All year, any time that you wish.
14 Day Christian Tour mainland & Greek Islands...
The best-selling 14 day Christian tour package all over Greece following the footsteps of Apostle Paul, combines visit to Ancient Greece & Zakynthos Island and finally all-inclusive cruise to Greek Islands Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Patmos, and Ephesus-Kusadasi. Our Christian Tour Packages are affordable, benefit from early booking discounts.
Apostle Paul who is generally considered as one of the most important figures of the Apostolic Age, among the countries he visited to spread Christianity, he came also to Greece, preaching the Holy Gospel and teaching people about Jesus’ mission. This incredible 14 day tour which follows the footsteps of St. Paul passes through all places where the Apostle preached and constitutes an ideal combination of pilgrimage and sightseeing in some of the most beautiful and historical places in Greece. During the 3 day all-inclusive cruise, you will have the opportunity to visit the most popular Cycladian Islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete and Patmos. With this our special Christian tour we will combine a visit in ancient Greece to visit the archaeological site of Delphi and Olympia and the Monasteries of Meteora and finally we will have a tour at the Island of Zakynthos and the worldwide famous beach of Shipwreck.
DAY 1 | ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 | ATHENS – THERMOPILES - VLATADES MONASTERY OF ST. PAUL - THESSALONIKI:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 and we will have our first stop at about 11.00 at Thermopiles to admire the statue of Leonidas. We continue to have the second stop at Valley of Tempe before to arrive at Thessaloniki at about 17.00. You will check in and after you rest, we will visit the Vlatades Monastery, where it is said that Apostle Paul stopped there to drink some water. That is why it is called “Apostle Paul’s Holy Water". Believers from all over the world worship the space of Holy Water and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view to Thermaikos Gulf & Thessaloniki. In the same area is also located the Orthodox Church of St. Paul. Afterwards, we suggest you taste the delicious Greek cuisine or to walk at the coast line of the city, the second bigger city of Greece! Thessaloniki for overnight
DAY 3 | THESSALONIKI - NEA FOKEA - PHILIPPOI – KAVALA:
- After your breakfast, we will explore Thessaloniki, where Paul preached and wrote two epistles to the Ancient Thessalonians, during the winters of 49-50 AD. See the ramparts of the city: the triumphal Arch of Galerius, Rotunda, one of the most imposing monuments of Thessaloniki, St. Demetrius Basilica, in which is located the underground ancient “Crypt", the most important part of the temple. The Acheiropoietos Church owes its name to an icon of the Virgin Mary. It is one of the first churches of Christianity, founded sometime between 450 and 475 AD. We leave Thessaloniki to reach at the small town of Nea Fokea, to visit the ''Agiasma of St. Paul''. Our next visit is at Philippoi, where St. Paul preached his first evangelical sermon and baptized the first Christians in Europe! Visit the ''Baptismal'' site, where Lydia was baptized, as the first European woman, we will visit the Acropolis of Filippoi, the theatre, Basilica and the prison were Apostle Paul and Silas where thrown. Continue into the modern city of Kavala, the "ancient Neapolis". Overnight in Kavala.
DAY 4 | KAVALA – VEROIA – VERGINA- METEORA:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 to visit the beautiful town of Veroia at Northwestern Greece. We will visit the church of Apostle Paul and the marble ''Vima of Apostle Paul'', the place Paul preached to the people of one of his beloved towns for many days. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina, to visit the King's tombs that one of them belongs at the father of Alexander the Great and ex-king. Afterwards, we will head to Meteora. Meteora for Overnight.
DAY 5 | METEORA – ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, which is the biggest and the oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (Meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is at the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave from Meteora and we will reach Athens. Our driver will drop off at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 6 | PIRAEUS PORT (GREECE) Our driver transfer you at Piraeus port at 10.30, the largest port in the Mediterranean and primary departure point for Greek Island cruises from Athens, Piraeus is a hubbub of activity that will bring your senses to life. With a sun-soaked promenade, al-fresco cafes and bars and countless shops, it’s a place where you can easily relax with a glass of wine and watch the world go by.
Day 6 | MYKONOS PORT (GREECE) We have our first stop in Mykonos. The Island of Mykonos is the most cosmopolitan of the Greek islands that attracts visitors from all over the world. After docking, transfer to Hora, the islands’ capital. Upon arrival in Hora, you will enjoy a walking tour that will take you on the narrow-cobbled streets of the city. Pass by chic boutiques, elegant nightclubs, and whitewashed houses to arrive in Alexandra. This section of Mykonos is known as the Venice of Mykonos, as the homes have wooden balconies and are built on the sea. Historically these homes were of the wealthy merchants and captains. Return to the cruise ship for dinner and an overnight.
