- All year
8 Day Luxury Holidays to Amanzoe & Athens...
Enjoy this 8 day luxury holidays to Amanzoe in Porto Heli & Athens. Visit the world-famous Acropolis and the unique museum of Acropolis, enjoy a walk in the narrow streets of Plaka where tradition meets modern Greece. Get a private tour in Delphi & Argolis (Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) and then relax at the wonderful resort of Amanazoe.
The highlight of this 8 day luxury holidays is the excellent experience of the Amanzoe resort in the Peloponnese, a luxury Greek hilltop resort & hotel surrounded by undulating olive groves on the east coast of Greece's Peloponnese near Porto Heli. An excellent spot where you may enjoy your secluded vacations in a rather luxury environment with great view of the Aegean Sea and the Peloponnesian countryside. A sense of exclusivity is built into the walled grounds, where the stillness is so profound that you often feel as though you have the entire place to yourself.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Your private driver will be waiting for you at Athens Airport, holding a sign with your name and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens at “Grande Bretagne”
DAY 2: ATHENS
- Private Tour in Delphi. Enjoy your private tour from Athens to Delphi, to visit the most popular site of UNESCO, Delphi & the Temple of Apollo. Visit the Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas that has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. We will also have a visit at the traditional cosmopolitan village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece. Overnight in Athens at “Grande Bretagne”
DAY 3: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens & Cape Sounio. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Later on, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. Stroll through the narrow streets of Plaka, full of old mansions. Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon. Start the tour in the afternoon in order to combine it with the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio. The duration of the tour is 8 hours. Overnight in Athens at “Grande Bretagne”
DAY 4: ATHENS – AMANZOE RESORT
- Private tour Argolis (Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio). Our driver will meet you at the hotel at 08.30 to start the excellent tour in Argolida. We will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The next visit will be at the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will then visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece, and the first capital. You can walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. At the end of the tour, drop you of at Amanzoe resort. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5– AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe is a peaceful place from which to explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is a ten-minute drive from the tavernas and cosmopolitan stirrings of Porto Heli. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 6 – AMANZOE RESORT
- Today we suggest you to enjoy luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilates sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 7 – AMANZOE RESORT
- Today feel free to enjoy one of the many amenities Amanzoe has to offer. Or just go for shopping at the boutique in the premises where you may spend a lot of time and pick up presents for your loved ones and why not, for you as well! What makes the difference in Amanzoe is its seclusion and the spot that is located. Otherwise, you always have the chance to arrange for a private yacht and visit the nearby islands of Hydra or the cosmopolitan Spetses. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY
- You have free time for yourself until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the Athens airport to get the flight back to your home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Mycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- Amanzoe resort
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel with luxurious car
- Private Transfer from/to Athens / Amanzoe resort
- Private tour Athens & Cape Sounio with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Argolis ( Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Delphi with licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- 7 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Personal expenses
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (depending on availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the hotels. In addition, our team can arrange pre & post tour accommodation to exquisite hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.