- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
10 Tour in Mykonos, Delos, Naxos, Santorini...
10 day Greek Islands tour package! Visit Mykonos, Delos, Naxos & Santorini as a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the traditional architecture of the islands, the lovely weather and delicious food and the lovely beaches! That is mean you will enjoy majestic sunsets, endless blue, gorgeous beaches and landscapes.
If you have a dream destination of your mind, follow your a route between the idyllic Cycladian island gems of Greece. This is ideal destination for couples, or families for memorable vacation to Greek islands. Flexible itineraries & Multiple payments option
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS & WALKING TOUR IN PLAKA WITH GUIDE:
- Meet your private driver & tour guide at the hotel to start with a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church. Then our driver drop you of at Acropolis one of the most iconic structures in Athens to continue the tour with licensed tour guide!
The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees to reach at the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Stroll through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki full of old mansions to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- Transfer you to Piraeus port and take to take the fast ferry departing at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island at 09.40. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND
- (optional) Guided cruise tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - NAXOS ISLAND:
- ree time for yourself until our driver transfers you to Santorini port to get the ferry to Naxos. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos. Free time for yourself.. Overnight in Naxos
DAY 6: DAY AT LEISURE IN NAXOS
- (optional) Private tour to the most highlights of Naxos. We suggest you a great private tour in Naxos as this Island is one of the most interesting destinations in Greece comprising ancient past and impressive monuments with beautiful natural landscape. You will visit historical sites with Byzantine Churches, out of the beaten tracks, with beautiful frescoes inside, Venetian towers, traditional & picturesque villages in the mountains, different natural landscapes & sceneries along the way (green valleys, olive groves, orchards, high mountains). You can also taste some local mountain honey, see the local artists and artisans (ceramics, traditional fabrics, local products) Overnight in Naxos.
DAY 7: NAXOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at about noon for the famous Santorini Island. Our driver meet you at the Santorini port to transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you must see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, to see the sunset! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunset cruise tour to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at noon (at about 12.00) to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at in the afternoon at about 17.00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Mykonos Island
- Beaches of Mykonos
- Archaeological site of Delos
- Naxos Island
- Famous Sunset in Naxos
- Sunset on board with Caldera View
- Santorini Island
- City of Athens
- Acropolis, parthenon
- Traditional area of Plaka, Monastiraki
- Meet & Greet at Athens Airport
- Private Tour in Athens
- 9 Nights' Accommodation with breakfasr
- Private transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Private transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Naxos / Santorini /Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at Archaeological sites
- Meals and personal expenses
- Optional tours & Official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour to the Islands as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide for the private city tour in Athens.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.