- All year
10 day Luxury Holidays to Amanzoe & Santorini....
Book online the 10 Day luxury tour package to Amanzoe resort in Greece and combine a visit to Santorini, enjoy high quality services of private chauffeur driven cars, luxury hotels & Michelin star restaurants. Enjoy infinity pools with caldera view, gourmet dining, private cruise and the best private chauffeur services...
The luxury travel experiences and customized concierge services, right when you need it. Join our private Athens sightseeing tours to know where democracy was born and how ancient Greek artists and philosophers changed the course of human history-to and enjoy the most romantic sunset at Cape Sounio. Last but not least, your tour would not be complete without Santorini, famous for its sunsets, known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially when witnessed from Oia, where a combination of colors light up the sky and the blue domes.
DAY 1 –ARRIVAL DAY
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport and then through the coast line and Athenian Riviera we will reach at your hotel in Athens.. Overnight in Athens at “Grande Bretagne”
DAY 2 – ATHENS - AMANZOE RESORT
Private tour Athens. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization - the birthplace of western culture. You will walk at the Theater of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Later on, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Continuing your tour, you will pass by Zappeion, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. The highlight of your private tour will be the walking tour in Plaka & Monastiraki where you will stroll through the narrow streets, full of old mansions, get a cup of coffee at the traditional "kafeneio" on the sidewalk and taste the famous "Souvlaki". At the end of the tour, our driver will transfer you to the unique resort Amanzoe in Porto Heli. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 3 - AMANZOE RESORT
- Private tour in Argolis (Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafpio). Our driver will meet you at the hotel at 08.30 to start the excellent tour in Argolida. We will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The next visit will be at the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will then visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece, and the first capital. You can walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 4 - AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe, is a peaceful place from which you can explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is a ten-minute drive from the tavernas and cosmopolitan stirrings of Porto Heli. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5 - AMANZOE RESORT
- Today we suggest to enjoy luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilates sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 6 - AMANZOE RESORT - SANTORINI ISLAND
- You can enjoy your breakfast until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport to take your flight to the wonderful island of Santorini. Our driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your beautiful hotel in Oia. In the evening you can enjoy your dinner at the terrace admiring the magnificent view of Caldera! Overnight in Santorini at Andronis Luxury Suites
DAY 7 - SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Private Tour at Acrotiri, villages and wine tour. Meet your private driver at your hotel to star the tour with the first visit at the village of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or Black Beach. We will then visit the excavations of Akrotiri and the famous area of Oia. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! We will finish our private shore excursion at an excellent winery of the area, where you could taste the local wines if you wish, enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Santorini at Andronis Luxury Suites
DAY 8 - SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Private Cruise to Volcano. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the port for boarding. You will start the private sunset cruise tour around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting. Then you will continue to white beach, for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbecue on board included Greek menu. Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mud-bath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. Overnight at Andronis Luxury Suites
DAY 9 - SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS
- You have free time for yourself until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the airport to get the flight to Athens, our driver will meet you at the Athens airport and transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens at “Grande Bretagne”
DAY 10 - DEPARTURE DAY
- You have free time for yourself until our driver meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the Athens airport to get the flight back to your home.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Mycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- AmanZoe resort
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Oia, Aktotiri,
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private Transfer from/to port/hotel in Santorini
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport / AmanZoe resort
- Private Athens Sightseeing with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Argolis ( Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) with licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Domestic flight (Business Class) from Athens airport / Santorini airport
- 9 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expense
- Optional tours in Santorini
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (depending on availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" or "Canaves Oia" with Caldera View or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the hotels.
- In addition, our team can arrange pre & post tour accommodation to exquisite hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.