The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October. In winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands. Of course you can travel at the Greek Islands with Air fair tickets. Just let us know.
11 Day Luxury Tour in Mykonos, Santorini, Crete
11 day luxury vacation in Greek Islands, Mykonos, Santorini & Crete. Admire the stupendous Caldera views over the cliff, have fun at the cosmopolitan Mykonos & enjoy the hospitality of Cretan culture. Our award winning luxury travel team is here to design your luxury vacation! Enjoy high quality services of luxury hotels & Private Cruises.
You will see the iconic Athens with a private tour. Visit Parthenon & Acropolis, the Temple of Poseidon in Cape Sounio & taste the famous "Souvlaki" at Plaka's district. In Mykonos, the most famous island in the world for night life & the golden sandy beaches and the atmosphere full of celebrities. In Santorini, famous for its sunsets, all over the world, you will enjoy your luxury accommodation just over the cliff of Caldera at Oia & a private cruise to Volcano. Finally you will enjoy the hospitality of Cretan culture. Get a private tour to Knossos, walk at the old town of Chania. Book online this luxury tour in Greece for memorable vacation!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport and transfer you at the hotel. We proposed a luxury hotels for your stay located at the center of Athens, which you can explore the delights of the city, to walk at Constitution Square and the House of Parliament, or at traditional area of Plaka. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: PRIVATE ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO TOUR:
- Today our guide & driver meet you at your hotel to start the private Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. You can also walk at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Our next stop will be at Cape Sounio to admire the magnificent sunset, as seen from where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea! Also we will have a panoramic photo tour at Athenian Riviera to get memorable photos. At the end of the tour we will drop you off at your hotel.The duration of the tour lasts about 9 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Athens airport to get the flight to Mykonos Island the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer at the hotel. We cocoperate with luxury hotels perfectly combines the traditional white architecture of the Cyclades with elegant contemporary style elements. The design of luxury hotels features a fantastic pool with panoramic sea views, you can enjoy the excellent spa and wellness area, fitness centre and restaurant or to relax at your private suite with sea view. Do not miss a stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) SEMI PRIVATE SAILING CRUISE TO DELOS & RHENIA:
- Semi private Sailing cruise tour to the archaeological site of Delos in Mykonos and the Island of Rhenia.This is the absolut sailing experience in Mykonos. With this cruise you will discover the famous island of Delos, well known for the archeological site. Furthermore you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on this 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy light lunch and complimentary drinks. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group atmosphere and the lifestyle of a real sailing experience.This is a Best seller guided cruise tour to Delos & to the Island of Rhenia. A Semi-private cruise where you can combine the guided visit to the UNESCO-listed archaeological site at Delos combined with with a relaxed day of swimming and sunbathing. Discover Mykonos, Delos & Rhenia Islands, the way they were meant to be seen — from the water! Overnight in Mykonos Mykonos
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the ferry boat for the famous Santorini Island. Meet you at Santorini port and transfer you to your hotel. In Santorini we book extravagant hotels boasts a stunning location high on the cliffs in Oia. The hotels overlooks the Caldera and the volcanic islands of Kameni, providing essentially the most romantic scenery in the Mediterranean. You can enjoy your stay at a suite are equipped with the latest technology, plush beds, a private bathroom and private Jacuzzi with luxury bath amenities. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs.. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) SEMI-PRIVATE CATAMARAN CRUISE TO VOLCANO WITH BBQ ON BOARD
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the port for boarding. You will start the semi-private susnet cruise tour around Santorini with a visit at the Red beach for snorkeling and photo shooting. Then you will continue to white beach, for swimming, snorkeling and for the barbecue on board. Included: Greek menu prepared on the spot, Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, and vegetarian meal. (Vegan menu upon request). Complimentary drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beers). Afterwards you will continue to reach at Hot Springs for mudbath, sails past Indian rock, Akrotiri, Aspronisi, ancient light house. And finally, you will sail below Oia for the unique sunset. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 7: SANTORINI - (OPTIONAL) PRIVATE LAND TOUR TO AKROTIRI, VILLAGES & WINE TOUR
