10 day Luxury Holidays to Amanzoe & Santorini....
Book online the 10 Day luxury tour package to Amanzoe resort in Greece and combine a visit to Santorini, enjoy high quality services of private chauffeur driven cars, luxury hotels & Michelin star restaurants. Enjoy infinity pools with caldera view, gourmet dining, private cruise and the best private chauffeur services...
The luxury travel experiences and customized concierge services, right when you need it. Join our private Athens sightseeing tours to know where democracy was born and how ancient Greek artists and philosophers changed the course of human history-to and enjoy the most romantic sunset at Cape Sounio. Last but not least, your tour would not be complete without Santorini, famous for its sunsets, known to be the most beautiful in the world, especially when witnessed from Oia, where a combination of colors light up the sky and the blue domes.
DAY 1 –ARRIVAL DAY (OPTIONAL) - VISIT THE TEMPLE OF POSEIDON IN CAPE SOUNIO
- Meet & Greet at Athens airprot and then we will reach the west coast of Attica and drive along the Athenian Riviera. The next stop will be at Cape Sounio to admire the magnificent Temple of Poseidon. Finally, we will transfer you to your hotel in Athens. We suggest you to have dinner at Funky Gourmet restaurant, 2 stars MICHELIN Guide restaurant www.funkygourmet.com/en/the-restaurant . Overnight in Athens
DAY 2–PRIVATE ATHENS SIGHTSEEING - AMANZOE RESORT
- Today our driver and tour guide will meet at your hotel at 8:30 to start the Athens City Tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this brilliant tour in Athens will help you get your bearings, if this is your first visit to Athens. We will start with a panoramic city tour with photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern times took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. We will then pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus, National Garden, etc. Next stop will be Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum. You can walk at the beautiful narrow streets in Plaka and Monastiraki and have a lunch in one of the traditional restaurant of the area. After that, our driver will transfer you to the unique resort Amanzoe in Porto Heli. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 3 - AMANZOE RESORT - PRIVATE TOUR IN ARGOLIS
- Our driver will meet you at the resort at 09:30 to start the excellent tour in Argolida. We will visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place. The next visit will be at the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus. The Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will then visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece, and the first capital. You can walk around the narrow streets of the old town of Nafplio to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings. You can also visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark! We will return to the resort in the afternoon. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 4 - DAY AT LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT
- A modern hilltop acropolis, Amanzoe, is a peaceful place from which you can explore the natural beauty, coastal pleasures and ancient heritage of the Peloponnese. Surrounded by undulating olive groves and overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, Amanzoe is a ten-minute drive from the tavernas and cosmopolitan stirrings of Porto Heli. The islands of Spetses and Hydra are nearby, as are countless ancient ruins, from millennia-old amphitheaters to Byzantine monasteries. Amanzoe is ideally situated on a hilltop, with breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 5 - DAY LEISURE AT AMANZOE RESORT
- Today we suggest to enjoy luxury treatment at the hotel. The holistic healing of Hippocrates is the inspiration for Amanzoe’ s light-filled 2,850m2 spa, which combines the ancient values of diet, gymnastics, exercise, massage and sea bathing with modern natural products and therapeutic treatments to promote wellbeing of both body and mind. A gym is also available for workouts, and studios host Yoga and Pilates sessions. Overnight at Amanzoe Resort
DAY 6 - AMANZOE RESORT - FLIGHT TO SANTORINI ISLAND
- You can enjoy your breakfast until our driver meet you at your hotel at 10:00 to transfer you to Athens airport to take your flight to the wonderful island of Santorini. Our driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your beautiful hotel in Oia. In the evening you can enjoy your dinner at the terrace admiring the magnificent view of Caldera! Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 7 - DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI ISLAND OR
- (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE WINE & VILLAGES TOUR & VISIT AT AKROTIRI Today our driver and guide will be at your hotel at 09:00 to start the sightseeing tour in Santorini. We will visit Pyrgos that is the highest point of the island, where stands the monastery of Prophet Elias, which was built in 1711, Megalochori, that offers you a panoramic view, the Archaeological sites of Akrotiri, the famous black & red Beaches, and “Santo Wines” an excellent winery in Santorini! You will visit the facilities of the winery and taste 3 luscious local wines with finger food. The tour lasts about 5 hours. In the evening, we suggest you to dinner at the excellent restaurant “Amvrosia”, just a few meters from your hotel with panoramic view of Caldera. Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 8 - DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI OR
- (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ON BOARD. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 14:00. Our first stop is at the red beach for snorkeling and photo-shooting. Second stop is at the white beach for swimming, snorkeling and for barbeque on board. Then we will sail to the hot springs for mud bath, sail past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi and ancient light house. Finally we will sail below Oia to enjoy the dinner on board admiring the most famous sunset of the world. After the sunset our driver will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini at Oia area
DAY 9 - SANTORINI ISLAND FLIGHT TO ATHENS
- We will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Santorini airport to take your flight to Athens. Our driver in Athens will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in in Athens
DAY 10 - DEPARTURE DAY
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to Athens airport to take your flight
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio
- Acropolis of Athens & Acropolis Museum
- Panoramic city tour of Athens
- Mycenae & Ancient Epidaurus
- Romantic city of Nafplio
- AmanZoe resort
- Santorini Island
- Volcano, Oia, Aktotiri,
- Private Sunset Cruise to Caldera
- Porter services at Athens airport
- Meet & Greet at Athens airport
- English Speaking professional chauffeur
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private Transfer from/to port/hotel in Santorini
- Private Transfer from/to Athens airport / AmanZoe resort
- Private Athens Sightseeing with licensed tour guide
- Private tour in Argolis ( Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nafplio) with licensed tour guide
- Business Class flight ticket from Athens airport / Santorini airport
- 9 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services
- 24/7 Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax 5 euro / per night paid at the hotel
All year, any time that you want.
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers are non-smokers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one.
Type of transportation
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of luxurious Cars & Minivans
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Mercedes V-Class fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Transportation to the islands
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local driver in Santorini will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you Business Class flight ticket from Athens airport to Santorini airport. Note that we can arrange Helicopter transfer from AmanZoe resort to Santorini instead of Air Tickets. Just let us know
Pickup & drop off
Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 5* star luxurious hotels..
- Please note that the hotels in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
Customized private tours
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
The hotel city tax is
- 5 euros per room per day for 5* star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae
- 20 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 60 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 59 days to 40 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 39 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.