The tour is suitable to take place from 25 of march till 31 of October as in winter period, the Shipping company stops the routes between the Greek islands. If you wish to do this tour other period please let us know in order to make the necessary arrangements for you.
11 Day Greek Islands Tour & Turkey...
Combine 2 countries with tremendous history. Visit the enchanting Greece and fairytale Turkey! All you have to do is to book this 11-day tour in Greece and Turkey, our company offers you!
Of course, a tour in Athens, the capital of Greece, in the picturesque streets of Plaka and in the second most popular sightseeing of Athens, Cape Sounio and the wonderful sunset from there, is a must!
Other than that, visit Mykonos, the island of the winds, famous for its sandy beaches with the crystal clear waters, the beach bars and the fascinating nightlife, making this island the top destination for celebrities' vacation! Make sure that you take the cruise to Delos, the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, an island of great archaeological importance next to Mykonos.
Next stop is in Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece. A day cruise to the volcano, at Hot Spring where you can swim in the waters with the therapeutic properties and to Thirasia, a wonderful small island, is suggested! This cruise ends with a visit to Oia, in order to have the best sunset of your life! Don't forget to swim in the scenic and interesting beaches of the island, the Red Beach and the Black beach and walk around in the picturesque capital of the island.
Take the opportunity to experience Istanbul to its fullest! Visit Turkey's Aegean coast and relish the opportunity to explore this beautiful region of the world! Visit Istanbul (Constantinople) and tour in the city. Visit Hagia Sofia, the magnificent Byzantine Church, take the cruise to Bosporus and don’t forget to pay a visit at the Grand Bazaar with its rich collections and the Spice Bazaar with the mystical smells of different aromas of various spices!
Visit the ancient city Ephesus that was the influential capital city of Asia Minor on the Aegean Sea and also the home to the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Visit Pamukalle, the so-called 'Cotton Castle', just above which lies Hierapolis, once a Roman and Byzantine spa town, which has great ruins and a museum.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY IN ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you and assist you at the Athens Airport and then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING & CAPE SOUNIO:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 08.30 to start our panoramic city tour with our first photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games in modern times took place in 1896. Proceeding, we will pass by Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), the Catholic Cathedral, the Old Parliament, the Constitution Square, the Russian Orthodox Church, and finally visit the ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Then, you can walk at the beautiful narrow streets at Plaka and Monastiraki area to see and admire the Greek culture. A city tour in Athens is never completed without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants, we can advise you about, at the traditional area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6-7 hours. Overnight in Athens
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS:
- We will transfer you from your hotel to Piraeus port to embark at the ferry boat departing at 07:25 to Mykonos. Upon your arrival at 11:25, we will transfer you to your hotel in Mykonos. Free time for yourself and overnight in Mykonos
DAY 4: MYKONOS ISLAND – GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS (OPTIONAL):
- Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. Overnight in Mykonos
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to Mykonos Port so that you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our driver will transfer to your hotel. Free time for yourself and overnight in Santorini
DAY 6: SANTORINI - SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO IN SANTORINI INCLUDED BUFFET ON BOARD (OPTIONAL)
- Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI - TOUR AT EXCAVATION OF AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR (OPTIONAL):
- Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our next stop is at a perfect winery in Santorini, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND – FLIGHT TO ISTANBUL TURKEY:
- We will transfer you to Santorini airport to get your flight to Istanbul at 08:35, arriving in Istanbul at 11:50 CITY TOUR IN ISTANBUL: City Tour / Byzantine & Ottoman Relics: After arriving in Istanbul, you will have a full day city tour. Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Wilhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. It is also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. Topkapi Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today it is used as a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family. Hagia Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the no shoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather and souvenirs. After the tour we will transfer you to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 9: CITY TOUR TO ISTANBUL: CITY TOUR / BOSPORUS & TWO CONTINENTS:
- After having breakfast at hotel, you will have a full day city tour. Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish etc. Bosporus Cruise through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residential and luxurious apartments. Dolmabahce Palace: The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with the 365 rooms and the 22 saloons. Famous for the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and the 4.5 tons chandelier. Bosphorus Bridge offers you the unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes. Camlica Hill, exposing the panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosporus from the best point of view. After the tour you will be transferred at your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 10: ISTANBUL - EPHESUS TOUR - IZMIR: (Lunch included):
