All year, any time that you want.
5 Day Greek Island Hopping, Syros, Mykonos, Santorini...
5 day Greek Islands Hopping at the 3 most beautiful Islands in Greece. Visit Syros, Mykonos, Santorini in a 5 day self-guided tour including wonderful hotels, transportation and many of local tours & cruises. Summer in Greece means “sea, sun and sand”, as the old quote goes….
And this tour, offers a quick taste of 3 Aegean Sea islands, famous for their natural beauties. Syros, the «Noblewoman of the Cyclades”. A unique mixture of Cycladic and Venetian architecture, where the blue and white colors of the Aegean Sea mix with the big mansions and the roman-catholic churches. Syros has retained its heritage, traditional cuisine and genuinely warm welcome. Mykonos, known worldwide for the lavish lifestyle of its rich and famous visitors but also for its sandy beaches and the beauty of Mykonos town. Santorini, with the breathtaking caldera views, the sleeping Volcano and the unforgettable sunsets.
DAY 1: ATHENS - SYROS
- Our driver will meet you at your hotel to transfer you to the port of Piraeus to get on the ferry departure to Syros at 07.00 Upon arrival at Syros you will be transferred to your hotel. Syros island poses a mixture of Cycladic and Venetian architecture that is unique in Greece. Strolling in the town of Ermoupolis and you will discover whitewashed houses blended with large, colorful mansions of the old-aristocrat elite. Walk the narrow streets of Ano Syros and you will discover a solid, Catholic community that lives and thrives together with the Orthodox community of Ermoupolis for centuries. Overnight in Syros.
- (optional) TOUR TO THE MOST OF HIGHLIGHTS OF SYROS. Among others, we will see the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, walk through the Market street (where one can buy local delicacies such as the local caper – “kapari” in Greek – or the local “San Michali” cheese or even the sweets “loukoumi” and “halvadopita”), admire the Miaouli Square with the imposing City Hall, the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary that hosts a masterpiece by painter El Greco. We will then, continue to Ano Syros, the hill where the Catholic population is living and there, again on foot, we will wander the narrow, cobble-stoned, streets of Ano Syros, enjoying the breathtaking sea and harbor views. The tour continue at the South of Syros, we will visit some of the most popular seaside villages of the island (that are inhabited by a handful of people in winter time but multiply by several times their population in summer time!!), such as Kini Galissas, Vari etc. Our tour will terminate at Ermoupolis town or at your hotel. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours.
DAY 2: SYROS - MYKONOS ISLAND
- Free time for yourself untill our driver will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to Syros port to take the boat to Mykonos Island departing 11.30 to reach in Mykonos at about 12.45. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
- (optional) GUIDED CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS to admire one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece wit all-inclusive tour package. If you are an avid fan of mythology and the ancient Greek civilization, it is worthwhile to spend a morning or trip to Delos an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the old Mykonos port you embark to the boat to the sacred island of Delos, the birthplace of two of the most important ancient Greek gods, Apollo and Artemis and live a unique experience while uncovering the myths and legends of Ancient Greece with the information provided from your expert licensed tour guide.
DAY 3: MYKONOS - SANTORINI:
- Enjoy the morning in Mykonos, untill our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos port so you get the boat to the famous Santorini Island. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Do not miss to walk at the rim of Caldera and to visit Oia area. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 4: SANTORINI– (optional) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ONBOARD
- Pick you up from cruise port of Athinios or from your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset crusie tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 5: SANTORINI – PIRAEUS (ATHENS):
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Santorini port to take the ferry to Piraeus. We meet and assist you at Piraeus port and transfer you at your hotel.
- Santorini Island
- Sunset cruise to Volcano
- Volcano, Thirasia, Nea Kameni, Hot Spings
- Oia Sunset in Santorini
- Mykonos Island
- Guided Delos Cruise Tour
- Syros Island
- The Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
- Ano Syros, the Catholic population
- City Hall in Syros
- Traditional villages & beaches of Syros
- Transportation with private car
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- 4 Daily breakfast
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port/hotel
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Syros/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus
- Welcome bag with gifts upon your arrival
- All Taxes
- Optional tours & official Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
- You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you fast ferry tickets via Sea Jet Company in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed or canceled depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, may we choose a different shipping company and we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- For short trip to the Islands our tickets includes 1 carry-on per person, please ask us for check in luggage if it is needed.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotesl in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 39 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.