All year, any time that you want.
8 Day Tour in Santorini, Delphi, Meteora...
8 day customized tour package Greece to visit mainland including Athens city tour, tour in Delphi and tour to Monasteries of Meteora and then go ahead for 3 day tour in Santorini Island. Explore Santorini with a cruise to Volcano to admire the famous susnet at Oia, or choose a village tour & wine tour in Santorini!
8 day tour in Greece, visit the most important archaeological sites in mainland Greece and the Cycladic island of Santorini. Start with the capital of Greece with the numerous, overflowed by history attractions. Visit the ancient site of the Oracle of Delphi, where Pythia delivered her oracles, that was regarded as the center of the world! Dare to be enchanted by the amazing view and the picturesque architecture of the cities of Arachova and Kalambaka, where you can taste the traditional Greek cuisine and their local products! Tour at the monasteries of Meteora, complexes of byzantine monasteries, built on the peaks of the rocks and feel like you are between heaven and earth!
Visit one of the most romantic islands in Greece, Santorini, known for the wonderful sunset and the enchanting views. Walk at the narrow streets above the rocks of Caldera, visit the active Volcano, swim at Hot springs and observe the best sunset of your life, at Oia! Book online our 8-day customized tour package in Delphi, Meteora and Santorini Island and enjoy the ultimate chauffeured experience, with non-smoking private vehicles and our experienced guided tours!
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will be waiting at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it in order to meet and assist you and transfer you at your hotel in Athens. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 - ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in order to start your Athens City Tour. You will see the most popular sites in Athens like the ACROPOLIS, Panathinaiko Stadium, Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens etc. Finally you will have a walk at the beautiful narrow streets at the traditional area of Plaka to see and admire the Greek culture and architecture. Of course you can make a short stop at the area of Plaka for a coffee or to taste the famous Greek “souvlaki”. At the end of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3 - ATHENS - DELPHI - METEORA:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 and in about two and a half hours we will arrive at Delphi area. Our first stop is at the traditional winter village of Arachova, at 1000 meters altitude, the best winter resort of Greece, where you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local products! Continue, visiting the Archaeological site of Delphi with the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle, Castalia Spring and of course, the Delphi museum. You will have lunch at a traditional tavern, in Arachova before departing for Meteora. Overnight in Kalambaka, Meteora
DAY 4 - METEORA - ATHENS:
- We will start at 09.00 in order to visit the monasteries of Meteora, having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, we will return to Athens with a stop at Thermopiles to admire the statue of Leonidas, located there as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of soldiers of the Persian Empire. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 5 - ATHENS - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus Port so you get the boat departing at 07.00 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 11.45. Our local driver will transfer at your hotel. You have free time for yourselves. We propose to enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6 - SANTORINI ISLAND - SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL):
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano.Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea...read more. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7 - SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- You have free time for yourself until our driver transfers you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Read More
- Delphi Sites & Museum
- Meteora Rocks with its spiritual Monasteries
- Acropolis, Traditional are of Plaka etc.
- Panoramic city tour in Athens
- Santorini Island
- Sunset Cruise in Santorini to Volcano,
- Transportation with private car or mini van
- Pick up & drop off from/to major hotel or specific check points
- English speaking driver
- Private Tour in Athens
- Private Tour in Delphi & Meteora (included the expenses of our driver)
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/Hotel in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens hotel/Piraeus/Port
- Transfer from/to Port/hotel in Santorini
- Fast Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus/Santorini/Pireaus port
- 7 Nights' Accommodation
- Dailly Breakfast
- Welcome bad with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at all archaeological sites
- Personal expenses, meals
- Licensed Tour Guide & optional tours
- Hotel city tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotesl in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. If your flight arrive in Mykonos, Santorini & depart from any other area, we can modify the tour accordingly, just ask it. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.