- The most suitable period to enjoy your christian trip including the cruise to Greek Islands is from March till 31 of November
10 Day Christian Tour of St. Paul in Greece & Turkey...
Book the 10 day Christian tour all over Greece with 4 days cruise to the Aegean and Ancient Ephesus - Kusadasi in Turkey and take the chance to walk to the same paths that Apostle Paul walked, one of the most famous personality of the Christian world. Enjoy the land tour in Thessaloniki, Kavala, Philippi, Meteora, & Ancient Corinth and then embark to the cruise ship to visit Mykonos, Kusadasi-Ephesus, Patmos, Crete & Santorini.
Greece is the home to thousands of years of Christian history. Countless people make the pilgrimage from all over the world to follow the footsteps of Apostle paul all over greece. Furthermore, you will have the chance to travel to some of the best Greek islands full of activities and tours that will help you to get an idea on how the locals live. Book your Christian & Biblical land tours in Greece with flexible itineraries and best rates.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS – THERMOPILES - VLATADES MONASTERY OF ST. PAUL - THESSALONIKI:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 and we will have our first stop at about 11.00 at Thermopiles in order to admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300. We continue to have the second stop at Valley of Tempe at about 14.00. We have a short stop at the Vale of Tempe before to arrive at Thessaloniki. You will check in and after you rest, we will visit the Vlatades Monastery, where it is said that Apostle Paul stopped there to drink some water. That is why it is called “Apostle Paul’s Holy Water". Believers from all over the world worship the space of Holy Water and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view to Thermaikos Gulf. In the same area is also located the Orthodox Church of St. Paul. Afterwards, we suggest you to taste the delicious Greek cuisine or to walk at the coast line of the city, the second bigger city of Greece! Thessaloniki for overnight
DAY 3: THESSALONIKI - NEA FOKEA - PHILIPPOI – KAVALA:
- After your breakfast, we will explore Thessaloniki, where Paul preached and wrote two epistles to the Ancient Thessalonians, during the winters of 49-50 AD. See the ramparts of the city: the triumphal Arch of Galerius, the Rotunda, one of the most imposing monuments of Thessaloniki. Visit St. Demetrius Basilica, in which is located the underground ancient “Crypt", the Acheiropoietos Church. It is one of the first churches of Christianity, founded sometime between 450 and 475 AD. We leave Thessaloniki to reach at the small town of Nea Fokea, to visit the ''Agiasma of St. Paul'', an underground corridor, which ends to a chamber, where St. Paul was hidden when the people of Thessaloniki run after him. Our next visit is at Philippoi, where St. Paul preached his first evangelical sermon and baptized the first Christians in Europe! Visit the ''Baptismal'' site, where Lydia was baptized, as the first European woman, and the secret crypt where Paul was imprisoned. Finally, we will visit the Acropolis of Filippoi.Our day finished at the city of Kavala, or "ancient Neapolis". Overnight in Kavala.
DAY 4: KAVALA – VEROIA – VERGINA- METEORA:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 to visit the beautiful town of Veroia at Northwestern Greece. We will visit the church of Apostle Paul and the marble ''Vima of Apostle Paul'', the place Paul preached to the people of one of his beloved towns for many days. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina, to visit the King's tombs that one of them belongs at the father of Alexander the Great and ex-king. Afterwards, we will head to Meteora. Meteora for Overnight.
DAY 5: METEORA – ATHENS:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, which is the biggest and the oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (Meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is at the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave from Meteora and we will reach Athens. Our driver will drop off at your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens.
Day 6: LAVRIO PORT (GREECE)
- Our driver meet you at your hotel (time tbc) to transfer you at Lavrio port, for check in. Lavrio Port is on the south-east coast of the Attica peninsula which is a pretty small port
Day 6: MYKONOS PORT (GREECE)
- We have our first stop in Mykonos. The Island of Mykonos is the most cosmopolitan of the Greek islands that attracts visitors from all over the world. After docking, transfer to Hora, the islands’ capital. Upon arrival in Hora, you will enjoy a walking tour that will take you on the narrow-cobbled streets of the city. Pass by chic boutiques, elegant nightclubs, and whitewashed houses to arrive in Alexandra. This section of Mykonos is known as the Venice of Mykonos, as the homes have wooden balconies and are built on the sea. Historically these homes were of the wealthy merchants and captains. Return to the cruise ship for dinner and an overnight.
Day 7: KUSADASI PORT (TURKEY)
- We will arrive at the lively Turkish port of Kusadasi. Transfer to the small village of Mt. Koressos. While in this village you will visit the small stone chapel that is situated upon the site where the Virgin Mary spent her last days following Christ’s crucifixion. Following this visit, your group will walk through the Magnesian Gate to the ancient Ephesus. Begin your walking tour which will take you through the most magnificent excavations in the world. The last stop on the walking tour is the Great Theater the largest ancient theatre that had a capacity of 25.000 people and is a site where Saint Paul preached. On the return of your walking tour follow the exact route that Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession via the Arcadian Way. On your transfer back to Kusadasi, you will have the opportunity to view the Basilica of Saint John. Upon arrival in Kusadasi, enjoy free time to explore on your own before returning to the ship.
