All year, any time that you want.
15 Day Tour Packages Greece, Visit Ancient & Classical...
Are you interested in visiting Mainland Greece and also traveling in Greek Islands? Book our 15-day tour package in Greece and visit ancient and classical Greece and the Cycladic islands of Mykonos and Santorini!
Start by sightseeing in Athens, the capital city of Greece and visit the beautiful monuments of our Greek heritage.
Visit the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide, the famous ancient town of Mycenae, where the Mycenaean civilization was born and tour in the excavation findings of the Mycenae Palace and the Mycenaean Tombs.
Tour in the seaside town of Nafplio, the first capital city of Greece! Visit the byzantine town of Mystras that takes the visitor on a journey through time. Join the Olympic Games spirit which unites all countries worldwide, by visiting their birthplace, Ancient Olympia!
Book this customized tour package and visit Delphi and the Ancient Oracle where it is said that Pythia delivered her oracles.
Visit the traditional village of Kastraki, and Meteora, the complexes of byzantine monasteries, standing between Earth and Sky atop huge rocks!
Visit the Ancient town of Vergina, where the tomb of the king of Macedonia and father of Alexander the great, King Philip II, is located. Tour in the archaeological park of Dion, the holy city of the Macedonians.
Visit Santorini, considered to be the most romantic destination in Greece! A day cruise to the active volcano, at Hot Spring where you can swim and to Thirasia, a wonderful small island is suggested! This cruise ends with the best sunset of your life at Oia!
Last hopping island tour is in Mykonos Island, the most famous island in the world there you can enjoy the amazing night life and explore the beaches with the golden sand and refreshing deep blue waters. Combine your tour with a cruise to Delos the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, an island of great archaeological importance!
DAY 1: ARRIVAL DAY:
- Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2: ATHENS SIGHTSEEING:
- Our driver will pick you up from your Hotel at 09:00 in order to start our Athens City Tour. You will visit the Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games, in modern times, took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble, Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy of Athens. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, the Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, the Old Parliament, the Constitution Square, the Russian Orthodox Church, and finally pay a visit at the ACROPOLIS. Continue the Athens sightseeing to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. You can walk at the beautiful narrow streets at Plaka and Monastiraki area, where you can see and admire the Greek culture and architecture. A city tour in Athens is never completed, without a lunch at one of the traditional restaurants that we can advise you about, at the area of Plaka! The duration of the tour is about 6 hours. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 3: ATHENS - MYKONOS ISLAND:
- We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Piraeus port to take the boat departing at 07.00 to reach at Mykonos Island at 09.35. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches, its fun, its exciting nightlife, its picturesque Cycladic houses, the luxury hotels, also known as the island of winds. Our driver will transfer you to your hotel. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of "matogiania" will be memorable for your vacations, where you can shop clothes and other local items. We propose you to relax at your hotel and enjoy the amazing night life of Mykonos! Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4: DAY AT LEISURE IN MYKONOS OR DAY CRUISE TOUR TO DELOS: (OPTIONAL):
- Today, we suggest you an excellent half-day trip to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece. Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street. Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels from all periods as well as small items of everyday use. The tour takes about 5 hours. OR you can visit the most beautiful beaches on the island like Super Paradise or Psarrou. Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 5: MYKONOS ISLAND - SANTORINI ISLAND:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port so you get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, arriving at 17.35. Our local driver will transfer at your hotel. You have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6 SANTORINI ISLAND - DAY CRUISE TO VOLCANO:
- Today we suggest you take the excellent day cruise tour to Volcano-Hot Springs - Thirasia. The bus will pick you up at about 10.30 from your hotel to transfer you at Athinios Port to take the boat in order to start the cruise tour. You will visit the Volcano, you can swimming at Hot Springs, if you want, and then you will visit THIRASIA, a wonderful small island, where you will have a rest and lunch. After that you will reach at Amoudi beach, get off the boat and walk to reach at famous Oia, or you could ride a donkey. There you will admire the sunset, walk at the narrow street, etc. At the end of the sunset at about 20.00, the bus will be waiting for you at Oia area to transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini
DAY 7: DAY AT LEISURE IN SANTORINI OR TOUR AT EXCAVATION OF AKROTIRI, VILAGGES & WINE TOUR (OPTIONAL):
- Our bus will pick you up from your hotel to start this excellent Village & Wine tour in Santorini. We will visit the village Megalochori to admire the Cycladic culture and we will pass by the famous Red Beach or black beach. We will visit Pyrgos village that is the highest point of the island with magnificent panoramic view to take memorable photos! Our next stop is at a perfect winery in Santorini, tasting the local wines with finger food admiring the famous with panoramic view! We will also pay a visit at the old city of Akrotiri one of the most important archaeological site in Greece, that present the Bronze Age. Walk through the streets past 4,000-year-old buildings with unique frescoes. Our official guide will explain everything about the Excavation of Akrotiri. The tour takes about 6 hours. The same tour take place on private based, ask for it. Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 8: SANTORINI ISLAND - ATHENS:
- You have free time for yourself until our driver transfers you at Santorini port to take your ferry departing at 12.00 to reach at Piraeus port at 17.00. Our driver will transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 9: ATHENS - ARGOLIS - NAUPLIO:
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel, after your breakfast, in order to head to Argolis. Driving along the mainland coast to Peloponnese, we will have our first stop, 1 hour later, at the Canal of Corinth of 6 km length and 80m height! Soon we will reach at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the best Ancient Theatres worldwide with amazing acoustic. Also, we will visit the archaeological site of Mycenae, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You will see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs, including Agamemnon’s and Clytemnestra's, and the Treasury of Atreus, a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure! After your visit to Mycenae, we will stop for lunch or a coffee break, at one of the most romantic towns of Greece, the seaside town of Nafplio, the first capital city of Modern Greece. Overnight in Nafplio.
