- All Year.
5 Day Christian Tour on Apostle Paul's Route...
Book our 5 day Christian Tour Package all over Greece following the footsteps of Apostle Paul and visit the most popular monasteries, churches and ancient places of interest in Greece! "Mars Hill" in Athens, the Ancient Corinth, "Kechries Port".
Apostle Paul who is generally considered as one of the most important figures of the Apostolic Age, among the countries he visited to spread Christianity. Visit sites of Christian significance in Northern Greece visit Veroia and the marble "Vima of Apostle Paul", combining a visit at Ancient town of Vergina and the King Phillip’s tombs. Following St. Paul's journeys, visit the "Agiasma of St. Paul" at Nea Fokea. Visit Filippoi, where the first Christians in Europe were baptized, the "baptisma site" and the secret crypt where Paul was prisoned in. Visit the "ancient Neapolis" in Kavala, where Paul landed to begin his missionary labors in Europe. Finally have a great churches and Cathedrals tour in Thessaloniki
DAY 1: ATHENS – THERMOPILES - VLATADES MONASTERY OF ST. PAUL - THESSALONIKI:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 and we will have our first stop at about 11.00 at Thermopiles in order to admire the statue of Leonidas, as a memorial of the battle of the 300. We continue to have the second stop at Valley of Tempe at about 14.00. We have a short stop at the Vale of Tempe before to arrive at Thessaloniki. You will check in and after you rest, we will visit the Vlatades Monastery, where it is said that Apostle Paul stopped there to drink some water. That is why it is called “Apostle Paul’s Holy Water". Believers from all over the world worship the space of Holy Water and enjoy the magnificent panoramic view to Thermaikos Gulf. In the same area is also located the Orthodox Church of St. Paul. Afterwards, we suggest you to taste the delicious Greek cuisine or to walk at the coast line of the city, the second bigger city of Greece! Overnight in Thessaloniki.
DAY 2: THESSALONIKI - NEA FOKEA - FILIPPOI - KAVALA:
- After your breakfast, we will explore Thessaloniki, where Paul preached and wrote two epistles to the Ancient Thessalonians, during the winters of 49-50 AD. See the ramparts of the city: the triumphal Arch of Galerius, the Rotunda, one of the most imposing monuments of Thessaloniki. Visit St. Demetrius Basilica, in which is located the underground ancient “Crypt", the Acheiropoietos Church. It is one of the first churches of Christianity, founded sometime between 450 and 475 AD. We leave Thessaloniki to reach at the small town of Nea Fokea, to visit the ''Agiasma of St. Paul'', an underground corridor, which ends to a chamber, where St. Paul was hidden when the people of Thessaloniki run after him. Our next visit is at Philippoi, where St. Paul preached his first evangelical sermon and baptized the first Christians in Europe! Visit the ''Baptismal'' site, where Lydia was baptized, as the first European woman, and the secret crypt where Paul was imprisoned. Finally, we will visit the Acropolis of Filippoi.Our day finished at the city of Kavala, or "ancient Neapolis". Overnight in Kavala
DAY 3: KAVALA – VEROIA – VERGINA- METEORA:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08.30 to visit the beautiful town of Veroia at Northwestern Greece. We will visit the church of Apostle Paul and the marble ''Vima of Apostle Paul'', the place Paul preached to the people of one of his beloved towns for many days. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina, to visit the King's tombs that one of them belongs at the father of Alexander the Great and ex-king. Afterwards, we will head to Meteora. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora).
DAY 4: METEORA - ATHENS:
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel around 09.00 am and we will visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora that are included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro which is the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is to the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan, which is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545, rests on the plain rather than on a cliff. This wonderful tour will be completed at the picturesque villages of Kalambaka, where you will have a traditional Greek lunch! Afterwards, we will return to Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 5: CHRISTIAN TOUR IN ATHENS & ANCIENT CORINTH.
- Meet your driver at your hotel to start the private Christian tour in Athens. We will visit the ancient Agora which was the heart of Athens in antiquity and the meeting point of Saint Paul with the first followers of Christianity in Athens. The "Mars Hill", where Apostle Paul proclaimed the word of the Christian God to the Athenian philosophers. We will then reach the coastal district of Palaio Faliro. This is the area where St Paul arrived 51 AD after his departure from Veroia and Thessaloniki. Of course, in combination with our Christian tour, we will have a visit at the Acropolis and a panoramic city tour in Athens.
- Continue, driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, to have a short stop at the Canal of Corinth. Continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of Saint Paul's beloved cities. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas. Take the chance to walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier. Then, we will visit the commercial town of Corinth and The Apostolos Pavlos (Apostle Paul) metropolitan church. Our next stop will be at 'Kechrias Port". Kekrines were the port of Corinth in antiquity, the Entry-Exit Gateway to the East. The duration of the tour is about 8 hours.
- City tour of Thessaloniki
- Vlatades Monastery in Thessaloniki
- The Crypt of Saint Demetrius
- Nea Fokea – ''Agiasma'' St. Paul
- Filippi – ''Baptismal'' site
- The prison where Apostle Paul and Silas were thrown
- City of Kavala "ancient Neapolis"
- Veria – ''Vima of Apostle Paul''
- Monasteries of Meteora
- Ancient Market in Athens
- Acropolis and ''Mars Hill''
- Panoramic city tour Athens
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth & Vima of St. Paul in Corinthos
- Transportation with private car or minivan
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & Drop of from hotel or specific check points
- 4 Nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel City tax
- All our drivers are professional English-speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- During the trip to Ancient Greece, we suggest you to have local guides in each place as you will receive deep information
- Alternative, you can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- If you are already in Athens, our driver meets you at your hotel in Athens or Airbnb (or from your specific address)
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers.
- You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient Corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
*** Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.