All year, any time that you want.
3 Days Christian Tour in Athens & Patmos Island..
3-day Biblical tour in Greece, following in the footsteps of St. Paul the Apostle, in Athens ( Mars Hill), the Cathedral of St. Paul in Corinth and then visit Patmos Islands to admire the Monastery of St. John also the Grotto of the Apocalypse in Patmos island. Visit the ancient Agora, the "Mars Hill" and the coastal district of Palaio Faliro, places where St. Paul was present.
A visit at the Acropolis and a panoramic Athens city tour could not be excluded by this multi-day tour! Visit also the Island of Patmos, a destination strongly recommended for those who are interested in Christian tours. Tour in the Monastery of St. John and the Chapel of Virgin Mary and admire the Grotto of the Apocalypse, where John the Apostle had the visions he recorded in the Book of Revelation. Our next destination is one of St. Paul's beloved cities, Corinth. Visit ancient Corinth, the Ancient Market, the Bema of Apostle Paul and the Apostolos Pavlos Metropolitan Church founded by him around 51-52 AD. You will also visit the port of Kechrias, from where his next journey to Syria began.
DAY 1: CHRISTIAN TOUR ATHENS – PATMOS ISLANDS:
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 13.00 to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. The next step will be the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. The element that caused a shock to some Athenians was the concept of Resurrection, which was a powerful argument in the truth of St Paul's teaching. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived with the escort of Beroes after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will pay a visit at the Acropolis, with the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio, and a panoramic city tour in Athens at the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaikos Stadium, the Parliament, the Presidential Guard and the Athens Trilogy. At the end of the tour we will drop you of at the port of Piraeus to get the ferry for Patmos Island departing at 19:00 pm and arriving in Patmos at 03:15 am. Overnight in the boat. When you will arrive at the port of Patmos, Skala, our local driver will be there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to transfer you at your hotel to rest.
DAY 2: CHRISTIAN TOUR IN PATMOS AT THE GROTTO OF THE APOCALYPSE:
- Our driver pick you up from the hotel to visit the Grotto of the Apocalypse. The frescoes to the left of the entrance portray the miracles and travels of St. John the Evangelist, as written by Prochorus, a supposed disciple. The fresco to the right of the entrance portrays St. John's battle with the priest of Apollo at Patmos, who the story says was called Kynops. St. John threw Kynops into the water of the harbor at Skala, and Kynops turned to stone. The rock is still pointed out as a local landmark in the harbor. Our next visit is at the Monastery of St. John and The Chapel of Virgin Mary: 12th century frescoes were uncovered by 1956 earthquake that shattered the 17th century coverings. We will also visit the village of Grikos, and enjoy the freshness of a drink by the sea, or even a swim at the beach before our driver drop you off at the Patmos port at about 22.30 to take the ferry departing from there at 23.55 and arriving at Piraeus Port at 08.05, the next day. Overnight in the boat in a cabin.
Day 3: PIRAEUS PORT – CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ANCIENT CORINTH:
- Our driver will pick you up from Piraeus port at 08.00 and driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul, and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which was founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD. Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Around 52 AD, Apostle Paul arrived from Athens to Corinth. He stayed in Corinth for eighteen months, establishing and consolidating the Church of Corinth. Then, from Kechrias port, his next journey to Syria began. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Parliament, University, Library,
- Presidential Residence (Ex-King Residence) with the traditional presidential Guards,
- Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896),
- Temple of Zeus
- Acropolis and ''Mars Hill''
- Ancient Market in Athens
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth and Cathedral of St. Paul
- The island of Patmos
- Kechrias Port in korinthos
- The Monastery of St. John in Patmos Island
- The Grotto of the Apocalypse in Patmos island
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop of from hotel or specific check points
- Transfer from/to Hotel/Piraeus port
- 2 Overnight at the Ferry boat in a Cabin
- 1 Night accommodation in Patmos Island (or plus a half day used till your deparure)
- Daily breakfast
- Ferry tickets from/to Piraeus port to Patmos Island in cabin
- Pick up & drop of from/to Patmos port/hotel in Patmos
- Private Tour in Patmos at the Grotto of the Apocalypse
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide to accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star hotels and 3* stars hotels. You can ask for an upgrade in 5* stars hotels
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- If you want to extend your stay, we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for the Grotto of the Apocalypse in Patmos island
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.