- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
11 Day Tour in Mykonos, Santorini and Athens...
11-day tour package to Mykonos & Santorini, combining a tour in Athens to see Acropolis and to walk in Plaka to taste the famous "Souvlaki" Spend 4 days touring in the famous Santorini, enjoy the semi-private cruise to Caldera to enjoy the amazing worldwide famous Oia sunset or walking through the picturesque narrow streets!
Then relax in Mykonos, enjoy the golden sandy beaches with the cosmopolitan atmosphere full of celebrities, stroll at “little Venice” the famous area in Mykonos and visit Delos one of the most archaeological of UNESCO. Book online with guaranteed departure & Flexible itinerary!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR ATHENS WITH GUIDE:
- Meet your private driver & tour guide at the hotel at 08.30 to start with a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church. Then our driver drop you of at Acropolis one of the most iconic structures in Athens to continue the tour with licensed tour guide!
The Acropolis holds the essence of the entire country and its ancient civilization. You will walk at the Theatre of Dionysus, marvel at the balcony of the Caryatids, and of course, the famous Parthenon. Descend through the olive trees to reach at the Museum of Acropolis which holds ancient artifacts of everyday life and statues from the archaic period that will definitely impress you. Stroll through the picturesque narrow streets of Plaka and Monastiraki full of old mansions to admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS:
- Transfer you to Piraeus port and take to take the fast ferry departing at 07.00 to reach Mykonos Island at 09.40. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: MYKONOS:
- (optional) Guided cruise tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS:
- Discover the town of Mykonos and get visit one of the most scenic corners of the island is Alefkántra or “Little Venice”, an 18th century district, dominated by grand captains’ mansions with colourful balconies and stylish windows. With balconies perched over the sea, pictures of the famous Italian city spring to mind. Relax at a waterfront café and admire the view of the quaint windmills standing imposingly on the hillside above, set against a luminous blue backdrop. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 6: MYKONOS - SANTORINI:
- Our driver transfer you to Mykonos Port, so you get the boat departing at about noon 13.30 for the famous Santorini Island. Our driver meet you at the Santorini port at about 16.00 to transfer you to your hotel. The first thing you must see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, to see the sunset! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 7: SANTORINI:
- (optional) Semi-Private to Caldear with BBQ on board (morning or susnet). Pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at the port for boarding. We will visit Hot Springs for swimming. The healing waters of Nea Kameni consist of iron and manganese which act against many diseases that older people usually suffer from. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and Indian Rock. Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling. The red beach is arguably the most famous and beautiful beaches of Santorini. It is also considered as one of the most spectacular beached in Greece. White Beach for swimming & barbeque on board. Here you will enjoy the Greek delicious meal that the staff prepare for you on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves, and vegetarian meal). The boat sails to Oia where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI:
- (optional) Tour at Excavation of Akrotiri, Villages & Wine tour. Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the cycladic culture, we will pass by the famous Red Beach or the black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with the magnificent panoramic view where you can take memorable photos! Our next stop will be at a perfect winery in Santorini, where you will taste the local wines with finger food, admiring the famous winery with the panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age, which was destroyed by an eruption of the volcano, approximately 1500 years before the destruction of Pompeii. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours with shared bus. (The same tour is also available on a private basis. All you have to do is to ask for it!) Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 9: SANTORINI:
- Enjoy its beauty & Cycladic culture of Santorini, soak up the sun, and swim at black beach in the "Volcanic Pool" in Santorini, feeling like you’re at the spa, which was created by the volcanic eruptions that plagued the island. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 10: SANTORINI - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at about 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at in the afternoon at about 17.00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 11: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Acropolis & Museum of Acropolis
- Walking tour at the old area of Plaka
- Temple of Zeus, Parliament
- Presidential Guards, Panathinaiko Stadium
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Black & Red beach
- Mykonos town, windmills, "Little Vinice"
- Archaeological site of Delos
- English speaking Driver
- Transportation with private car
- Private Tour Athens with guide
- 10 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens airport/hotel
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port / Mykonos / Santorini / Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Entry/Admission in Athens
- Optional tours to the Islands
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Santorini & Mykonos as it a self-guided trip.
- Note that the private tour in Athens includes tour guide.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- After the tickets booked, we will send you the specific pick up time and time departure of the ferry boat
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.