- The most suitable period to enjoy your luxury trip in the Greek Islands is from 25 of March till 31 of October
9 Day Luxury Holidays in Mykonos & Santorini...
This 9 Day luxury tour package to Mykonos & Santorini is a quintessential blend of the vibrant environment of Mykonos and the dazzling views of Santorini. Immerse yourself to unforgettable memories of whitewashed beaches, stunning sunsets and delicious private dining housed in the distinctive Greek island architecture.
Start your venture in Mykonos, an elegant island well known for the night life and its golden sand beaches. Stroll in Matogiannia & Little Venice, an alluring neighborhood right next to the sea. A must for archaeology lovers is a private cruise to Delos & Rhenia beach where you can admire the ruins of the Terrace of Lions statues with a light lunch cooked on board!
Complete your luxury vacation in Santorini, a dazzling island in which you admire the sunset’s rich blend of colors, especially when witnessed from Oia, lighting up the sky and the blue domes. Treat yourself to a private cruise to the Volcano, soak in thermal waters and indulge yourself in local delicatessen tasting in beautiful taverns next to the sea. The tour will be completed with a private tour in Athens to marvel at the sacred rock of the Acropolis and stroll in the narrow streets of Plaka.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and transfer you at the hotel. Free time to explore the delights of Athens, to walk at Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, or at traditional area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS:
- Meet the private driver & tour guide at your hotel to start the private Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. Stroll at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Athens airport to get the flight to Mykonos Island the most famous island in the world for its beaches, it’s fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer at the hotel. We cooperate with luxury hotels perfectly combines the traditional white architecture of the Cyclades with elegant contemporary style elements. Do not miss a stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-private cruise to Delos & Rhenia beach. This is the absolute sailing cruise experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, UNESCO-listed archaeological site. Furthermore, you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the ferry boat for the famous Santorini Island. Transfer you to your hotel. In Santorini we book luxurious hotels on the cliffs in Oia with panoramic caldera view. The first thing you must see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-private sunset cruise to Caldera with a visit at the Red & white beach for snorkeling, photo shooting and swimming. Enjoy a barbecue on board with Greek menu prepared on the spot, Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, and vegetarian meal. Complimentary drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beers). Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mud bath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI:
(optional) Private Tour Akrotiri, Pyrgos, Fira & Wine Tasting: Excavations of Akrotiri: Akrotiri is one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The town's life came to an abrupt end in the last quarter of the 17th century B.C. when the inhabitants were obliged to abandon it as a result of severe earthquakes after the eruption followed. We will visist Pyrgos the highest point in Santorini, remains traditional, accordant to the Cycladic architecture. Here we will visit the picturesque chapel of Prophet Elias that located on a hill near to Pyrgos community. It was built in 1917 on the remains of an older medieval temple. In continue, we will visit a wonderful winery to tasting the local Santorinian famous wine. Next visist Fira town, apart from the museums, galleries, it has the island's largest shopping center and the biggest choice of dining out and entertainment. There is so much to choose from and so many places to explore. Overnight in Santorini..
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini airport to get your flight to Athens. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise & Rhenia beach
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- Private Tour in Athens with guide
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private Transfers from/to Athens airport/hotel at all areas
- Domestic flight from Athens to Mykonos & Santorini to Athens
- Fast Ferry tickets from Mykonos to Santorini
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- 24h Ground support
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax 5€ per night - paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (subject to availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- In Mykonos: "Cavo Tagoo" or "Bill & Coo Suites" or similar
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" or "Canaves Oia" with Caldera View or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the names of the hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.