The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
9 Day Luxury Holidays in Mykonos & Santorini...
This 9 Day luxury tour package to Mykonos & Santorini from Athens promises the most unforgettable memories of white washed beached, stunning sunsets and distinctive architecture of the Greek islands. Our high-end luxury team is here with 24h ground support to enjoy your luxury tour Greece.
Mykonos is well known all around the world not only for the amazing night life but also golden sand beaches and refreshing deep blue waters. Do not miss to visit Delos & Rhenia beach through a private cruise tour which you will have the opportunity to swim at the sandy beach of Rhenia and enjoy a light lunch cooked on board! This luxury vacation package, would not be complete without Santorini, famous for its sunsets, known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially when witnessed from Oia, where a combination of colors light up the sky and the blue domes. A must not miss activity is a private cruise to Volcano and a visit at family owned wineries where you can taste “fava", "ouzo" & meze dishes, all with local ingredients.
Finally, during this tour you will have the opportunity for a private tour in Athens to marvel at the sacred rock of the Acropolis and stroll in the traditional narrow streets of Plaka with intense scents of local delicacies and spices.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and transfer you at the the hotel. We proposed a luxury hotels for your stay located at the center of Athens, which you can explore the delights of the city, to walk at Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, or at traditional area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: PRIVATE ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Today our guide & driver meet you at your hotel to start the private Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. You can also walk at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Athens airport to get the flight to Mykonos Island the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer at the hotel. We cocoperate with luxury hotels perfectly combines the traditional white architecture of the Cyclades with elegant contemporary style elements. The design of luxury hotels features a fantastic pool with panoramic sea views, you can enjoy the excellent spa and wellness area, fitness centre and restaurant or to relax at your private suite with sea view. Do not miss a stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) SEMI PRIVATE SAILING CRUISE TO DELOS & RHENIA:
- Semi private Sailing cruise tour to the archaeological site of Delos in Mykonos and the Island of Rhenia. this is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience.This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Discover Mykonos, Delos & Rhenia Islands, the way they were meant to be seen — from the water! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the ferry boat for the famous Santorini Island. Meet you at Santorini port and transfer you to your hotel. In Santorini we book extravagant hotels boasts a stunning location high on the cliffs in Oia. The hotels overlooks the Caldera and the volcanic islands of Kameni, providing essentially the most romantic scenery in the Mediterranean. You can enjoy your stay at a suite are equipped with the latest technology, plush beds, a private bathroom and private Jacuzzi with luxury bath amenities. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs.. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) SEMI-PRIVATE CATAMARAN CRUISE TO VOLCANO WITH BBQ ON BOARD
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the port for boarding. You will start the semi-private susnet cruise tour around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting. Then you will continue to white beach, for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbecue on board. Included: Greek menu prepared on the spot, Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, and vegetarian meal. (Vegan menu upon request). Complimentary drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beers). Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mudbath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI - (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE LAND TOUR TO AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to start your excellent private shore excursion in Santorini. We will visit the village of Megalochori the most picturesque village on the island to admire the Cycladic culture. Next stop will be at the excavation of Akrotiri, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The first habitation at the site dates from the Late Neolithic times at least the 4th millenium B.C. We will pass from the famous Red beach and from the area of Perissa on the southeastern side of Santorini. Here there is the wonderful black sandy beach. The beach offers crystalline waters and various facilities such as restaurant, coffee shop, etc. We will have a short stop at the area of Oia to walk at the rim of Caldera with panoramic view to Volcano, you will explore the narrow streets, and you will get a wonderful photos from here and to buy some memorable souvenirs! Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! We will finish our tour at an excellent winery of the area of Pyrgos called "Santo Winery" one of the most traditional wineries in Santorini where the history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits and you will taste the amazing Santorini wines, and the local cheese enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. This tour can start at noon in order to admire the famous sunset from the highest point of Santorini. The duration is about 5-6 hour and the tour is absolutely customized. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini airport to get your flight to Athens. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 9: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour in Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise & Rhenia beach
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private luxurious cars
- Private Tour in Athens with tour Licensed guide
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Domestic flight from Athens to Mykonos & Santorini to Athens
- Fast Ferry B.C. tickets from Mykonos to Santorini
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax 5€ per night - paid at the hotel
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano
Our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 5 star hotels & see below our suggested hotels:
- In Athens "Divani Acropolis Palace", in a superior room with Acropolis View
- In Mykonos: "Boheme Mykonos" in a suite Sea View
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" in a Premium Suite with Caldera View and Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS - BUSINESS CLASS from Mykonos to Santorini. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly.
- The domestic flights from Athens to Mykonos & Santorini to Athens includes 23kg check-in luggage per person
- 5 euros per room per day - piad at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.