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view where you can take memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours Overnight in Santorini
Day 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - CRETE ISLAND:
- Free time untill our driver will transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry departing at 17.45 to Heraklion, Crete. Upon arriving there at 19.40, you will meet with our driver. He will assist you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Heraklion at "Legacy Gastro Suites"
Day 9: TOUR IN KNOSSOS & ARCHAELOGICAL MUSEUM OF CRETE - CHANIA:
- Our driver & guide meet you at your hotel from your hotel. Approximately 20 minutes later we will arrive in Knossos. The special Private tour at the Palace of Knossos and at the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion means you will have plenty of time at the sites as the tour is flexible, you will have many stops around etc.! Knossos flourished for approximately two thousand years. It had large palace buildings, extensive workshop installations and luxurious rock-cut cave and tholos tombs. As a major center of trade and economy, Knossos maintained ties with the majority of cities in the Eastern Mediterranean. You will have the unique opportunity to visit the Palace of Knossos in Crete, to learn about the rich lifestyle which began circa 2000 BC and was typified by magnificent monumental buildings and a complex social structure. You will also visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion and explore the beautiful old town as well as the old market of Heraklion. You will also taste the worldwide famous Cretan cuisine and feel the Cretan hospitality! Finally, we will make a quick walk at the Old Market of the town and then our driver will transfer you to Chania for Overnight
DAY 10: WALKING TOUT AT THE OLD CITY OF CHANIA
- Today we will have a wonderful walking tour at the old city of Chania a city of history, culture, built around the Venetian port and unrivaled beauty It is one of the most beautiful and picturesque cities in Greece and for food lovers, it's a paradise! We will walk to the Venetian Lighthouse one of the most recognizable features in Chania. During our walking tour at the old city of Chania, we will reach at the Turkish district. Here you will see among others Aghii Anargiri church, the only Orthodox church which had the permission to operate during the period of the Venetian and Turkish occupations. We will walk at "Kastelli district" which located at the center of Palea Poli (Old Town) west of Neoria. It is the exalted location of the Byzantine citadel where “palatso” (palace) of the Venetian commander and the lodgings of Pashas of Chania were later built. We continue our tour to the old city lies the Hebrew district or else Ovraika We will see the Folklore Museum of Chania and Aghios Fragkiskos church (14th century) which houses the Archeological Museum of Chania which houses relics from the Neolithic period to the late Roman times, we also will visit the Turkish bath (chamam). Of course, a visit to Chania is not complete unless one tastes the famous local cuisine: eggs with stakas, Cretan kalitsounas, lamb with aromatic wild radishes, dhakosThe Cretan delicacies are superbly complemented by the deep red wine of Crete, the marouva, or a frozen tsikoudia! The duration of the tour is about 4 hours. Overnight in Chania
Day 11: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver transfer you at Chania airport to get the flight to Athens airport to get your international flight to home (the flights issue according to your international flights)
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum
- Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon
- Mykonos Island & beaches in Mykonos
- Delos & Rhenia Beach
- Famous Beaches in Mykonos
- Santorini, Volcano, Thirasia e.t.c
- Caldera Sunset
- Palace of Knossos in Heraklion
- Archaeological Museum at Heraklion
- City of Chania
- Old town of Chania
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- Private Athens Sightseeing & Cape Sounio with guide
- Private Tour in Palace of Knossos & Archaeological Museum with guide
- Private Walking tour at the old city of Chania with guide
- Domestic flight tickets from Chania airport to Athens airport
- Fast ferry tickets from Mykonos - Santorini - Crete Island
- 10 Nights' accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Meals& Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at the Archaeological sites
- Optional tours
- Hotel city tax 5€ per night / per room - paid at the hotel
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or Premium SUV
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano
Our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 5 star hotels & see below our suggested hotels:
- In Athens "Divani Acropolis Palace", in a superior room with Acropolis View
- In Mykonos: "Boheme Mykonos" in a suite Sea View
- In Santorini: "Andronis Luxury Suites Oia" in a Premium Suite with Caldera View and Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS - BUSINESS CLASS from Mykonos to Santorini. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly.
- The domestic flights from Athens to Mykonos & Santorini to Athens includes 23kg check-in luggage per person
- 5 euros per room per day - piad at the hotel
- In order to confirm any booking, 50% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.