All year, any time that you want.
13 day Holidays Greece, Amanzoe, Santorini, Mykonos,
13 days luxury tour package Greece, Amanzoe, Mykonos, Santorini. Visit the modern hilltop acropolis AmanZoe resort, Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea! Go ahead to Mykonos Island & Santorini ....
Enjoy Mykonos, the most famous island in the world where you can enjoy the amazing night life and explore the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters. Take the guided cruise to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, an island of great archaeological importance that we strongly recommend!
Feel the difference with a private cruise to admire the glorious sunset in Oia-Santorini, to walk at the rim of Caldera etc., finally, you cannot leave Greece without a visit Acropolis and Acropolis Museum, to taste the famous "Souvlaki" and of course to visit Cape Sounio to admire the most famous sunset over the Temple of Poseidon!
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Free time for yourself. Overnight at Grand Bretagne Hotel
DAY 2– PRIVATE TOUR IN ARGOLIS – AMAN ZOE RESORT
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel at 08.30 to start the excellent tour in Argolida. We will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place. The next visit will be at the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will then visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece, and the first capital. You can walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. You can also visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark! We will return to the Aman Zoe resort in the afternoon. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 3– AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe is a peaceful place from which to explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is a ten-minute drive from the tavernas and cosmopolitan stirrings of Porto Heli. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 4 – DAY AT LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT:
- Today we suggest to enjoy luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilates sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5 – AMANZOE RESORT – SANTORINI:
- You can enjoy your breakfast until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport to take your flight to the wonderful island of Santorini. Our driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your beautiful hotel in Oia. In the evening you can enjoy your dinner at the terrace admiring the magnificent view of Caldera! Overnight in Santorini at Katikies Hotel
DAY 6 – SANTORINI ISLAND (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE VILLAGE & WINE TOUR.
- Today we suggest you the excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. The driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the village of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and the famous Red Beach or Black Beach. We will also visit the famous area of Oia that hundreds of people visit to admire the most famous sunset of the world. Also, you can walk at the narrow streets to explore the beautiful area of Oia. Finally, we will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our last stop will be at an amazing winery in Santorini! There you will have the opportunity to visit the facilities of the winery, taste the local wines and finger food if you wish and admire the famous sunset with panoramic view!! The tour takes about 5 hours. In the evening, we suggest you have dinner at the excellent restaurant “Amvrosia”, just a few meters from your hotel with panoramic view of Caldera. Overnight in Santorini at Katikies Hotel
DAY 7 – SANTORINI ISLAND (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE SUNSET CRUISE TO VOLCANO.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 14:00. Our first stop is at the red beach for snorkeling and photo-shooting. Second stop at the white beach for swimming, snorkeling and for barbeque on board. Then we will sail to the hot springs for mudbath, sail past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi and ancient light house. Finally, we will sail below Oia to enjoy the dinner on board admiring the most famous sunset of the world...READ MORE Overnight in Santorini at Katikies Hotel
DAY 8 – SANTORINI ISLAND – MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Santorini port to take your ferry to Mykonos. Our driver will be waiting at Mykonos Port to transfer you to your hotel. You have free time for yourself. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos at Cavo Tagoo Hotel
DAY 9 – MYKONOS (OPTIONAL) - SEMI PRIVATE SAILING CRUISE RHENIA ISLAND & GUIDED CRUISE TOUR DELOS.
- Semi private Sailing cruise tour to the archaeological site of Delos in Mykonos and the Island of Rhenia. This is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks.. READ MORE Overnight in Mykonos at Cavo Tagoo Hotel
DAY 10– MYKONOS ISLAND – ATHENS:
- You have free time for yourself until meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos airport to take your flight to Athens. Our driver will meet you at the Athens airport and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens at Grand Bretagne Hotel
DAY 11: ATHENS (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE TOUR TO CAPE SOUNIO, ATHENIAN RIVIERA & LAKE OF VOULIAGMENIS.
- Enjoy a private half day tour in Sounio, the southernmost tip of Attica, where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea. Travel alongside the coastline of Athens, enjoy your coffee at the Lake of Vouliagmenis, in the heart of the Athenian Riviera, admire a truly impressive scene and let the idyllic landscape amaze you! Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon which is one of the most important sights and archaeological sites of Attica! You can choose to start the tour in the afternoon in order to combine it with the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio! Overnight in Athens at Grand Bretagne Hotel
DAY 12 –PRIVATE ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver and guide meet you at your hotel at 9:00 to start your private tour. We start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. We will then pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, as well as the Athens Trilogy. We continue passing by National Garden e.t.c and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. You can walk at the beautiful narrow streets in Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek culture. A city tour in Athens, is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you and you can choose, at the traditional area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens at Grand Bretagne Hotel
DAY 13 – DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Athens airport to take your flight.
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Mycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- Sunset at Cape Sounio
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- AmanZoe resort
- Santorini Island
- Mykonos Island
- Volcano, Oia, Aktotiri,
- Private Sunset Cruise to Caldera
- Porter services at Athens airport
- Meet & Greet upon your arrival in Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/Hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport / Aman Zoe resort
- Private Tour in Argolis (Nafplio Mycenae, Epidaurus) with tour guide
- Private City Tour Athens with tour guide
- Business Class flight ticket from Athens airport / Santorini airport / Mykonos Athens
- Business Class Ferry ticket from Santorini to Mykonos
- 12 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Optional tours & Tour Guides
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers are non-smokers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of luxurious Cars & Minivans
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Mercedes V-Class fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local driver in Santorini will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you Business Class flight ticket from Athens airport to Santorini airport. Note that we can arrange Helicopter transfer from AmanZoe reosort to Santorini instead of Air Tickets. Just let us know
Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 5* star luxurious hotels..
- Please note that the hotels in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 5 euros per room per day for 5* star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae
- 20 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.