- We will pick you up from hotel early in the morning in order to transfer you to the airport to take a flight to Izmir. Once you arrive to Istanbul airport, proceed to counter to do self-check-in and take your boarding pass by presenting your passport. Upon the boarding pass information, please go to the boarding gate and embark. After your arrival to Izmir Airport, our driver will pick you up at the exit of the first gate. He will be holding a sign with your name on it, in order to transfer you to join the Ephesus Tour. Visits the Artemis Temple, one of the 7 wonders of ancient world, Ephesus Ancient City, the Hadrian Temple, the Celcius Library, the Theater, Hamams and the Old Harbor. Midday, we will have a lunch break in a local restaurant. Our last visit is at the House of Virgin Mary where Virgin Mary spent her last 5 years, before she died. It was recognized as a pilgrimage place by the Vatican. At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to the hotel. Overnight stay in Izmir
DAY 11: IZMIR - PAMUKKALE TOUR - ISTANBUL: (Breakfast- Lunch included):
- After your breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up by the tour guide at around 07:30-08:00 am to join to Pamukkale-Hierapolis Tour. Pamukkale has hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing and cooling water. It seems like cotton that is why it is called ‘Cotton Castle- Pamukkale by Turks. Visit Hierapolis Ancient City, which is a Unesco World Heritage Site. People tend to visit Pamukkale, to soothe their soul during the retirement or even in order to die there. As a refreshment, you can walk on terraces or swim in Cleopatra Swimming Pool. (Optional) Midday, you can have a lunch break in a local restaurant. At the end of the tour, our driver will transfer you at Cardak Airport to take the return flight to Istanbul. Upon your arrival to airport, we will pick you up in order to transfer you to the hotel. End of our service
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Museum of Acropolis
- Temple of Zeus
- Presidential Guards
- Panathinaiko Stadium
- Santorini Island
- Volcano – Hot Spings – Thirasia in Santorini
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- City of Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul
- Topkapi Palace in Istanbul
- Blue Mosque in Istanbul
- Hippodrome in Istanbul
- Grand Bazaar in Istanbul
- Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) in Istanbul
- Bosporus Cruise in Istanbul
- Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul
- Moni Choras in Istanbul
- Ydragogeio in Istanbul
- EPHESUS TOUR
- PAMUKKALE TOUR
- Arrival transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens
- Transfer from your hotel in Athens to Piraeus port
- Private Tour in Athens & Tour to Cape Sounio
- Private transfers from/to port/airport/hotel in each Island
- 10 Nights’ Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast at your hotel
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port to Mykonos / Santorini
- International flight Santorini-Istanbul
- Domestic flights in Turkey from Istanbul to Izmir and back to Istanbul
- Transfer from to Airport / hotels in Turkey
- Private Tour Istanbul with English speaking guidance
- Small Group (up to 15 pax) for Ephesus & Pamukkale tour
- Bus Transfer during Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour
- 2 Lunch during Ephesus & Pamukkale tour (Turkish meal, vegan or halal are available)
- Entrance fees for sights of Ephesus & Pamukkale
- Professional English speaking guide for Ephesus & Pamukkale tour
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival in Greece
- Personal expenses, meals
- Beverages during lunch at Ephesus & Pamukkale tour
- Cleopatra Swimming Pool entrance fees
- Entrance fees and lunch are not included in Istanbul tour
- Tip to guide and driver
- International flights from/to your country
- Entrance fees at Acropolis Athens , Museum & Cape Sounio Tour
- Optional Tours in Mykonos & Santorini
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and are well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site, but are not official guides.
- But you have the below choice in order to have tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany to you
- You can book to have accompany to you tour leader
- You can book local tour guide in each area
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or Opel Vivaro 9 seats
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address, If you reach at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
Our local driver will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Upon our meeting in Athens we will gives you o folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number in each area.
- We provide you 4 star hotels or 3 stars hotel or you can ask for 5* hotels.
- Please note that the hotel in our proposed program may be changed, depend the availability and the time that you will make the booking in any case we will book hotels at the same level.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- In Santorini your hotel located at "Kamari area" of course we can make upgrade at the hotel, and to offer you accommodation in Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia with extra suplement, jsut ask us.
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depend from the shipping company schedule. In any case we will modify the program accordingly. We can provided you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement, just ask us.
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3-star hotels,
- 3 euros per room per day for 4-star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.