All year, any time that you want.
8 Day Tour in Santorini, Delphi, Meteora...
8 day customized tour package Greece to visit mainland including Athens city tour, tour in Delphi and tour to Monasteries of Meteora and then continue your holidays to Santorini Island. Explore Santorini with a cruise to Volcano to admire the famous sunset at Oia, or choose a village tour & wine tour in Santorini!
Start with the capital of Greece with the numerous, overflowed by history attractions. Visit the ancient site of the Oracle of Delphi, that was regarded as the center of the world! Dare to be enchanted by the amazing view and the picturesque architecture of the cities of Arachova, where you can taste the traditional Greek cuisine and their local products! Tour at the monasteries of Meteora, complexes of byzantine monasteries, built on the peaks of the rocks and feel like you are between heaven and earth!
Visit one of the most romantic islands in Greece, Santorini, known for the wonderful sunset and the enchanting views. Walk at the narrow streets above the rocks of Caldera, visit the active Volcano, swim at Hot springs and observe the best sunset of your life, at Oia!
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will be waiting at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it to meet and assist you and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 - ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start your Athens City Tour. You will see the most popular sites in Athens like the ACROPOLIS, Panathinaiko Stadium, Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens etc. Finally, you will have a walk at the beautiful narrow streets at the traditional area of Plaka to see and admire the Greek culture and architecture. Of course, you can make a short stop at the area of Plaka for a coffee or to taste the famous Greek “souvlaki”. At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3 - ATHENS - DELPHI - METEORA:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 and in about two and a half hours we will arrive at Delphi area. Our first stop is at the traditional winter village of Arachova, at 1000 meters altitude, the best winter resort of Greece, where you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local products! Continue, visiting the Archaeological site of Delphi with the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle, Castalia Spring and of course, the Delphi museum. You will have lunch at a traditional tavern, in Arachova before departing for Meteora. Overnight in Kalambaka, Meteora
DAY 4 - METEORA - ATHENS:
- We will start at 09.00 in order to visit the monasteries of Meteora, having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, we will return to Athens with a stop at Thermopiles to admire the statue of Leonidas, located there as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of soldiers of the Persian Empire. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 5 - ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus Port, so you get the boat departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 11.45. Our local driver will transfer at your hotel. You have free time for yourselves. We propose to enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundred places located just on the rocks above the sea and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6 - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Sunste cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide, and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs, here you can enjoy your swim. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of wonderful sunset!Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7 - SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- You have free time for yourself until our driver transfers you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Read More
- Delphi Sites & Museum
- Meteora Rocks with its spiritual Monasteries
- Acropolis, Traditional are of Plaka etc.
- Panoramic city tour in Athens
- Santorini Island
- Sunset Cruise in Santorini to Volcano,
- Transportation with private car or mini van
- Pick up & drop off from/to major hotel or specific check points
- English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/Hotel in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens hotel/Piraeus/Port
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Santorini/Pireaus port
- 7 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Welcome bad with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at all archaeological sites
- Personal expenses, meals
- Licensed Tour Guide & optional tours
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide during the visits in Delphi, Meteora and Athens
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- In Santorini, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.