Day 7 | KUSADASI PORT (TURKEY) We will arrive at the lively Turkish port of Kusadasi. Transfer to the small village of Mt. Koressos. While in this village you will visit the small stone chapel that is situated upon the site where the Virgin Mary spent her last days following Christ’s crucifixion. Following this visit, your group will walk through the Magnesian Gate to the ancient Ephesus. Begin your walking tour which will take you through the most magnificent excavations in the world. The last stop on the walking tour is the Great Theater the largest ancient theatre that had a capacity of 25.000 people and is a site where Saint Paul preached. On the return of your walking tour follow the exact route that Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession via the Arcadian Way. On your transfer back to Kusadasi, you will have the opportunity to view the Basilica of Saint John. Upon arrival in Kusadasi, enjoy free time to explore on your own before returning to the ship.
Day 7 | PATMOS PORT (GREECE) When you embark your journey will continue to Patmos where you will transfer to the village of Chora. While in this island’s capital, visit the monastery of Saint John the Theologian. This marvelous structure was built nine hundred years ago. In addition to the stunning main church that contains outstanding frescoes, you will have the opportunity to view the beautiful courtyard dining room and the bakery. You tour continues to the small museum where you will view priceless ecclesiastical treasures. Board the bus, which will take you to the Monastery and Grotto of the Apocalypse. In this grotto, experience at one of lifetime opportunity to view the site of where the book of Revelations was written. Additionally, view the three-fold crack made by the voice of God who emphasized the importance of honoring the Holy Trinity. Your day will continue with a transfer to the port of Scala. While in this quaint and picturesque harbor, you will enjoy free time before returning to the ship.
Day 8 | HERAKLION PORT (GREECE) This morning you will awaken and transfer to the largest city on the island of Crete, Heraklion. While in this administrative capital, visit the ancient ruins of the Palace of Knossos. These ruins were discovered in 1899, and the palace is currently partially reconstructed. This ancient palace is believed to hve been the mythical Labyrinth of King Minos and the seat of ancient Minoan culture. Additionally, it is the site where Saint Paul met the owner and captain of the ship who warned him of continuing his journey to spread Christianity in Rome. Following this historical visit, you will embark the ship to reach Santorini
Day 8 | SANTORINI PORT (GREECE) Santorini is definitively the most breathtaking island of all of the Greek islands. Upon arrival in Santorini visit Thira with its iconic white-washed houses, narrow streets, open air cafes, and glittering boutiques that cling to steep cliffs. This evening you will return to the ship for your last dinner and overnight on your cruise
Day 9 | PIRAEUS PORT TO ANCIENT CORINTH - DELPHI. You will reach at Piraeus port at 07.00.
- Our driver meet you there to start the tour driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient and the Bema of Apostle Paul and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. We will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street of the same name, which founded by Apostle Paul around 51-52 AD . The “Apostle to the Nations” arrived in the city in the middle of the 1st century. A.D. and was hosted by the Jews of Achilles and Priscilla. He lived, taught and remained in Corinth for one and a half years. Then from Kechrias port his next journey begun. We leave from Corinth to reach in Delphi and to check in at your hotel. After that, you will have free time for yourself. Overnight in Delphi
DAY 10 | DELPHI – MONASTERY OF SAINT LOUKAS – ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- Pick you up at 09:00 from your hotel to visit Castalia Springs, visit at the archeological site and view the monument of the Argive Kings, the trasure of the Athenians, the Athenian Stoa the Polygonal Wall the monument of Platea and the Temple of Apollo famour for its oracle and Delphi museum, with its spectacular exhibits include the frieze of the Trasury of the Sifnians, the Naxian Sphinx, the Statue of Antinoos the metopes of the Athenean treasury, the fmaous bronze Charioteed, originally created to commemorate a victory during the 476 B.C. Pythian games, and many other artifacts. The next visit will be at the wonderful Byzantine monastery of St. Loukas. The monastery of Saint Loukas is an 11th century monastery. This monastery is the epitome of the Byzantine architecture while it is also included in the UNESCO world Heritage list. You will have lunch at a traditional taverna before leaving for Ancient Olympia. Overnight in Olympia