Day 7: PATMOS PORT (GREECE)
- When you embark your journey will continue to Patmos where you will transfer to the village of Chora. While in this island’s capital, visit the monastery of Saint John the Theologian. This marvelous structure was built nine hundred years ago. In addition to the stunning main church that contains outstanding frescoes, you will have the opportunity to view the beautiful courtyard dining room and the bakery. You tour continues to the small museum where you will view priceless ecclesiastical treasures. Board the bus, which will take you to the Monastery and Grotto of the Apocalypse. In this grotto, experience at one of lifetime opportunity to view the site of where the book of Revelations was written. Additionally, view the three-fold crack made by the voice of God who emphasized the importance of honoring the Holy Trinity. Your day will continue with a transfer to the port of Scala. While in this quaint and picturesque harbor, you will enjoy free time before returning to the ship.
Day 8: HERAKLION PORT (GREECE)
- This morning you will awaken and transfer to the largest city on the island of Crete, Heraklion. While in this administrative capital, visit the ancient ruins of the Palace of Knossos. These ruins were discovered in 1899, and the palace is currently partially reconstructed. This ancient palace is believed to hve been the mythical Labyrinth of King Minos and the seat of ancient Minoan culture. Additionally, it is the site where Saint Paul met the owner and captain of the ship who warned him of continuing his journey to spread Christianity in Rome. Following this historical visit, you will embark the ship to reach Santorini
Day 8: SANTORINI PORT (GREECE)
- Santorini is definitively the most breathtaking island of all of the Greek islands. Upon arrival in Santorini visit Thira with its iconic white-washed houses, narrow streets, open air cafes, and glittering boutiques that cling to steep cliffs. This evening you will return to the ship for your last dinner and overnight on your cruise
Day 9: LAVRIO PORT - CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ATHENS & ANCIENT CORINTH - You will reach at Piraeus port at 07.00.
- Meet your private driver at Lavrio cruise port to start the brilliant Christian tour in Athens & Ancient Corinth. We will visit the "Mars Hill" & Ancient Market where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will have a visit at the Acropolis, where we will visit the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion with the Patio, and a panoramic city tour in Athens. Continue, driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, to reach an hour later at the Canal of Corinth and then we will visit Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul. Take the chance to walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Then, we will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church, on the street with the same name, which was founded by him around 51-52 AD. Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Kekrines were the port of Corinth in antiquity, the Entry-Exit Gateway to the East. The port, from which Apostle Paul left Corinth to start his journey to Syria. After our visit, we will make a short stop for a cup of coffee and then transfer you back to you the hotel in Athens
DAY 10: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you at the airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Kusadasi / Ephesus
- The house of Virgin Mairy in Ephesus
- The statue of Leonidas in Thermopiles
- City tour of Thessaloniki
- The Rotonda, Underground ancient “Crypt”.
- The Vlatades Monastery of St. Paul
- Nea Fokea – ''Agiasma'' St. Paul
- Filippi – ''Baptismal'' site
- Τhe prison were Apostle Paul and Silas where thrown
- City of Kavala "ancient Neapolis"
- Cruise Tour at Mount of Athos
- Veria – ''Vima of Apostle Paul''
- Meteora and Monasteries
- Acropolis and ''Mars Hill'' and Ancient Market
- Canal of Corinth & Ancient Corinth and Cathedral of St. Paul
- Kachries port in Korinthos
- Santorini Islands,
- Crete & the Palace of Knossos
- Patmos & Grotto of the Apocalypse
- Island of Mykonos
- Ancient Ephesus & Kusadasi
- Private car & English Speaking driver for mainland tour
- Driver's expenses during mailand tour
- Private Transfer from/to Airport/Hotel/Lavrio port
- 6 Night's accommodation in mainland with breakfast
- 3 overnights on board during the cruise in IA cabin
- Full meals & drinks during the cruise trip
- All port taxes during the cruise
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour guide for mainland tour
- Shore excursion around the crusie stops
- Hotel City tax
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit.
- They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
- They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations.
- For the 4 days cruise we have calculated the price for External Cabin (XA) double and triple. You may ask for other categories as well
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- During the cruise we arrange IA economy interior.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 12 euro / Philippi
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable 45 days prior the arrival date.
- 49 - 30 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of deposit amount.
- 29 days or less: No refund except for port and service charges
- The following charges will apply for the cruise:
- 90 days or more prior to sailing: €50 per stateroom administrative fee
- 89 - 30 days: Loss of deposit amount
- 29 days or less: No refund except for port and service charges