- All Year.
3 Day Private Tour Greece, Delphi, Olympia & Meteora...
Embark on a journey through time with our 3-day private tour in Ancient Greece, where you will experience the rich history and cultural heritage of this fascinating country. The tour includes visits to three of the most significant ancient sites in Greece: Ancient Olympia, Delphi and Meteora.
On day one, you will visit Ancient Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games. Explore the ancient stadium, the gymnasium and the sanctuary of Zeus, among other important sites. Afterwards, continue to Delphi, the ancient city that was considered the center of the world in antiquity. On day two, you will visit the stunning monasteries of Meteora, perched high atop towering rocks. The breathtaking landscape of this region, combined with the impressive architecture of the monasteries, creates a truly unforgettable experience. Our private tour offers the added convenience of a personal vehicle and driver, allowing you to enjoy these ancient sites at your own pace. Book online now and take advantage of our competitive rates and guaranteed departures.
DAY 1: Athens - Olympia - Delphi:
- On day one, after being picked up from your hotel in Athens, you'll make a short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth before heading to Ancient Olympia. This archeological site was the birthplace of the Olympic Games in 776 B.C. You'll visit the temple of Zeus, one of the most celebrated sanctuaries of ancient Greece, and the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. Then, crossing over the impressive bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the largest in Europe, we will reach the romantic city of Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle or Port, or take a coffee break or lunch. Finally, we'll head to Delphi for an overnight stay.
DAY 2: Delphi - Meteora:
- On day two, after breakfast, you'll visit the Archaeological site of Delphi, the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, and the Athenian Stoa, among other sites. You'll also visit Castalia Spring and the Delphi museum before making a short stop at the traditional winter village of Arachova, the best winter resort in Greece, where you can buy hand-made pastries, cheeses, spices, and other local products or have lunch at a traditional tavern. Afterward, we'll depart for Meteora for an overnight stay in Kalambaka.
DAY 3: Meteora - Athens:
- On day three, we'll visit the Byzantine Monasteries of Meteora, which are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. You'll have the opportunity to visit the Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one of all, and the great monastery of St. Stephan, a small church built in the 16th century. We'll then enjoy a traditional Greek lunch in the picturesque village of Kalambaka before heading back to Athens. On the way, we'll make a short stop at Thermopylae to admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle of the 300 Spartans against thousands of soldiers of the Persian Empire. The tour will end with your drop-off at your hotel in Athens at around 18.30.
***Travel insurance: We recommended that travelers purchase travel insurance to protect themselves from any unforeseen circumstances that may disrupt their trip, such as flight cancellations, medical emergencies, or lost luggage. Travel insurance can provide peace of mind and financial protection, allowing you to fully enjoy your trip: Read more...
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi area and Museum
- Village of Arachova
- Winter village of Arachova
- Venetian Castle, Venetian Port in Nafpaktus
- Meteora - Monasteries
- Thermopiles and the statue of Leonidas
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel in Athens
- Private transportation with English speaking driver
- 2 Nights accommodation with Breakfast
- Majestic sunset tour on Meteora Rocks (optional)
- Welcome bag with gifts upon our meeting
- Mineral water, wet & dry tissues
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission in Archeological sites
- Meals & personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel city tax
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.