All year, any time that you want.
15 Day Tour in Ancinet Greece, Mykonos, Santorini...
Are you interested in touring in Mainland Greece and traveling in Greek Islands? Book our 15-day tour package in Greece and visit ancient and classical Greece and the Cycladic islands of Mykonos and Santorini! Start by private sightseeing in Athens, the capital city of Greece and visit the beautiful monuments of our Greek heritage.
Visit Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece! A day cruise to the active volcano, at Hot Spring where you can swim and to Thirasia, a wonderful small island is suggested! This cruise ends with the best sunset of your life at Oia! Last hopping island tour is in Mykonos Island, the most famous island in the world there you can enjoy the amazing night life and explore the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters. Combine your tour with a cruise to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, an island of great archaeological importance!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- We will pick you up from your Hotel at 09.00 o’clock and start the Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. Panathinaiko Stadium is the only one built out of white marble. You will continue by visiting Zappeion and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass by the Trilogy of Athens. Continue, passing by the National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the iconic ACROPOLIS. Finish the Athens sightseeing by visiting the ACROPOLIS museum. You can also walk at the beautiful narrow and picturesque streets at Plaka and Monastiraki to see and admire the Greek architecture and to taste the famous Greek “Souvlaki”. The duration of the tour lasts about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - CORINTH - CAVE OF LAKES KALAVRYTA- JOURNEY WITH COF RAILWAY- NAUPLIO:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to have our first stop, at the Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height). We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. Then we will arrive at "Diakofto" to take the Cog Railway (Odontotos) which links Kalavrita with Diakopto through Vouraikos Canyon; one of the most beautiful natural sights and of the most spectacular railway rides in Greece. It has been mentioned as the most beautiful train trip in Balkans. The little train travels through streams climbing the fantastic narrow gorge up into the mountains, through tunnels, over waterfalls, along cliffs and through forests of pine and oleander. The journey ends at the town of Kalavryta. Our driver will meet you there to continue the tour at the mysterious, magnificent and unique "Cave of the Lakes", a rare creation of Nature. Consisted of 13 in total Small and large lakes, with different colors each one, depending on the oxides contained in the rocks. We have a stop for lunch at the picturesque village of Kalavrita. Overnight in Nafplio
DAY 4: NAUPLIO - MYCENAE - EPIDAURUS - OLYMPIA:
- After your breakfast, you will have time to visit either Palamidi castle, which you can reach by climbing 999 steps (!), or to take a small boat and visit ''Bourtzi',' the fortress at the entrance of the harbor. Then, we will leave for Epidaurus and we will visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, famous for the breathtaking acoustics that is still functioning today! After this, we will head back to Nafplio to have lunch (optional), and then we will leave for the famous ancient town of Mycenae and the Archaeological site - the Lion Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, the Royal Palace and the tomb of Agamemnon. Finally we will reach at Ancient Olympia for Overnight.
DAY 5: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- At 09.00 o’clock we will visit the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, where the first Olympic Games took place in 776 B.C. The temple of Zeus is located there which is the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in which in antiquity was hosted one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world. You will also visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rion – Antirion, one of the biggest bridges in Europe. For the wine lovers, we suggest a tasting tour in a winery. Then we will head to Naupactus, a beautiful seaside small town, where you can visit the Venetian Castle, the Venetian Port, and after lunch we will reach at Delphi for overnight.
DAY 6: DELPHI - METEORA:
- After your breakfast, our driver will drive you at the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre, with a capacity that exceeds 5,000 spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi. Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Afterwards, we can visit the traditional winter village of Arachova and have a coffee or lunch break. Depart from Arachova and driving through Central Greece we arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight Meteora.
DAY 7: METEORA - VEROIA - VERGINA - CITY OF THESSALONIKI:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is at the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave Meteora to reach at Vergina (ancient Aigai), to live the experience of a visit to the unique Museum, created in the Great Tumulus covering the royal tombs of Macedonia. Admire the astonishing findings from the tomb of King Phillip II, Alexander's father, and feel the thrill of the greatest discovery of the 20th century. In only a few miles away is Veria (Biblical Beroea), where we will visit the Saint Paul's Bema, and then stroll through the old Jewish neighborhood and the colorful market area. Walk in a city where past is present and around! We leave from Meteora to head to Thessaloniki for Overnight.
