Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise
Cruise to Naxos & Koufonisia Island
Well, if you ever had the impression that some places always look nice in pictures, book a cruise tour in Naxos to explore the southern beaches and Ano and Kato Koufonisi islands! Famous for their exotic ambiance and pristine beaches, the Koufonisia islands are the best destination for those who want to taste something unharmed from the mass tourism and the huge loads of tourists...
Once you arrive at Koufonisia their magical atmosphere and the crystal-clear waters will steal your heart! Enjoy the cruise tour with BBQ on board full of Greek delicious food prepare on the spot as a unique experience
Then enjoy your swim as Koufonisia boasts some of the best beaches you’ve seen in your life! Just to name Foinikas, Loutro, Italida, and Pori, in Ano Koufonissi and Nero, Detis and Panagia in Kato Koufonissi. And jumping off the boat in the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea is a unique experience you will never forget! The duration of the day cruise in Naxos is about 8-9 hours
- In the morning, our driver will transfer you from your hotel to Agia Anna port (just south from Naxos town) to embark on your boat.
- At 09:45 we set sail and our first destination is Kato Koufonissi island, located a 2-hour sail to the south of Naxos island. While onboard, you may relax and admire the landscape of Naxos island, which is considered one of the greenest islands of the Cyclades’ complex. You may refresh yourself with a small bottle of water or with a soft drink, but don’t drink too much as swimming time is approaching.
- At approximately 12:00 we will arrive at Kato Koufonissi and here you will enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean Sea. Dear to jump off the boat for a short dive (called “voutia” in Greek) or use the ship’s ladder. After an enjoyable and cooling swim, we are now ready to have a lunch. Our captain will prepare the BBQ lunch at the beach with a traditional Greek menu including the worldwide famous Souvlaki, salad, tzatziki dip (made with yoghurt, cucumber and garlic) and bread. Wine will be offered during lunch time as well.
- At approximately 14:00 we will depart Kato Koufonissi and after a short, 10-minute sail, we will arrive at Ano Koufonissi, where we will spend our next 3 hours. Feel free to explore the island with the fantastic beaches which are surrounded by beautiful landscape and crystal clear waters or walk around and explore the area or even have a coffee at a traditional coffee shop (Ask for a Greek coffee, boiled in a special iron-made coffee pot called “briki” and served with thick foam on top called “kaimaki”).
- At 17:00 it is time for our return trip to Agia Anna beach, where we will arrive at approx. 19:00. Our day cruise ends here and carrying unforgettable icons & memories you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Ano Koufonisia
- Kato Koufonisia
- Foinikas Beach
- Loutro, Pori & Italida beach
- Swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the central Aegean Sea
- BBQ Greek Menu
- Transfer from / to Hotel / Naxos port
- English speaking driver
- English speaking Captain
- Leader on board
- BBQ lunch which includes souvlaki, salad, tzatziki dip & bread
- Water & soft drinks on board, in unlimited consumption
- Free local wine (during lunch time)
- Fuel & all taxes
After the booking we will confirm you for the pick up time. Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs. The pick-up time and point are arranged according to the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means.
Please to bring with you a jacket (ideally windbreaker and waterproof) since early morning and afternoon especially could be pretty chilly , as well as clothes to change in case they get wet, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat and a photo cory of your passport..
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. We have selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach. The route may will be change according to the weather conditions. The captain will inform you accordingly
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece