All year, any time that you want.
15 Day Tour in Ancient Greece, Mykonos, Santorini...
Book your private 15-day tour through Ancient Greece, Mykonos, and Santorini, exploring the rich tapestry of history and culture. Begin by immersing yourself in the wonders of Athens, visiting iconic landmarks like the Acropolis.
Traverse ancient ruins in Delphi, Meteora, Thessaloniki and more, before unwinding on the cosmopolitan shores of Mykonos, known for its vibrant nightlife and pristine beaches. Santorini beckons with its enchanting landscapes, from black sand beaches to the amazing sunsets over the Caldera. Discover the most popular archaeological sites, savor local cuisines, and immerse yourself in the allure of these legendary destinations, creating memories to last a lifetime
Day 1: Meet & Greet:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 2: Private Tour Athens - Acropolis, Parthenon - Temple of Zeus
- Explore Athens in a day with a private guide. Begin with iconic sites like Panathinaiko Stadium and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Enjoy panoramic views from Mount Lycabettus before visiting the Acropolis and Parthenon, with a stroll through Herodion and Dionysus Theater. Delve into the Acropolis Museum's artifacts and sculptures. Complete your day in charming Plaka, where narrow streets house old mansions and offer a taste of Greek culture. Don't miss the chance to savor a famous Greek Souvlaki. Your private tour captures Athens's historic and cultural essence in a single, unforgettable day. Overnight in Athens
Day 3: Corinth - Cog Railway - Cave of Lakes - Kalavryta - Nafplio
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to have our first stop, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We will visit the Corinth Canal, which is a narrow waterway that connects the Gulf of Corinth to the Aegean Sea. Corinth is famous for its ancient ruins, including the Temple of Apollo, the Ancient Corinth Archaeological Museum, and the Acrocorinth fortress. Journey with COG Railway is a scenic train ride through the mountains of the Peloponnese region, passing through charming villages and offering stunning views of the landscape. Cave of Lakes in Kalavryta is a stunning network of underground lakes and waterfalls that can be explored by foot. It's a great place to escape the heat and enjoy some natural beauty. We have a stop for lunch at the picturesque village of Kalavrita. Nafplio is a picturesque town on the coast with a rich history and stunning architecture. Some must-see sights include the Palamidi fortress. Overnight Nafplio
Day 4: Nafplio - Mycenae - Epidaurus - Delphi
- After the breakfast, you will explore Nafplio, a charming coastal town with a beautiful old town and a Venetian fortress. Get memorable photos form Palamidi Castle. We will visist the ancient sites of Mycenae, including the Lion Gate, the Treasury of Atreus, and the ruins of the ancient citadel. Next stop will be at the famous theater of Epidaurus, known for its exceptional acoustics. Finally, we will reach at Ancient Olympia for Overnight.
Day 5: Ancient Olympia - Honey, Olive Oil and Food Tasting - Delphi
- After your breakfast, we will visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, where the first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. The temple of Zeus is located there which is the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in which in antiquity was hosted one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra. We will visit the flea market to taste delightful experience of free wine and olive oil tasting, savoring the distinct blends of olive oil and the iconic Greek olives. We will visit a local honey farm, where under the shade of the trees we will have a coffee / juice and enjoy hand-made local desserts all made with honey produced in this farm for generations. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest bridges in Europe. we will reach in Delphi for overnight.
Day 6: Delphi - Meteora - Sunset around the Rocks
Head to Delphi, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. Visit the ancient Sanctuary of Apollo and the Oracle of Delphi. Explore the Delphi Archaeological Museum, which houses artifacts from the site. Enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and Village of Arachova. Depart from Arachova and driving through Central Greece we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight Meteora.
Day 7: Veroia - Vergina - Thessaloniki
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to visit Meteora, a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its monasteries perched atop towering rock formations. Visit some of the monasteries, such as the Great Meteoron Monastery and Varlaam Monastery. Take in the breathtaking views of the unique landscape. Next stop will be at Vergina, the ancient capital of Macedonia and the burial site of the Macedonian kings. Explore the Royal Tombs of Vergina, including the tomb of Philip II, father of Alexander the Great. In only a few miles away is Veria (Biblical Beroea), where we will visit the Saint Paul's Bema, and then stroll through the old Jewish neighborhood and the colorful market area. We leave from Meteora to head to Thessaloniki for Overnight.
Day 8: Pella - Edessa - Naousa - Thessaloniki
After your breakfast, leave Thessaloniki to visit Pella, the birthplace of Alexander the Great, and discover the archaeological site. Then travel to Edessa, known for its impressive waterfalls. Explore the city and enjoy the natural beauty of the area. Proceed to Naousa, a picturesque town famous for Aristotle's School, the picturesque site where the great philosopher taught ‘the doctrines of morals and politics' to Alexander the Great and the Macedonian youth. Overnight in Thessaloniki.
Day 9: Dion Park - Thermopiles - Athens
- After your breakfast, leave from Thessaloniki to have our first stop at the Archaeological Park of Dion, the sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympus. After your visit, driving to the south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae, where we will make a stop to admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle between the 300 Spartans and the soldiers of the Persian Empire, and Thebes, we will arrive in your hotel in Athens for overnight
Day 10: Athens - Mykonos - Mykonian farm, Food and Olive Oil Tasting by Live Music
- Today, you'll take a ferry at 07.00 to the beautiful island of Mykonos at 09.40. Meet our local driver to transfer you at your hotel. Then experience the best of Mykonos at Mykonian farm, a 2-hour tour that immerses you in the island's rich culture. Begin with a convenient pick-up, and head to the 12-acre vineyard, cultivating diverse grape varieties like parian, moschofilero, and kountoura. Witness the September (if is Sept) vine harvest and explore the 15-acre olive grove with "Koroneikos" and "Kalamon" olives. Indulge in a tasting session featuring local delights, from sweet treats like amigdalota to savory sausages and spicy kopanisti. The experience is enhanced with live music showcasing traditional Cycladic tunes played on the (t)sampouna and lute, creating an unforgettable Mykonian atmosphere. Overnight in Mykonos
Day 11: Mykonos - Semi Private Cruise to Rhenia beach and Delos
- (optional) Embark on a full-day sailing adventure to Rhenia and Delos islands, departing from Agios Ioannis Bay. The local driver ensures a smooth transfer to the port, where you board a sailing yacht. Experience the thrill of sailing or relax while the crew handles the sails, soaking in the scenic beauty and clear waters of the Aegean Sea. After an hour, the untouched golden sands of Rhenia beckon for swimming and snorkeling, accompanied by a light lunch and complimentary house wine. The journey then leads to Delos, an archaeological gem, offering guided tours of ancient ruins. Overnight in Mykonos
Day 12: Mykonos - Santorini
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at noon for the famous Santorini Island. Upon arrival, will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 13: Santorini - Semi Private Cruise to Caldera with buffet on board
- (optional) Embark on an enchanting Santorini cruise starting with a pick-up at the your hotel. Visit the therapeutic Hot Springs on Palea Kameni and enjoy a refreshing swim. Capture stunning photos of Aspronisi, the Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri, and Indian Rock. Explore the famous Red Beach with its unique volcanic sand and the secluded White Beach accessible only by boat. Indulge in a delightful onboard BBQ buffet featuring fresh seafood, grilled meats, salads, and desserts. Conclude the journey with a magical sunset view in Oia, as the Caldera and the village turn into a golden spectacle against the violet sky, creating an unforgettable experience.Overnight in Santorini.
Day 14: Santorini - Athens
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 17.00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
Day 15: Departure Day
- Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is designed to protect you from unexpected events that may occur before or during your trip, such as medical emergencies, lost or stolen baggage, and more Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth
- Cave of Lakes in Kalavryta
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi - Delphi Museum
- Monasteries of Meteora
- City of Thessaloniki
- The site of Vergina
- Thermopyles - the Staue of Leonidas
- Archaeological Park of Dion
- Mykonos Island
- Santorini island
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private car & English speaking Driver
- 14 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private tour in Athens with Guide 5 Hours
- Food and Olive Oil Tasting by Live Music in Mykonos
- Honey, Olive Oil and Food Tasting in Olympia
- Trail tickets for Cog Railway ride
- Private transfer airport/hotel/port at all areas
- Fast ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Mykonos/Santorini
- Welcome bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Official Guide, Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Mykonos & Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide during the visits in Olympia, Mycenae, Delphi, Meteora Veroia - Vergina, and Athens
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- In Santorini & Mykonos, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monastery of Meteora
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Vegina
- 8 euro / person for Mystars
- 8 euro / person for Corinth
- 10 euro / person for Cog Railway
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 100% of the the payment in advace
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.