All year, any time that you want.
8 Day Luxury Holidays to Amanzoe & Athens...
Enjoy this 8 day luxury holidays to Amanzoe in Porto Heli & Athens. Visit the world-famous Acropolis and the unique museum of Acropolis, enjoy a walk in the narrow streets of Plaka where tradition meets modern Greece. Get a private tour in Delphi & Argolis (Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) and then relax at the wonderful resort of Amanazoe.
The highlight of this 8 day luxury holidays is the excellent experience of the Amanzoe resort in the Peloponnese, a luxury Greek hilltop resort & hotel surrounded by undulating olive groves on the east coast of Greece's Peloponnese near Porto Heli. An excellent spot where you may enjoy your secluded vacations in a rather luxury environment with great view of the Aegean Sea and the Peloponnesian countryside. A sense of exclusivity is built into the walled grounds, where the stillness is so profound that you often feel as though you have the entire place to yourself.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot at Athens airport and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS – PRIVATE TOUR IN DELPHI:
- Enjoy your private tour from Athens to Delphi, to visit the most popular site of UNESCO, Delphi & the Temple of Apollo, Archaeological museum of Thebes and the Mycenaean Tombs. Visit the Byzantine Monastery of Hosios Loukas that has been listed on UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. You can make a stops everywhere as it is your private Tour! We will also have a visit at the traditional cosmopolitan village of Arachova (at 1000 meters altitude), the best winter resort of Greece. . Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR:
- In the morning, we will start our Athens City Tour with a bus tour of the city, admiring among others the Parliament, the University, the Library, the Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards, the Panathenaic Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896) and the Temple of Zeus before we proceed on foot to visit the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum. After lunch, we will drive to Cape Sounio to visit the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, the Temple of God Poseidon which is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology. The remains are perched on the headland, surrounded on three sides by the sea. Late in the afternoon we will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 4: ATHENS – AMANZOE RESORT
- After breakfast, our driver will meet you at your hotel (at a convenient time) to transfer you to Amanzoe resort in Porto Heli area (an approximate 3-hour drive). Check in at hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5– AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe is a peaceful place from which to explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is a ten-minute drive from the tavernas and cosmopolitan stirrings of Porto Heli. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 6 – AMANZOE RESORT
- Today we suggest you to enjoy luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilates sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 7 – AMANZOE RESORT
- Today feel free to enjoy one of the many amenities Amanzoe has to offer. Or just go for shopping at the boutique in the premises where you may spend a lot of time and pick up presents for your loved ones and why not, for you as well! What makes the difference in Amanzoe is its seclusion and the spot that is located. Otherwise, you always have the chance to arrange for a private yacht and visit the nearby islands of Hydra or the cosmopolitan Spetses. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Athens International airport, to get your International flight.
- Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Mycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- AmanZoe resort
- Private Sunset Cruise to Athenian Riviera
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel with luxurious car
- Private Transfer from/to Athens / AmanZoe resort
- Private Athens Sightseeing with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Argolis ( Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Delphi with licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- 7 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Optional tour
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers are non-smokers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of luxurious Cars & Minivans
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito or Mercedes V-Class fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a welcome bag with vouchers of the hotels, and other nesessary documents.
- Note that we can arrange Helicopter transfer from/to Athens to Amanzoe reosort insted of transfer with a chauffeured driven cars
Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 5* star luxurious hotels.
- After your request received, we will send you our suggested hotels in Athens. Note that we will be will able to confirm you the hotel in Athens on the time that you will proceed with the booking.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 5 euros per room per day for 5* star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 08 euro / person for Cape Sounio
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae
- 20 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.