- The suitable period is from 25 of March till 31 of October as n winter period the shipping companies stop the routes between the Islands.
5 Day Greek Island Hopping, Syros, Mykonos, Santorini...
5 day Greek Islands Hopping at the 3 most beautiful Islands in Greece. Visit Syros, Mykonos, Santorini in a 5 day self-guided tour including wonderful hotels, transportation and many of local tours & cruises. Summer in Greece means “sea, sun and sand” and this tour, offers a quick taste of 3 Aegean Sea islands, famous for their natural beauties.
Syros, the «Noblewoman of the Cyclades” a unique mixture of Cycladic and Venetian architecture, where the blue and white colors of the Aegean Sea mix with the big mansions and the roman-catholic churches. Syros has retained its heritage, traditional cuisine and genuinely warm welcome. Mykonos, known worldwide for the lavish lifestyle of its rich and famous visitors but also for its sandy beaches and the beauty of Mykonos town. Santorini, with the breathtaking caldera views, the sleeping Volcano and the unforgettable sunsets.
DAY 1: ATHENS - SYROS
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the port of Piraeus to get on the ferry departure to Syros at 07.00 Upon arrival at Syros you will be transferred to your hotel. Syros island poses a mixture of Cycladic and Venetian architecture that is unique in Greece. Strolling in the town of Ermoupolis and you will discover whitewashed houses blended with large, colorful mansions of the old-aristocrat elite. Walk the narrow streets of Ano Syros and you will discover a solid, Catholic community that lives and thrives together with the Orthodox community of Ermoupolis for centuries. Overnight in Syros.
- (optional) Private Tour to the most Highlight. (optional) Private Tour to the most Highlight. Our first stop will be the majestic Cathedral of St. Nicolas, located at the prestigious district of Vaporia, the Apollon Theater. We are on our way now to the heart of Hermoupolis; Miaoulis Square which is the historic square of Syros featuring architectural marvels in a dreamy landscape of the 19th century. Visit the Town Hall. The crown jewel of Syros was built in 1898 drawing architecturally on three different
styles, Tuscan, Ionic and Corinthian, boasting outstanding features such as a princely staircase 15.5 meters high. We will then, continue to Ano Syros, the hill where the Catholic population is living and there, we will wander the narrow, cobble-stoned, streets of Ano Syros, enjoying the breathtaking sea and harbor views. After exploring Ano Syros, we take a tour around the southern part of Syros, along the coastline of the island with seaside resorts, a variety of beaches, steep cliffs and turquoise crystal-clear waters. The duration of the tour is about 4-5 hours.
DAY 2: SYROS - MYKONOS ISLAND
- Free time for yourself until our driver will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to Syros port to take the boat to Mykonos Island departing 11.30 to reach in Mykonos at about 12.45. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, it’s fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
- (optional) Guided cruise to Delos to admire one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece wit all-inclusive tour package. If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilization, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos an UNESCO World Heritage Site...Read More
DAY 3: MYKONOS - SANTORINI:
- Enjoy the morning in Mykonos, until our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos port so you get the boat to the famous Santorini Island. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Do not miss to walk at the rim of Caldera and to visit Oia area. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI ISLAND
- (optional) Sunste cruise to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise port of Athinios or from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset crusie tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI – PIRAEUS (ATHENS):
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry to Piraeus. We meet and assist you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers: read more
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Springs
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tour
- Syros Island
- The Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
- Ano Syros, the Catholic population
- City Hall in Syros
- Traditional villages & beaches of Syros
- Transportation with private car
- 4 Nights' Accommodation with breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Syros/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Optional tours
- Hotel City Tax
All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour as it a self-guided trip.
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Athens or Air B&B (or from your specific address), helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
Our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
To take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece.
- We will provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS to spend less time on the boat and more time in each Island.
- You have the chance to travel at the Greek Islands with domestic flights instead of ferry tickets with additional cost.
- 1,5€ per room / per day for 3* star hotels,
- 3€ per room per / day for 4* star hotels.
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.