DAY 11 | ANCIENT OLYMPIA - ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from the hotel at 09.00 to visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, where the place that the first ever Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. There is the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece that houses one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue, dedicated. Then visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops, the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Finally you will tour in the stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position. After sightseeing in Olympia, we will head to Kyllini Port to take the ferry departing at about 15.15 to reach Zakynthos port about 16.15 (after 1 hour). Check in at your hotel and then have the rest of the day at your leisure. You can explore the center of Zakynthos and have a dinner at a traditional tavern. . Overnight in Zakynthos
DAY 12 | ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND - DAY CRUISE AROUND THE ISLAND:
- Our local driver will transfer you to Zakynthos Marina to take the local boat cruise as is one of the best ways to explore the island. The boat cruise departs at 09:00 and returns at about 17:00. We will visit the Blue Caves and the Shipwreck. Then you will have a photo stop at Porto Vromi where our boat pulls up next to the Agalas Caves and the Keri Caves. A big photo stop includes the Turtle Island. The whole gulf of Laganas and Kalamaki are full of turtles swimming in the seawater. The Turtles are huge but so friendly that if you are lucky you can swim with them. Our other major swim stop is in the area of St Nickolas, Vasilikos where the boat anchors for about an hour. At the end of the cruise tour, our driver will pick you up and transfer you at "KERI" area to admire the panoramic sunset tour and to have a delicious dinner. Then, he will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Zakynthos
DAY 13 | ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND – ATHENS – CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ATHENS:
- After your breakfast we will take the ferry from Zakynthos port depart at 08:00 to reach at Kyllini after 1 hour about 09:00 to continue our trip to Athens. In Athens, We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. The next step will be the "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour we will have a visit at Acropolis and a panoramic city tour in Athens (visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Caryatids) and the most important sights of the city, the Panathinaiko Stadium, Parliament, Presidential Guards and Athens Trilogy. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 14 | DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08:30 and transfer you at the airport according to your flight details.
- Kusadasi / Ephesus
- The house of Virgin Mairy in Ephesus
- The statue of Leonidas in Thermopiles
- City tour of Thessaloniki
- The Rotonda, Underground ancient “Crypt”.
- The Vlatades Monastery of St. Paul
- Nea Fokea – ''Agiasma'' St. Paul
- Filippi – ''Baptismal'' site
- Τhe prison were Apostle Paul and Silas where thrown
- City of Kavala "ancient Neapolis"
- Cruise Tour at Mount of Athos
- Veria – ''Vima of Apostle Paul''
- Meteora and Monasteries
- Delphi & Museum of Delphi
- Ancient Olympia
- Acropolis and ''Mars Hill'' and Ancient Market
- Canal of Corinth & Ancient Corinth and Cathedral of St. Paul
- Kachries port in Korinthos
- Santorini Islands,
- Crete & the Palace of Knossos
- Patmos & Grotto of the Apocalypse
- Island of Mykonos
- Zakynthos Islands & crusie to Shipwreck & Blue Caves
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Driver's expenses during mailand tour (accommodation, meals, fuel etc)
- Transfer from/to Hotel/Piraeus port
- Transfer from/to Athens airport / Hotel
- Ferry tickets from/to Kyllini por/Zakynthos Island
- Day cruise in Zakynthos
- 10 Night's accommodation in mainland
- 3 overnights on board during the cruise
- Daily breakfast
- Tour at Ephesus in Kusadasi - during the cruise
- Tour at the palace of Knossos - during the cruise
- Full meals & drinks during the cruise
- All port taxes during the cruise
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Optional tours
- Hotel City tax (3 euro per night in 4* star or 1,5 euro per night in 3* star hotel)
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 2 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card or
- b/ Require more information
- c/ or pay now 30% as payment in advance
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have very good knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but they are not official guides.
You have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide to accompany you
- You can book to have tour leader to accompany you
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- During teh cruise we provide you economy interior cabin, available other type of cabin with additional cost
- 3 people will stay at a triple sharing room. Available other type of cabin/room with additional cost
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- 8 euro / person in Ancient Corinth
- 8 euro / person in Ancient market in Athens
- 20 euro / person in Acropolis
- 12 euro / person in Vergina
- 12 euro / person in Delphi & Museum
- 12 euro / person in Ancient Olympia
- 12 euro / person at the Palace of Knossos
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- 12 euro / person in Filippoi
- 4 euro / person in Monastery of Saint loucas
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 50 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 49 days to 30 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 29 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.