DAY 8: THESSALONIKI - PELLA - EDESSA - NAOUSA - THESSALONIKI:
- Depart in the morning for a unique approach to historical Macedonia. Our first stop will be Visit Pella, the birthplace of Alexander the Great. See the exquisite floor mosaics of the 4th century B.C. villas, in site as well as in the new Museum. Our next stop will be at the picturesque Edessa where we will admire the town's famous landmark, the Waterfalls. Then, proceed to Naoussa, to a site of exceptional beauty and importance: Aristotle's School, the picturesque site where the great philosopher taught ‘the doctrines of morals and politics' to Alexander the Great and the Macedonian youth. Then, we will return to Overnight in Thessaloniki.
DAY 9: THESSALONIKI - DION - ATHENS:
- After your breakfast, leave from Thessaloniki to have our first stop at the Archaeological Park of Dion, the sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympus. After your visit, driving to the south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae, where we will make a stop to admire the statue of Leonidas as a memorial of the battle between the 300 Spartans and the soldiers of the Persian Empire, and Thebes, we will arrive in your hotel in Athens.
DAY 10: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel to get to the Piraeus port and take to take your ferry at 07.25 to reach Mykonos Island at 11.25. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 11: MYKONOS ISLAND:
- (optional) Guided cruise tour in Delos. Today we suggest you an excellent half-day trip, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, among others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of exhibits from all periods! This tour takes about 5 hours. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. Otherwise, you can stay in Mykonos and visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like "Super Paradise" or "Psarrou" “Elia" "Panormo" etc, where you will have the opportunity to meet celebrity people, from all over the world who choose this destination for their vacation. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 12: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island. You will arrive at 17.35, and will be transferred to your hotel. The first thing you have to see that will amaze you is the magnificent sunset from Oia, the most famous sunset in the world. Crowds of people gather there, in order to see the sun set! Afterwards, you can enjoy your drink or dinner, in the picturesque capital of the island and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 13: SANTORINI ISLAND - (OPTIONAL) SUNSET CRUISE TOUR TO VOLCANO WITH BUFFET ON BOARD
- (optional) Sunset cruise tour to Volcano with buffet on board. Pick you up from cruise your hotel after noon to start the excellent sunset cruise tour to volcano having our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. Dinner on board sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color! Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 14: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- Our driver will meet you at the hotel and will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.00 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, where you will arrive at 17.00 pm. Then, you will be transferred to your hotel in Athens. Overnight in Athens
DAY 15: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver transfer you at Athens airport according to your flight details.
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance covers Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Corinth
- Caves of Lakes in Kalavryta
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi - Delphi Museum
- Kalambaka Village
- Monasteries of Meteora
- City of Thessaloniki
- The site of Vergina
- The tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great
- Thermopyles - the Staue of Leonidas
- Archaeological of Park Dion
- Mykonos Island
- Cruise to Delos
- Santorini island
- Sunset Cruise to Volcano
- Transportation with private car or Minivan
- English speaking Driver
- 14 Nights’ Accommodation with breakfast
- Private tour in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens airport
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port
- Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus
- Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Welcome Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites or museums
- Meals, Personal expenses
- Tour Guide, Optional Tours
- Hotel City Tax
- All our drivers speak English very well and have high experience and have well knowledge for the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each site but are not official guides.
- It is not needed to have tour guide during the tour in Mykonos & Santorini as it a self-guided trip.
- But we suggest you to have a tour guide during the visits in Olympia, Mycenae, Delphi, Meteora Veroia - Vergina, and Athens
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 persons, we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV, Citroen Picasso or similar
- From 5 to 8 persons, we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano or similar
- From 9 to 17 persons, we provide you Minibus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- Upon your arrival at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, helps you with your baggage, and accompany you at your car, provide you mineral water & Tissues.
- Also, we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact numbers in each area that you are going to visit.
- In Santorini & Mykonos, our local driver will be waiting at the port or airport in each island, holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
- We provide you 4* star hotels or 3* stars hotels with high standard services in great locations. Please note that you can ask us for 5* star hotel with extra supplement.
- After your booking we will send you the detailed program with the names of the hotels.
- In Santorini, your hotel located at "Kamari area" on the famous “Black Beach” of course you can ask us to stay at Imerovilgi, Fira town or Oia maybe with extra supplement.
- If you wish we can arrange your accommodation a day before and after your tour.
- Our vacation tour packages are PRIVATE only for you and not for other passengers. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified to you, also note that we can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more.
- In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monastery of Meteora
- 12 euro / person for Mycenae & Epidaurus
- 12 euro / person for Vegina
- 8 euro / person for Mystars
- 8 euro / person for Corinth
- 10 euro / person for Cog Railway
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.