- All Year.
3 Day Private Tour Greece, Delphi, Olympia & Meteora...
3 day Private Tour in Ancient Greece. Visit Ancient Olympia, Delphi and Delphi Museum and then the majestic Monasteries of Meteora, our company offers you the opportunity to visit the best sites of Greece within 3 days Private excursion with the best rates!! Book online with guaranteed departures and comfort budget!
3 day classical tour package in Ancient Greece to visit some of the most important archaeological sites in Greece that hide centuries of History? Book online this classical 3-day private tour package in Greece and visit Ancient Olympia & Museum, Delphi that was regarded as the center of the world, because of its location, as you are going to find out and the Ancient Oracle, where is said that Pythia delivered oracles! Get impressed by the natural beauty of the rocks, and by the way monasteries are lying on top of the cliffs. We will have a stop at the romantic city of Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port
DAY 1: ATHENS - OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at about 08.30 and driving along the Attica coastline we will make a short stop at the Canal of Corinth with the breathtaking view of 80m height and 6km length! Our next stop will be at Ancient Olympia, the archeological site, where the first ever Olympic Games were held in 776 B.C. and that lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios River. There, you will visit the temple of Zeus, the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world. Finally, visit the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic center in Greece. Its fame rests upon the Olympic Games, the greatest national festival and a highly prestigious one world-wide, which was held every four years to honor Zeus. After our visit, we will head to Delphi, crossing over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest in Europe. We will reach at the romantic city of Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port or to have a coffee break or lunch. Then we will reach in Delphi for overnight.
DAY 2: DELPHI - METEORA:
- After your breakfast, we will visit the Archaeological site of Delphi, the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle. We will visit Castalia Spring, and of course the Delphi museum. Our next short stop will be at the traditional winter village of Arachova, at 1000 meters altitude, the best winter resort of Greece, where you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and many other local products, or you can have lunch at a traditional tavern, before departing for Meteora. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora).
DAY 3: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is at the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. This monastery rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, returning to Athens we will have a short stop at thermopiles to admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of soldiers of the Persian Empire. We will drop you off at your hotel at about 18.30
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi area and Museum
- Village of Arachova
- Winter village of Arachova
- Venetian Castle, Venetian Port in Nafpaktus
- Meteora - Monasteries
- Thermopiles and the statue of Leonidas
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car or Mini Van
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- 2 Night's accommodation with breakfast
- 24H Ground support
- Welcome bag with gifts upon our meeting
- All Taxes
- Entrance fee at Archaeological site
- Meals and personal expenses
- Official Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax
All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.