- All year
12 Day Tour package Greece, Athens, Delphi, Meteora...
12 Day vacation package in Greece and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience and our experienced guided tours! Visit Athens, Delphi, Meteora and the islands of Santorini and Crete!
Visit Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world.
Dare to get excited about Meteora, the ageless monasteries standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks. Holidays in Santorini at the most romantic island in Greece, with the magnificent sunset! Swim in the thermal waters, get a cruise to volcano, and dine under the orange-red color of the sun as it sets! Continue your vacation in Crete with a private tour to the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and learn about the rich lifestyle in ancient Greece. You should also take the cruise to Gramvousa and the exotic Ballos lagoon, with the blend of glowing white and pink sand and the unbelievable lagoon waters bands! Book online your holidays in Mainland and Greek Islands.
DAY 1: Meet and Greet at Athens airport
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport and transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Private Private Tour Athens - Acropolis, Parthenon - Temple of Zeus
- Meet your private driver your hotel to start a stunning private tour in Athens. We start our trip with a panoramic city tour to the most Athens’s iconic landmarks. We will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Athens Trilogy, Hadrian’s Arch, Panathenaic Stadium etc. We will visit the Mount Lycabettus, one of the city’s most stunning natural features and the higher point of Athens.
- Finally, our driver drops you of at Acropolis & Parthenon built during the Golden Age of Pericles. Continue the pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, to visit the new Museum of Acropolis. There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. We suggest at the end of the tour to spend some time to explore Plaka to admire the Greek culture with the narrow streets full of old mansions. Do not miss the chance to taste the famous Greek Souvlaki. Overnight in Athens.
Day: 3: Athens - Delphi - Meteora - Sunset around the rocks
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 and in about two and a half hours, we will arrive at Delphi area. We will visit the Archaeological site of Delphi and Castalia Spring. We will see the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. We will pay a visit also at the Delphi museum. Our next our short stop is at the traditional winter village of Arachova, at 1000 meters altitude, the best winter resort of Greece. There you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local product! You can also have lunch at a traditional Greek tavern, before we depart for Meteora. Overnight in Meteora
Day 4: Meteora - Thermopiles - Athens
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at 09:00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora that are included in the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, return to Athens with a short stop at Thermopiles, where you can admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle of the 300. Overnight in Athens.
Day 5: Athens - Santorini
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Piraeus port to get the ferry departing at about 07.00 to reach in Santorini at about 11.55. Santorini is stunningly beautiful and is the destination that you won't must to miss, because the houses is built up on the rim of volcano that is a unique landscape of the world.One of the top things to do while here is enjoy the sunset via a cruise tour. Overnight in Santorini
Day 6: Santorini - Semi Private Cruise to Caldera with BBQ on board
- (optional) Today go with a 6 hour cruise starting with a pick-up at the your hotel. Visit the therapeutic Hot Springs on Palea Kameni and enjoy a refreshing swim. Capture stunning photos of Aspronisi, the Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri, and Indian Rock. Explore the famous Red Beach with its unique volcanic sand and the secluded White Beach accessible only by boat. Indulge in a delightful onboard BBQ buffet featuring fresh seafood, grilled meats, salads, and desserts. Conclude the journey with a magical sunset view in Oia, as the Caldera and the village turn into a golden spectacle against the violet sky, creating an unforgettable experience.Overnight in Santorini.
Day 7: Santorini - Private Sunset tour at Oia
Start the 3-hour private sunset tour to Oia, an enchanting experience that unfolds against the backdrop of the Aegean Sea. Your journey begins with a personalized chauffeur-driven transfer, ensuring comfort and convenience. As you approach Oia, witness the iconic architecture bathed in the warm hues of the setting sun. Upon arrival at Oia, stroll through the charming narrow streets, providing insights into the history and culture of this picturesque village. Discover hidden gems and vantage points that offer breathtaking views of the caldera and the sun gracefully descending into the horizon. Indulge in the beauty of Oia's famous sunset, capturing the essence of this magical moment in a private and intimate setting tailored to your preferences. At the end of the tour, our driver transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini. Overnight in Santorini
Day 8: Santorini - Crete:
- We will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete, arriving there at 19.40. Our local driver will meet you there, he will assist you with your luggage and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 9: Crete - Private Tour Knossos and Olive Oil Tasting - Chania
- Start the guided private tour to the historic Palace of Knossos and delve into the island's rich Minoan heritage at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Wander through the grandeur of Knossos, showcasing a vibrant lifestyle dating back to 2000 BC. Continue to a traditional olive oil farm, where centuries-old olive trees thrive. Engage in an immersive oil production journey, culminating in a tasting session featuring three varieties paired with delightful Cretan delicacies and renowned balsamic vinegar. Overnight in Chania
Day 10: Chania - Day Crusie to Balos Lagoon and Granvousa Beach
- (optional) We travel west through the outskirts of Chania to the port of Kastelli. Here, a boat will take you to the small island of Gramvoussa with its imposing Venetian castle and breathtaking views. After 2 hours of staying, the boat will take you to the lagoon and the exotic beach of Balos. With the white sand and the turquoise water, reminding of the Caribbean, the fabulous clear water of the lagoon and the white coral sand makes an irresistible paradise for all guests! Chania for Overnight
Day 11: Tour in Rethymno - Arkadia and Pottery Village - Flight to Athens
- (optional) You will walk at the narrow streets of the old town of Rethymno that is offering a journey back to time, the Venetians, the Ottoman aesthetics, and the Cretan original pride. Our next stop will be at the Arkadi Monastery, as it is the most historic monastery of Crete and it has been designated by UNESCO. Next visit will be at the village is well known for its pottery and it is called "Margarites», a village with Venetian roots, mentioned by sixteenth-century travelers. It is so beautiful to stroll around these very charming narrow streets of the villages. Enjoy your visit at the ceramic’s ateliers. At the end of the tour can get the flight to Athens departing at 17.40 to reach in Athens at 18.40. Our driver will meet you at Athens Airport and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 12: Departure Day
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you at Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***Travel Insurance: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Read more...
- Acropolis, Acropolis Museum
- Walking tour in Plaka & Panoramic city tour Athens
- Exotic Beach of Ballos & Gramvousa
- Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirasia Islands
- Caldera Sunset
- Traditional Village of Margarites in Crete
- Old Town of Rethymno
- Old town iof Chania
- Arkadi Monastery in Rethymno
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot
- 11 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfers from/to Airport/port/hotel at all areas
- Private Tour in Acropolis, Museum, Plaka with guide
- Private Tour in Knossos with guide & Olive Oil Tasting tour
- Private Sunset tour around the rocks in Meteora
- Private Sunset tour at Oia, in Santorini
- Domestic flight tickets from Chania airport Crete to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Piraeus Port - Santorini - Crete Island
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the islands as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens, Delphi, Meteora & Knossos in Crete
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- The domestic flight from Crete to Athens includes: 1 checked-in luggage and 1 carry-on per person.
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.