- The most suitable period to enjoy your luxury trip in the Greek Islands is from 25 of March till 31 of October
12 Day Luxury Holidays, Zakynthos, Kefalonia...
Discover Greece's captivating beauties with our 12 day luxury vacation to mainland & Ionian Islands, Zakynthos, Kefalonia, Delphi, Meteora. Our high-end luxury team is here with 24h ground support to enjoy your luxury tour Greece. Luxury escape you to visit some of the beautiful Ionian islands combining a private tour in Delphi & the Monasteries of Meteora.
In Zakynthos, called "The Flower of the East" with secluded coves where the tranquil waters are deep blue and many beaches accessible only by a private boat tour. You will stay in unique 5-star hotels, you will enjoy gourmet dining and experience the Greek hospitality in a picturesque environment with excellent view! You will explore Kefalonia Island with breathtaking beaches with crystal clear waters accessible only by a boat. Kefalonia is well known to people all over the world who wish to relax and enjoy the landscape and the beautiful turquoise sea.! This green island with its breathtaking beaches and crystal clear waters s ideal for luxury vacation and we will assure you that will take your breath!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet & greet at Athens airport holding a sign with your name written on it and transfer you at your Hotel. Enjoy the luxury accommodation at the heart of Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS – ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Our driver meets you at your hotel and driving along to Peloponnesian peninsula will reach at Ancient Olympia, the best place to experience the history of the Olympic Games, the most important sports events in all antiquity: starting from 776 B.C. We will visit the Archaeological Museum of Olympia is one of the principal museums of Greece, located in Olympia. The collection includes objects produced and used in the area from prehistory to its time under Roman rule. The extent of its bronze collection makes it one of the most important in the world. You will admire the Temple of Zeus, was built in the middle of the 5th century BC. once housing the gold and ivory statue of the god, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Temple of Hera – one of the oldest monumental temples of Greece. Let your imagination to go back admiring the ruins of baths, cottages and the private residence that Emperor Nero when he attended the games. After a delicious meal in a traditional restaurant we will go to Kyllini port to get the ferry to Zakynthos Island. Our driver meets you at the port and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 3: ZAKYNTHIOS ISLAND:
- Today relax at a unique and luxury 5-star hotel, set on a picturesque hill, surrounded by olive trees and green, walking distance from Tsilivi are, close to Zakynthos town. The stunning view, the proximity to the village and the sandy beaches, in combination with the exceptional service and ambience, make "Olea Hotel" the ideal place for a romantic and relaxing holiday. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 4: ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Cruise Zakynthos to Blue Caves & Shiwreck. Today we suggest you get a private yacht cruise in Zakynthos as it is the best way to explore beautiful gem beaches accessible only by sea and secret caves. Visit the world-famous beach of Navagio (Shipwreck) with the exotic water and the soft white sand! The other highlight of the tour is the visit to the Blue Caves, a true wonder of nature. Overnight in Zakynthos.
DAY 5: ZAKYNTHIOS ISLAND - KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Agios Nikolaos port the take the local ferry to Kefallinia Island. You will reach at "Pessada" port in Kefallinia. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Free time for yourself. Relax at your luxury hotel "Kefalonia Grand" a luxury boutique hotel, located in Argostoli the heart of Kefalonia Island. With an exquisite charm this luxury hotel draws its originality and inspiration from the history of the island itself. You will experience the historic elegance of an earlier era and the modern luxury accommodation. Enjoy the Mediterranean chic ambience with discreet luxury, this oasis of tranquility whisks you away to another world. Overnight in Kefalonia.
DAY 6: KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- (optional) Private Tour in Kefalonia. Meet your private driver at your hotel and go into paradise, with our private tour to the island! The private tour in Kefalonia is the best way to see most of the highlights of the Island. Kefalonia is famous from the movie ‘’Captain Corelli’s Manodline’’ with Nicolas Cage and Penelope Cruz, we will visit the Lake Melissani the Lake of the Nymphs with a unique beauty. It constitutes of a unique geological phenomenon, we will have panoramic photo tour at “Myrtos Beach” and you will have a lunch at the village of "Fiskardo" the most cosmopolitan village of Kefalonia. Overnight in Kefalonia.
DAY 7: KEFALONIA ISLAND:
- Enjoy your free day in Kefalonia. We suggest you many activities such as a wine tour as Kefalonia has a long tradition and fame in wine making or you can spend your day at a beautiful beach, or to get a cruise around Kefalonia. Otherwise you can explore Argostoli town, stroll at the old narrow streets to buy souvenir or to get a unique culinary tasting experience at one of the traditional taverna. Overnight in Kefalonia.
DAY 8: KEFALONIA ISLAND – ARACHOVA - DELPHI:
- After your breakfast our driver transfer you at the port to get the ferry o Kyllini port. Our driver there meets you and we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest bridges in Europe. Then we will head to Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port, here you will have a delicious lunch. Finally, we will reach in Delphi. Relax at your luxurious hotel in Arachova with amazing view of Delphi valley. After your rest explore the center of Arachova Village one of most winter cosmopolitan village in Greece. Overnight in Delphi
DAY 9 DELPHI - METEORA:
- Today we will visit Delphi one of the top historical sites in all of Greece. We will visit Castalia Spring, visit the archaeological site and we will view the monument of the Argive Kings, the treasury of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa, the Polygonal Wall, the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famous for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Treasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenian treasury, the famous bronze Charioteer, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian Games, and many other artifacts. After your lunch, leave from Delphi to reach Meteora. Overnight Meteora.
DAY 10 METEORA – ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel around 09.00 am and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. Visiting Meteora you will enjoy a unique and imposing scenery of ageless monasteries, containing priceless historical and religious treasures, standing between Earth and Sky at the top of huge rocks. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545, rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque village of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Return in Athens having a short stop at Thermopiles to admire the statue of Leonidas. Overnight in Athens
DAY 11: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens (Acropolis, Museum & walking tour in Palak). Meet the private driver & tour guide at your hotel to start the private Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. Stroll at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel in order to transfer you at the Athens airport, according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Traditional are of Plaka
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Ancient Olympia & Archaeological Museum
- Delphi & Museum
- Traditional Village of Arachova
- Monsteries of Meteora
- Zakynthos Islands
- Shipwreck & Blue Caves
- Kefalonia Islands
- Lake Melissani, Drogarati, Myrtos Beach
- Porter services at Athens airport
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Private Tour in Ancient Olympia with licensed guide
- Drop off at Kyllini port (to get the ferry to Zakynthos)
- Pick up from Kyllini port to Delphi
- Private Athens Sightseeing with licensed tour guide
- Private Mainland tour in Delphi & Meteora with licensed tour guide
- Ferry ticket from Kyllini port/ Zakynthos/Kefalonia/Kyllini
- 11 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals& Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (depending on availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" room with Acropolis view or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- In Zakynthos: "Olea All Suite Hotel" "Hotel St.John Suites Adults Only"or similar
- In Kefalonia: "Kefalonia Grand" or "Emelisse Nature Resort" or similar
- In Delphi: "Santa Marina Arachova Resort & Spa" or "Ellinon Thea" or similar
- In Meteora: "Divani Meteora" or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the hotels.
- In addition, our team can arrange pre & post tour accommodation to exquisite hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.