santorini
12 days tour package in Mainland Greece & Greek Islands, visit the world's heritage site by UNESCO, Argolis, Delphi, Meteora, Olympia, combining a tour at beautiful Islands of Zakynthos and Santorini Island. Visit the famous beach of Shipwreck, the blue caves, swim with a huge but friendly Turtle and then go ahead to Santorini island!
Book our 12 day customized tour package that combines both archaeological sites of great importance with the islands of Santorini, an extremely romantic island, and Zakynthos, known worldwide for the shipwreck! In the package it is included sightseeing in Athens, the capital of Greece, that houses breathtaking archaeological sites, including the iconic Acropolis! You will also visit the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio", the Temple of God Poseidon!
Private tour in Peloponnese and visit in Argolis the ancient theater of Epidaurus, the first capital city of Greece, Nafplio and the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization thrived between 1650 and 1200 BC. Continue with the birthplace of the first Olympic Games ever, ancient Olympia that lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios River.
Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world, because of its location, and visit the Ancient Oracle, where it is said that Pythia delivered oracles. Visit Meteora enjoying a unique and most impressive scenery of ageless monasteries, standing between Earth and Sky atop of huge rocks.
Travel in Zakynthos, with the mesmerizing crystal-clear water and relax in the sandy beaches, visit the stunning Blue Caves and the Navagio Shipwreck, take unique photos of turtles at a close distance as you sail through the coast of Zakynthos on a glass-bottomed boat!
Visit Santorini, known for the ancient Akrotiri, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. In Santorini we suggest two must-do tours, one including Village & Wine tour in Santorini and the other a special sunset cruise tour at Volcano, Hot Spring.
Book this tour package in Greece and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience with non-smoke vehicles and our experienced guided tours!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will be waiting at Athens holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - ANCIET OLYMPIA:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel or from Athens Airport, and driving along the Attica coastline, we will visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, after a quick stop at the famous Canal of Corinth with the breathtaking view of 80m height and 6km length! Our next stop will be at one of the most beautiful towns of Greece, the seaside town of Nafplio, with its trademark, the Venetian fortress of Palamidi and the fortified islet of Bourtzi, afloat in the middle of the bay. After lunch (optional), we will visit the famous ancient town of Mycenae and the Archaeological site - the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, the Palace and the tomb of Agamemnon. We leave Mycenae, and via Tripoli – Megalopolis, where we will have a quick stop, we will arrive to Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Start early in the morning, visiting the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that the first ever Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. There is located the temple of Zeus, the most celebrated sanctuary in ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity the temple was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phidias had created. You will then visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally visit the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. After sightseeing in Olympia, we head to Kyllini Port to take the ferry departing at 15.15 to reach in Zakynthos port at about 16.15 (after 1 hour). Check in at your hotel and then have the rest of the day at leisure. After your rest you can explore the center of Zakynthos and have a dinner at a traditional tavern. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 4: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - DAY CRUISE:
- After your breakfast our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat cruise, as is one of the best ways to explore the island. The boat cruise departs at 09:00 and returns at about 17:00. Our first stop is at the Blue Caves. Our next stop is at the famous Shipwreck. This beach is well known throughout the world. The waters here are clear blue but deep. We will spend 1 and a half hours here in order to enjoy our swim. Our program continues with a 10 min photo stop at Porto Vromi. Then our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves for a reasonable amount of time to admire the beauty of nature. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The Turtles are huge but so friendly and you could swim with them. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Basilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. Swimming is only possible by diving off. Actual tour all around the island beholds many views that is only possible to see by boat. Some of the stops may not be done depending on the weather conditions on that day. In the afternoon, at about 17.00, we will return at Marina and our driver will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 5: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - DELPHI - METEORA:
- After you breakfast we will transfer you at Zakynthos Port to take the ferry from Zakynthos port departing at 08.00 to reach at Kyllini after 1 hour, at about 09.00 to continue the tour to Delphi. We will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe, in order to reach at Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can have lunch. Afterwards, we will head to Delphi. We will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre and of course the Museum of Delphi. Departing from Delphi and driving through Central Greece, and the city of Trikala where we will have a quick stop, we will arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town, built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight Meteora.
DAY 6: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Visit Meteora, enjoying a unique and most impressive scenery of ageless monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. Our first visit is at the great monastery of Varlaam, founded on the 16th century and located on the top of a rock at 380m height! Our second visit is at the Monastery of St. Stephan, of the 15th century, also built on the top of another huge rock. There you will admire a small treasure of Byzantine and Christian items, at the museum inside the monastery! Return to Athens passing by the small towns of Domokos, Kamena Vourla at the seaside and Thermopiles where you will admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Return in Athens late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR: (OPTIONAL)
- Our driver will pick you up at 09.00 from your hotel to start your Private tour in Athens. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games, in modern times, took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, the Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally, visit the ACROPOLIS. Continue the Athens sightseeing tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and the Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break, or lunch you will visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounion, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and the Temple of God Poseidon! Sounion is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel. The duration of the tour is about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 8: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus Port to get the boat departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 11.45.Our local driver will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI- SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI WITH BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Your trip with Aphrodite in this sanctuary of romance is going to be in your memories and your hearts forever! Overnight in Santorini.
- Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits. (vegetarian menu available upon request)
DAY 10: DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI ISLAND: (OPTIONAL).
- Today we suggest you an excellent Wine and Village tour. The driver will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and visit the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit the famous area of Oia that hundreds of persons visit in order to admire the most famous sunset of the world. You will have the chance to walk at the narrow streets and explore the beautiful area of Oia. Finally, we will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island, with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our last stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini! You will have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines in combination with finger food and you will admire the famous sunset with panoramic view! The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 11: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 take the boat for Piraeus Port, arriving there at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you from your hotel in Athens at the Athens airport, according to your flight detail
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Olympia
- Zakynthos Islands
- Beach of Shipwreck,
- The blue caves in Zakynthos
- Meteora Monasteries
- Santorini island
- Volcano - Thirasia, Hot Springs
- Sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Winery Tour in Santorini
- Pyrgos Village in santorini
- Black & red Beach in santorini
- Transportation with private car or mini van
- Pick up & drop off from/to major hotel or specific check points
- English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens
- Private Car & Driver in Argolis,Olympia, Delphi & Meteora, Zakynthos
- All the expenses of our driver in Mainland
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/Hotel in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens hotel/Piraeus/Port
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Santorini/Piraeus port
- Ferry tickets from/to Kyllini/Santorini/Zakynthos port
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- 11 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at all archaeological sites
- Personal expenses, meals
- Licensed Tour Guide & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotels in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person for Cape Sounio
- 12 euro / person forMycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.