All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Shore Excursion in Athens & Cape Sounio...
High quality services for private shore excursion in Athens from Piraeus cruise port. Our company provided you walking tour at the traditional area of Plaka to admire the culture and the taste the famous "Souvlaki" also you will visit Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, and then go to Cape Sounio.....
And you will admire the most popular sites during the panoramic city tour. Combine our shore excursion in Athens and the Acropolis Museum with a visit at Cape Sounio, the second most popular site of the Greek capital. Enjoy a day in Athens most important sites such as Acropolis and Acropolis Museum and Cape Sounio in a unique location just above the sea. Book our full day private tour in Athens and in Cape Sounio and admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea!
The private shore cruise excursion in Athens, housing really important archaeological sites, like the Acropolis! Visit the new Acropolis Museum and admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings. Travel along Athens Riviera, heading to Sounio and admire a truly impressive scene. Visit Cape Sounio and walk next to the temple of god Poseidon. Book online at the best rates guarantee!
- Our driver will pick up from your cruise ship (at Piraeus Port) to start your shore excursion in Athens & Cape Sounio. You will visit Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceeding, we will visit Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then admire the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysus Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- There we will admire the artifacts and sculptures originating from the numerous Acropolis buildings such as the Erechtheum, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylaea as well as from the Roman and early Christian Athens. Finally, as the museum is built over an extensive archaeological site, we will be able to see the excavations beneath through a transparent glass floor.
- After a stop at the traditional area of Plaka for your lunch, we will follow the Mediterranean coastline known as "Athenian Riviera" (if you wish we will have a stop for panoramic photos) in order to reach at the second most popular site of the Greek capital "Cape Sounio" (especially during the afternoon hours when you can take the chance of the breathtaking sunset over the Aegean Sea!) and Temple of God Poseidon! Cape Sounio is located 70 km southeastern of Athens, at the southernmost spot of Athens. Sounio is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. The duration of the tour is about 8-9 hours
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Cape Sounio
- Temple of Poseidon
- Pick up & drop off from Piraeus port (private terminal of Cruise ship)
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide according to your selection
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
Our tours are absolutely private only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the program to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 8 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 7 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.