All year, any time that you want.
12 Day Tour in Ancient Greece, Zakynthos & Santorini
12 days tour package in Mainland Greece & Greek Islands, visit the world's heritage site by UNESCO, Argolis, Delphi, Meteora, Olympia, combining a tour at beautiful Islands of Zakynthos and Santorini Island. Visit the famous beach of Shipwreck, the blue caves, swim with a huge but friendly Turtle and then go ahead to Santorini island!
Travel in Zakynthos, with the mesmerizing crystal-clear water and relax in the sandy beaches, visit the stunning Blue Caves and the Navagio Shipwreck, take unique photos of turtles at a close distance as you sail through the coast of Zakynthos on a glass-bottomed boat!
Visit Santorini, known for the ancient Akrotiri, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. In Santorini we suggest two must-do tours, one including Village & Wine tour in Santorini and the other a special sunset cruise tour at Volcano, Hot Spring. Book this tour package in Greece and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience with non-smoke vehicles and our experienced guided tours!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will be waiting at Athens holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MYCENAE - EPIDAURUS - NAFPLIO - ANCIET OLYMPIA:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to have our first stop, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at the archaeological site of Mycenae, an ancient town with great power during the ancient years, with the famous ‘’Gate of Lions’’ and the ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’ & the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide with amazing acoustic. The most relaxing part of the tour is upon our arrival at the one of the most beautiful towns of Greece and the first capital city at the Modern Greek history, the seaside town of Nafplio. We will visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing panoramic view the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor. You can have a traditional Greek lunch here before leave Nafplio to reach at Olympia. Overnight in Olympia.
DAY 3: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Start early in the morning, visiting the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that the first ever Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. There is located the temple of Zeus, the most celebrated sanctuary in ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity the temple was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phidias had created. You will then visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally visit the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. After sightseeing in Olympia, we head to Kyllini Port to take the ferry departing at 15.15 to reach in Zakynthos port at about 16.15 (after 1 hour). Check in at your hotel and then have the rest of the day at leisure. After your rest you can explore the center of Zakynthos and have a dinner at a traditional tavern. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 4: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - DAY CRUISE:
- After your breakfast our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat cruise, as is one of the best ways to explore the island. Our first stop is at the Blue Caves. Our next stop is at the famous Shipwreck. This beach is well known throughout the world. The waters here are clear blue but deep. Our program continues for photo stop at Porto Vromi. Then our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves for a reasonable amount of time to admire the beauty of nature. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Basilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. Actual tour all around the island beholds many views that is only possible to see by boat. Some of the stops may not be done depending on the weather conditions on that day. In the afternoon, at about 17.00, we will return at Marina and our driver will transfer you back to your hotel Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 5: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - DELPHI - METEORA:
- After you breakfast we will transfer you at Zakynthos Port to take the ferry from Zakynthos port departing at 08.00 to reach at Kyllini after 1 hour, at about 09.00 to continue the tour to Delphi. We will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe, in order to reach at Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can have lunch. Afterwards, we will head to Delphi. We will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre and of course the Museum of Delphi. Departing from Delphi and driving through Central Greece, and the city of Trikala where we will have a quick stop, we will arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town, built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight Meteora.
DAY 6: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Visit Meteora, enjoying a unique and most impressive scenery of ageless monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. Our first visit is at the great monastery of Varlaam, founded on the 16th century and located on the top of a rock at 380m height! Our second visit is at the Monastery of St. Stephan, of the 15th century, also built on the top of another huge rock. There you will admire a small treasure of Byzantine and Christian items, at the museum inside the monastery! Return to Athens passing by the small towns of Domokos, Kamena Vourla at the seaside and Thermopiles where you will admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of Persian soldiers of the Persian Empire. Return in Athens late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & SUNSET TOUR TO CAPE SOUNIO:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your Private tour in Athens. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games, in modern times, took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, visiting Zappeion, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House etc, and finally, visit the ACROPOLIS. Continue the Athens sightseeing tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and the Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for a coffee break you will visit Cape Sounion, (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and the Temple of God Poseidon! Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel. The duration of the tour is about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 8: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus Port to get the boat departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 11.45.Our local driver will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunset crusie to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Tour in Akrotiri, traditional villages & wine tour. Today we suggest you an excellent Wine and Village tour. The driver will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and visit the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit the famous area of Oia that hundreds of persons visit in order to admire the most famous sunset of the world. You will have the chance to walk at the narrow streets and explore the beautiful area of Oia. Finally, we will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island, with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our last stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini! You will have sightseeing at the winery, tasting the local wines in combination with finger food and you will admire the famous sunset with panoramic view! The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 11: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- We will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 take the boat for Piraeus Port, arriving there at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you from your hotel in Athens at the Athens airport, according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- Ancient Olympia
- Zakynthos Islands
- Beach of Shipwreck,
- The blue caves in Zakynthos
- Naupaktos town
- Delphi, Arachova
- Meteora Monasteries
- Santorini island
- Volcano - Thirasia, Hot Springs
- Sunset at Oia in Santorini
- Pyrgos Village in santorini
- Black & red Beach in santorini
- Private Transportation with English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens & Cape Sounio
- 11 Nights Accommodation with breakfast
- Private Car & Driver in Argolis,Olympia, Delphi & Meteora, Zakynthos
- All the expenses of our driver in Mainland
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/Hotel in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens hotel/Piraeus/Port
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Santorini/Piraeus port
- Ferry tickets from/to Kyllini/Santorini/Zakynthos port
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- Entrance fees at all archaeological sites
- Personal expenses, meals
- Licensed Tour Guide & Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have local tour guide during the visits in Delphi, Olympia, Meteora and Athens
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- In Santorini, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.