- All Year.
8 day Wine Tour, Farm-Table-Dinner, Honey Farm...
We prepared a wonderful 8 day wine tour package which includes Sightseeing, walking gourmet tour in Athens, wine tasting & accommodation at a wonderful winery, olive oil tasting, cooking lessons, visit at a honey farm, accommodation in alternative country hotels and farms. The tour is suitable for the travelers that would like a local experience.
With this special tour, you have many of additional activities and tours such as a tour at Ancient Olympia, the glory tower town of Mystras, you will stroll at the narrow streets of Nafplio, a tour in Delphi the center of ancient world, and a wonderful and wine tasting at Argyriou winery located at Mount of Parnasos, close to Delphi. Wine tour Greece at the best places for a fantastic alternative experience.
Day 1: MEET & GREET AT ATHENS AIRPORT:
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot at Athens airport and transfer to your hotel in Athens Overnight at Athens.
Day 2: WALIKING TOUR AT THE OLD FOOD MARKET & COOKING CLASS:
Meet the cook and his team, you will walk to the Athens Central Market, which is located 2 blocks away from the meeting point to buy the main ingredients for your lunch preparation. You will also wander the small shops around the Market to buy herbs, seasonings and other ingredients, needed for your cooking class. Once you are ready and all shopping is done, we will return to our kitchen to start the cooking preparations! We are going to prepare a traditional Greek, 4-dish meal which includes the following dishes: Dolmades, Spinach pies, Tzatziki, Imam Baildi: Travelling back from Asia Minor with Greek refugees, this dish of roasted eggplants topped with a rich fresh tomato sauce and feta cheese.Portokalopita: An all time favourite for many this juicy, soft orange "pie" is made from phyllo pastry, oranges and is sented with cinnamon. If you can make this your friends will love it and you for making it! At the end of the tour, we will have a panoramic city tour in Athens to see the most popular sites. Overnight at Athens.
Day 3: WINE TOUR AT ANCIENT NEMEA – FARM-TO-TABLE- DINNER AT NAFPLIO:
- Our day will start with a visit at the Canal of Corinth, we then continue to Ancient Nemea, a must for wine lovers! We will visit two wineries in Nemea, whose wines are established in the market and in the conscience of Greek public. In the wineries you will have the chance to taste varieties of wines like Agioritiko, Roditis, Malagousia, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah which are very well known for their special taste and aroma. We will reach in a country hotel at Nafplio, surrounded by orange groves and olive trees. Taste a traditional breakfast with handmade delicacies from local producers as well as the tasteful dishes of our Farm-to-Table Restaurant that offers delicious menus created with seasonal and organic ingredients from our own fruit gardens, the wild and pure Greek countryside, and organic local producers. Cool off by the pool, enjoy a luxurious massage and sip your coffee or drink on the patio with panoramic view of the plain and the village. Here you will also have a Cooking lesson so that to cook and enjoy our cuisine and learn the skills you need to master the art of creating healthy dishes from fresh and locally sourced ingredients. Overnight at a Country type hotel in Nafplio
Day 4: MYCENAE -EPIDAURUS – FARM-TO-TABLE- DINNER - SPARTA:
- After your breakfast, we will visit the Golden city of Mycenae & the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus, we will have a walking tour at the romantic town of Nafplio with a special visit at “Palamidi Castle” to enjoy the panoramic view! Finally, we will reach at a wonderful farm close to Sparta, a unique regenerative agrotourism & ecotourism accommodation, filled with harmony. Here you may have many activities such as farm to table & cooking lessons, wine tasting, Olive Oil tasting, Gastronomy experience etc. Join at yoga practice as well as workshops and events for well-being. You can participate in olive picking, grape harvest & other agricultural activities (depending on the period). Overnight on a Farm
Day 5: SPARTA – MYSTRAS – WINE TASTING AT OLYMPIA:
- Leave this wonderful place to have our first visit at the nearby glory Byzantine town of Mystras. Let yourself be captivated by this destination’s medieval splendor. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur. Finally, we will reach at Ancient Olympia to visit the “OLYMPIA LAND ESTATE”. Our ancestors 150 years ago began the cultivation of raisins and olive trees. Nowadays Olympia Land Estate is a family winery consist of two buildings surrounded by the vineyard of the estate. In the first building is the production area, especially designed to welcome the grapes straight from the vintage, with all necessary modern equipment to produce quality wines. In the second building, a stone – built mansion, you will find the underground maturation cellar, where the red wines age, as well as a big wine tasting room where the visitor can unveil the secrets of the Olympia Land wines. Overnight at Olympia.
Day 6: ANCIENT OLYMPIA – HONEY FARM – "ARGYRIOU WINERY":
- Today we will visit the Ancient Olympia, the place that the first ever Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. Visit the remains of the gymnasium, the palestra (practice ground for the wrestlers), the VIP hotel, the troughs that held olive-oil balm for the athletes, and plinths for the victors' statues, complete with their footprints, are all still here. Also, there you will see the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece and one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world. You will some free time in the village of Olympia, for shopping or lunch, before we visit a local honey farm, where under the shade of the trees we will have a coffee or a fresh juice and enjoy hand-made local desserts all made with honey produced in this farm for generations. They will take you back to the time of their grandparents and they will explain how village people made their living. Through the presentation of beekeeping tools, you will be introduced to the life of bees from ancient times until today. Finally, we will reach at the traditional village of Polydroso close to Mount of Parnassos. Overnight at Argyriou Winery
Day 7: WINE TASTING AT ARGYRIOU WINERY – DELPHI – ATHENS:
- The winery is located within the settlement of Polydrosos and is surrounded by a small vineyard. In 2011 the space was expanded to accommodate the new increased production and so now the winery is divided into two parts. The first part includes the winemaking equipment, the stainless-steel cooled tanks for the winemaking of white and red wines, as well as the press and other machines necessary for the production process, while the second part houses the bottling line, and the oak barrels for the aging of wines. Here you can taste the varieties of Malagousia, Sauvignon blanc, Merlot etc in the specially designed area (cellar). Next stop will be at Delphi: the center of ancient world, visit the Castalia springs, the temple of Apollo. We have lunch at the traditional winter village of Arachova, where you can taste the traditional cheese, Arachova’s formaela, in various forms, before we depart for Athens. Overnight at Athens.
Day 8: DEPARTURE DAY: Our driver meet you ta your hotels to transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight’s details.
- Gourmet food & Cheese platter during wine testing
- Farm Table dinners in Nafplio & Sparta
- Cooking lessosn and walking gourmet tour in Athens
- City Tour in Athens, Panathinaiko Stadium etc
- Canal of Corinth & Town of Nafplio
- Ancient Epidaurus, Argos, Mycenae, Mystras
- Ancient Olympia
- Winery at Olympia
- Winetry at Ancient Nemea
- Argyriou Winery in Delphi
- Honey Farm
- Delphi, Museum, Arachova Village
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private car & English Speaking driver
- Walking tour at the old food market in Athens & Cooking lessons
- Honey farm tasting & Wine tasting (vasic package)
- 7 nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- 1 Organic farm to table self-catering breakfast in Sparta
- 1 Organic farm to table dinner in Sparta
- Sustainability tour of the farm and olive oil tasting.
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Farm to table dinner in Nafplio
- Entrance fees at the archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, 100% cancellation fees of the payment in advance
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.