All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides.
Shore Excursion at the Exvacation of Akrotiri,
Group Shore excursion in Santorini to visit villages and the excavation of Akrotiri, the famous Red & Black beach, also we will have a visit at a perfect winery with panoramic view to Caldera. Book online at the best rates and get to see much more than expected.....
Our driver will pick you up from your cruise ship or from your hotel to start the group shore excursion in Santorini, you have the chance to visit the excavations of Akrotiri, Red or Black beach, the village of Megalochori with the traditional coffee shops, the mountain of Profitis Ilias to admire the magnificent view from a local winery since Santorini is famous for its wine, and nevertheless, Oia village where you will enjoy the unique sunset.
- Our driver will pick you up from your cruise ship or from your hotel to start the excellent shore excursion in Santorini, you have the chance to visit the excavations of Akrotiri, Red or White beach, the village of Megalochori with the traditional coffee shops, the mountain of Profitis Ilias to admire the view, a local winery since Santorini is famous for its wine, and nevertheless, Oia village where you will enjoy the unique sunset.
- The bus will pick you up from your hotel or a designate point and you will start the tour with a guided visit at the Akrotiri excavations, which is one of the most important archeological sites in Greece. It is a prehistoric town built in 2000 BC whish was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during the volcano eruption at 1612 BC.
- Then, continue to the famous Red Beach, one of the most scenic and interesting of the islands where you can take photos.
- Then reach at Profilits Ilias Mountain to admire the breathtaking view and take panoramic photos.
- Continue your tour to Megalochori village, a picturesque, and full of life village with friendly, lively residents. The central square is the heart of the village where locals gather in traditional cafes creating a warm atmosphere. It is definitely worth spending some time here in order to be part of this sentiment and taste local dishes under the natural shade of the trees.
- Then you will reach at Perivolos beach, with the distinctive black sand and crystal clear waters where you may have lunch by the sea. After Perivolos beach, you will visit a local winery where you will learn many things about the wine culture of Santorini and even taste some wine.
- And, last but not least, finish your day with a stroll at the picturesque village of Oia with the cave houses, the blue domed churches and the white houses and of course, admire the amazing sunset. The duration of the tour is around 8 hours
- Village of Megalochori
- Famous Red Beach or Black Beach
- Excavations of Akrotiri
- Sunset of Oia
- Pyrgos village
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias
- Visit at a winery
- Pick up & drop off from your cruise ship or your hotel
- Shared bus transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide in Akrotiri
- English speaking driver
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at Akrotiri & at Winery
- Meals & personal expenses
In order to take full advantage of your tour in Greece, we strongly suggest you to book your tour with a licensed tour guide in order to get the most out of your tour.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicles
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano with leather interior, dark glasses, and fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
When you arrive at the port, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues.
24/7 - Free communication, with the travel department, via the WhatsApp application is offered, within the preparation period and during your customized excursions!
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 15 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change within 14 days prior to the start of the tour or non - shows, full cancellation fees apply
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece