- The most suitable period to enjoy your luxury trip in the Greek Islands is from 25 of March till 31 of October
11 Day Luxury Tour in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete
11 day luxury vacation in Greek Islands, Mykonos, Santorini & Crete. Admire the stupendous Caldera views over the cliff, have fun at the cosmopolitan Mykonos & enjoy the hospitality of Cretan culture. Our award winning luxury travel team is here to design your luxury vacation! Enjoy high quality services of luxury hotels & Private Cruises.
You will see the iconic Athens with a private tour. Visit Parthenon & Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounio & taste the famous "Souvlaki" at Plaka's district. In Mykonos, the most famous island in the world for night life & the golden sandy beaches and the atmosphere full of celebrities. In Santorini, famous for its sunsets, all over the world, you will enjoy your luxury accommodation just over the cliff of Caldera at Oia & a private cruise to Volcano. Finally you will enjoy the hospitality of Cretan culture. Get a private tour to Knossos, walk at the old town of Chania. Book online this luxury tour in Greece for memorable vacation!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and transfer you at the hotel. We proposed a luxury hotels for your stay located at the center of Athens, which you can explore the delights of the city, to walk at Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, or at traditional area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS:
- Private tour Athens & cape Sounio. We start our tour with a visit at one of the most iconic structures in Athens, the Athenian Acropolis. The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees in the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Later on, you will have a panoramic city tour with a photo stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times took place in 1896, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and other sites of major significance. Stroll through the narrow streets of Plaka, full of old mansions. Then, visit Cape Sounio, known for the imposing sanctuary of Poseidon. Start the tour in the afternoon in order to combine it with the magnificent sunset, as seen from Cape Sounio. The duration of the tour is 8 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Athens airport to get the flight to Mykonos Island the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer at the hotel. We cooperate with luxury hotels perfectly combines the traditional white architecture of the Cyclades with elegant contemporary style elements. The design of luxury hotels features a fantastic pool with panoramic sea views, you can enjoy the excellent spa and wellness area, fitness center and restaurant or to relax at your private suite with sea view. Do not miss a stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND:
(optional) Semi-private guided cruise tour to Delos & the Rhenia beach. Visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia with a yummy light lunch. (this cruise can be done on private basis). Overnight in Mykonos Mykonos
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the ferry boat for the famous Santorini Island. Meet you at Santorini port and transfer you to your hotel. In Santorini we book extravagant hotels boasts a stunning location high on the cliffs in Oia. The hotels overlooks the Caldera and the volcanic islands of Kameni, providing essentially the most romantic scenery in the Mediterranean. You can enjoy your stay at a suite are equipped with the latest technology, plush beds, a private bathroom and private Jacuzzi with luxury bath amenities. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND:
(optional) Private tour at Akrotiri, villages, wine tour. Meet your private driver at your hotel to start a wonderful tour at the most of highlights of Santorini. We will visit the village of Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or Black Beach. We will then visit the excavations of Akrotiri, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. The first habitation at the site dates from the Late Neolithic times at least the 4th millennium B.C. Our next stop will be at Pyrgos village, which is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! We will finish our private shore excursion at an excellent winery of the area, where you could taste the local wines if you wish, enjoying the magnificent Panoramic view. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 7: SANTORINI ISLAND:
- (optional) Semi-private Cruise to Volcano & sunset at Oia. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the port for boarding. You will start the private sunset cruise tour around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting. Then you will continue to white beach, for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbecue on board included Greek menu. Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mud-bath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. (this cruise can be done on private basis). Overnight in Santorini
Day 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- Free time until your driver will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arriving there at 19.40, you will meet with our driver. He will assist you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion
Day 9: HERAKLION - CHANIA:
- Private tour at Knossos & Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Our driver & guide meet you at your hotel from your hotel to start the special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion. Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you to Chania for Overnight
DAY 10: CHANIA
- (optional) Walking tour at the old city of Chania. Today we will have a wonderful walking tour at the old city of Chania a city of history, culture, built around the Venetian port and unrivaled beauty It is one of the most beautiful and picturesque cities in Greece and for food lovers, it's a paradise! We will walk to the Venetian Lighthouse one of the most recognizable features in Chania. Here you will see among others Aghii Anargiri church, the only Orthodox church which had the permission to operate during the period of the Venetian and Turkish occupations. We will walk at "Kastelli district" which located at the center of Palea Poli (Old Town). It is the exalted location of the Byzantine citadei. We continue our tour to the old city lies the Hebrew district. We will see the Folklore Museum of Chania and Aghios Fragkiskos church (14th century) which houses the Archeological Museum of Chania. A walking tour in Chania is not complete unless one tastes the famous local cuisine: eggs with stakas, Cretan kalitsounas, lamb with aromatic wild radishes, dhakos. The Cretan delicacies are superbly complemented by the deep red wine of Crete, the marouva, or a frozen tsikoudia! The duration of the tour is about 4 hours. Overnight in Chania
Day 11: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver transfer you at Chania airport to get the flight to Athens airport to get your international flight to home (the flights will be issued according to your international flights)
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum
- Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Delos & Rhenia Beach
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- City of Chania
- Old town of Chania
- Meet & Greet upon your arrival in Athens airport
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private tour Athens & Cape Sounio with guide
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum with guide
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Domestic flight (Business Class) from Chania airport to Athens airport
- Ferry ticket (Business Class) from Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- 10 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- 24/7 Concierge Services Ground Support
- Goody bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals & Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax 5€ per night / per room - paid at the hotel
- All of our drivers speak fluent English, have high experience and great knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you with general information for each site but they are not licensed tour guides.
- In cooperation with the Luxury Car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with a wide selection of luxurious cars we offer the following:
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Minivan type Mercedes Vito/V-Class
- Available also upon request, Helicopter Charters between the Islands or from/to Athens
- We provide you with a wide variety of activities, luxury tours or private cruises in each island, tailored to your preference.
- Our private tours include licensed tour guides and entrance fees at the sites
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport our representative will be waiting at the arrival’s hall holding a sign with your name written on it. He will assist you with your luggage and will escort you to the vehicle in order to depart to your accommodation. Inside the vehicle you will find mineral water and wet tissues.
- Your chauffeur will also hand you a welcome package with complimentary local items and the necessary travel documents (air tickets & ferry tickets if relevant, hotel vouchers, contact details of representatives in each island and other useful information).
- Our local drivers will be waiting at the airport or port in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you to your hotel.
- We cooperate with impeccable five-star hotels located in outstanding areas. Our suggested hotels (depending on availability) are:
- In Athens: "Grand Bretange" or "Electra Metropolis Athens" or similar
- In Mykonos: "Cavo Tagoo" or "Bill & Coo Suites" or similar
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" or "Canaves Oia" with Caldera View or similar
- In Chania & Heraklion, Crete: "Domes Zeen Resort" & "Legacy Gastro Suites" or similar
- Once your booking is finalized, we will inform you about the hotels.
- In addition, our team can arrange pre & post tour accommodation to exquisite hotels.
- Our luxury holiday packages are completely PRIVATE tailored to your comments and preferences.
- You can add or remove any detail from our proposed program in order for the tour to be modified to your preferences. Moreover, please note that we can accommodate private bigger group for special occasions (wedding evens, vow renewals, birthday celebrations, etc)
- To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 5 € per room per day - paid directly at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.