- The most suitable period to enjoy your luxury trip in the Greek Islands is from 25 of March till 31 of October
12 Day Luxury vacation, Milos, Santorini, Naxos...
Book the 12 day Luxury holidays to visit Milos, Santorini & Naxos. Enjoy unparalleled our luxurious services such as charter helicopter, private cruises in Greek Islands and private dining. Go ahead with our customized private & luxury tours conducted by seasoned staff for memorable & luxury holidays in Greece.
Milos Island the island known for the statue of Aphrodite (the "Venus de Milo", now in the Louvre), and enjoy the excellent beaches (accessible only by boat), with clear turquoise waters. Naxos Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. Visit Santorini, one of the most romantic Greek islands, enjoy your luxury stay over the cliff of Caldera, get a private cruise to Volcano enjoying the famous sunset!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and offers you a welcome bag with a perfect gift! Transfer you to your hotel. Enjoy your stay in Athens admiring the Acropolis view from your luxurious hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS - MILOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Piraeus Port to take the boat for the Island of Milos. Our local driver will be waiting for you at Milos’s port and will transfer you at your hotel. You will have free time for yourself. The island of Milos is known all over the world for the Marble Statue of The Aphrodite of Milos, the Greek goddess of Love and Beauty. The volcanic land of Milos gave birth to beaches beyond every imagination. So, do not delay. Explore the iconic "postcard-setting" beaches! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 3: MILOS ISLANDS
- (optional) Semi-Private Sunset cruise tour to Milo's hidden beaches with luxury catamaran. Half day Semi-private Sunset cruise tour to Milos with luxury Catamaran. Do not miss the chance to discover Milo's artistic and architectural Aegean icons and the majestic rocky formations of the volcanic lava! This cruise tour is ideal for travelers who wish to explore the must-see of Milos and the wonderful hidden beaches admiring the sunset (this cruise can be done on private basis). Overnight in Milos.
DAY 4: MILOS ISLAND:
- Enjoy your stay in Milos as you will feel that you will be in a completely different reality, the lunar beach of Sarakiniko will make you wonder if you are still in planet earth, or even whether you have discovered paradise! Overnight in Milos.
DAY 5: MILOS ISLAND – SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver meets you at your hotel to transfer you to Milos Port to take the boat to Santorini Islands. You will arrive at the port of Santorini and our local driver will transfer you to your hotel. Free time to enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, walk at rim of Caldera and the thousands narrow streets of the town Oia and get memorable photos. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-Private Cruise to Caldera with buffet on board). Private & Luxury cruise to Caldera to admire the most romantic sunset in the Mediterranean. Swim at isolated bays, swimming in endless blue water and watch the glorious sunset while sipping champagne on your top deck. Full BBQ meal prepared on-board, complimentary drinks throughout the cruise and cozy atmosphere with music. Take plenty of photos during the golden hour! We assure you that your private sailing cruise tour in Santorini will be a breathtaking experience as Santorini is one of the most sought-after destinations in Greece (this cruise can be done on private basis). Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Relax at your hotel and enjoy the view of Caldera as Santorini is the most sought-after place for a romantic getaway in Greece, since there are not many places in the world where you can enjoy exquisitely clear waters while perched on the rim of a massive active volcano in the middle of the sea! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND – NAXOS ISLAND:
- Free time for yourself until our driver transfers you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Naxos. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos. Free time for yourself. Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 9: NAXOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Private tour to the most highlights of Naxos. We suggest you a great private tour in Naxos as this Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. You will visit historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products). Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 10: NAXOS ISLAND – ATHENS ISLAND:
- Our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Naxos Airport to take the flight to Athens. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 11: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization - the birthplace of western culture. You will walk at the Theater of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Later on, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Continuing your tour, you will pass by Zappeion, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. The highlight of your private tour will be the walking tour in Plaka & Monastiraki where you will stroll through the narrow streets, full of old mansions, get a cup of coffee at the traditional "kafeneio" on the sidewalk and taste the famous "Souvlaki". Overnight in Athens
DAY 12: DEPARTURE DAY.
- You have free time for yourself until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the Athens airport to get the flight back to your home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Santorini Island
- Cruise to Volcano
- Milos Island
- Beaches of Milos accessible by boat
- Naxos Island
- Famous Sunset in Naxos
- City of Athens
- Acropolis, Parthenon
- Traditional area of Plaka, Monastiraki
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private Transfer from/to port/hotel in Milos, Naxos & Santorini
- Private Athens Sightseeing with licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Domestic flight (Business Class) from Athens airport to Milos
- Domestic flight (Business Class) from Naxos airport to Athens
- Ferry tickets (Business Class) from Milos/Santorini/Naxos
- 11 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expense
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (depending on availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- In Milos: "Milos Cove Incpection Resort" or "Santa Marina Luxury Suites" or similar
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" or "Canaves Oia" with Caldera View or similar
- In Naxos: "Naxian On The Beach" adults only, or "Nissaki Beach Hotel" or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the hotels.
- In addition, our team can arrange pre & post tour accommodation to exquisite hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 29 days to 30 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 29 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.