- All year
12 Day Tour package Greece, Athens, Delphi, Meteora...
12 Day vacation package in Greece and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience and our experienced guided tours! Visit Athens, Delphi, Meteora and the islands of Santorini and Crete!
Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world.
Dare to get excited about Meteora, the ageless monasteries standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. Holidays in Santorini at the most romantic island in Greece, with the magnificent sunset! Swim in the thermal waters, get a cruise to volcano, and dine under the orange-red color of the sun as it sets! Continue your vacation in Crete with a private tour to the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and learn about the rich lifestyle in ancient Greece. You should also take the cruise to Gramvousa and the exotic Ballos lagoon, with the blend of glowing white and pink sand and the unbelievable lagoon waters bands! Book online your holidays in Mainland and Greek Islands.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS WITH GUIDE:
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private tour in Athens. We start our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy, Hadrian’s Arch, Panathenaic Stadium etc. We will visit the Mount Lycabettus, one of the city’s most stunning natural features and the higher point of Athens. Once arrived to the top, the panoramic views over the city and over the Acropolis are amazing.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon built during the Golden Age of Pericles. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis. There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka to admire the Greek culture with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight in Athens.
DAY: 3: ATHENS -DELPHI - METEORA:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 and in about two and a half hours, we will arrive at Delphi area. We will visit the Archaeological site of Delphi and Castalia Spring. We will see the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. We will pay a visit also at the Delphi museum. Our next our short stop is at the traditional winter village of Arachova, at 1000 meters altitude, the best winter resort of Greece. There you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local product! You can also have lunch at a traditional Greek tavern, before we depart for Meteora. Overnight in Meteora
Day 4: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at 09:00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora that are included in the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, return to Athens with a short stop at Thermopiles, where you can admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of soldiers of the Persian Empire. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 5: ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel at 06.00 to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the Ferry departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island. Upon your arrival, you will meet our driver who will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset cruise to Volcano with buffet on board: Pick you up from your hotel around noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Tour at the Excavation of Akrotiri, Traditional Villages & Wine tour: Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our next stop is at a perfect winery in Santorini, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion.
DAY 9: CRETE - TOUR IN KNOSSOS & MUSEUM WITH GUIDE - CHANIA:
- An amazing private guided tour to Palace of Knossos to admire the large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, our driver will transfer you at the city of Chania for Overnight
DAY 10: CITY OF CHANIA:
- (optional) Day Cruise to Gramvousa & the exotic lagoon of Balos: We travel west through the outskirts of Chania to the port of Kastelli. Here, a boat will take you to the small island of Gramvoussa with its imposing Venetian castle and breathtaking views. After 2 hours of staying, the boat will take you to the lagoon and the exotic beach of Balos. With the white sand and the turquoise water, reminding of the Caribbean, the fabulous clear water of the lagoon and the white coral sand makes an irresistible paradise for all guests! Chania for Overnight
DAY 11: CHANIA - ATHENS:
- (optional) Tour at the old City of Rethymno, UNESCO'S Monastery of Arkadi, Lake Kourna. You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Next our stop will be at the Kournas Lake that is the ideal place for a daytrip. Kournas Lake is lying in a small valley among mountains and high hills. Both the lake and its natural surroundings are very picturesque. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. Next visit will be at the village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites», a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. At the end of the tour can get the flight to Athens departing at 17.40 to reach in Athens at 18.40. Our driver will meet you at Athens Airport and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis, Acropolis Museum
- Walking tour in Plaka & Panoramic city tour Athens
- Exotic Beach of Ballos & Gramvousa
- Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirasia Islands
- Caldera Sunset
- Traditional Village of Margarites in Crete
- Old Town of Rethymno
- Old town iof Chania
- Arkadi Monastery in Rethymno
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot
- 11 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfers from/to Airport/port/hotel at all areas
- Private Tour in Acropolis, Museum, Lycabettus Hill, Plaka with guide
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum with guide
- Domestic flight tickets from Chania airport Crete to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Santorini - Crete Island
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Tour Guide (exept Athens & Heraklion)
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the islands as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens, Delphi, Meteora & Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.