DAY 10: NAFPLIO - MYSTRAS -ANCIENT OLYMPIA:
- After our breakfast, we can visit the Castle that there are 999 stairs from the town to the fortress, or you can take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’ s trademark! We leave Nafplio to visit the famous town of Sparta with the monument of King Leonidas, and then the unique Museum of Olive Oil of Sparta. We continue to the nearby glory Byzantine town of Mystras. Wander around the castle city the Upper and the Lower Town, and sense through the silence the city's sheer grandeur: the Palace of the Despots (Anaktora), the Houses of Laskaris and Frangopoulos, the beautiful Cathedral of Saint Dimitrios and the impressive Monasteries of Our Lady Pantánassa, and of Οur Lady Perivleptos. Afterwards, we will continue towards Ancient Olympia. Overnight at Olympia.
DAY 11: ANCIENT OLYMPIA - DELPHI:
- Start early in the morning, visiting the archaeological site of Ancient Olympia, the place that the first Olympic Games ever took place in 776 B.C. Ancient Olympia lies in the lush valley formed by the Alfios river. There you will visit the temple of Zeus the most celebrated sanctuary of ancient Greece. Dedicated to Zeus, in antiquity the temple was housing one of the 7 wonders of the Ancient world, the gold and ivory statue of Zeus, which Phedias had created. Visit the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops (one of the oldest in the sanctuary), the Council house where the athletes took the Olympic oath, the Treasury houses, the Gymnasium and the Palestra where they used to exercise for a month prior to the Games and finally the Stadium, where the marble starting blocks are still in position! Although secluded near the west coast of the Peloponnese, Olympia became the most important religious and athletic center in Greece. Leaving Ancient Olympia, we suggest that you pay a visit at the wine castle the unique landscape with the stunning view that was founded in 1861 and is the oldest winery in Greece. Then we will cross over the amazing bridge of Rio – Antirio, one of the biggest bridges in Europe, in order to reach at Naupactus. We recommend you having a lunch in this beautiful seaside small town, surrounded by the Venetian Castle, next to the Venetian Port. After our lunch in Naupactus, we will depart for Delphi. Delphi for Overnight
DAY 12: DELPHI - METEORA:
- After your breakfast, we will visit the archaeological site of Delphi. We will visit the Ancient Oracle, the Stadium, the Ancient Theatre which can host more than 5000 seated spectators and of course the Museum of Delphi, where you can admire the ‘’Charioteer’’, one of the best bronze statues ever! Delphi is perhaps best known for the oracle at the sanctuary that was dedicated to Apollo during the classical period. Continuing we will depart to reach the village of Arachova, the most bustling winter destination in Greece, a mountainous village at 1000 meters altitude. Discover the traditional character of the village by taking a coffee or lunch break. Don’t forget to try the famous, traditional cheese, Arachova’s formaela, in various forms. Departing from Arachova and driving through Central Greece, and the city of Trikala, where we are going to make a quick stop, we will arrive in Kalambaka, a small traditional town that is built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks of God, at the shadow of the great Meteora Monasteries. Overnight in Meteora.
DAY 13: METEORA - VERGINA - CITY OF THESSALONIKI:
- Our driver pick you up from your hotel at 09.00 in order to visit the BYZANTINE MONASTERIES of Meteora, included on the UNESCO world heritage monument list. We are having our first stop at The Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro, the biggest and oldest one of all. It was called the monastery that was "suspended in the air" (meteoro), because of the formation of the gigantic rock on top of which it was built. Our second visit is at the great monastery of St. Stephan. The Monastery of St. Stephan is a small church built in the 16th century and decorated in 1545. We leave from Meteora driving through the valley of Tempe, admiring huge figures of Olympus, the highest mountain in Greece and home of the 12 gods in the myths. Our next stop is at the archaeological site of Vergina. Live the unique experience of visiting the Site and the local Museum, displaying finds from the King's Philip II tomb, the father of Alexander the Great. Admire the greatest discovery of 20th century ever! Arrival and overnight in Thessaloniki.
DAY 14: THESSALONIKI -DION- THERMOPILES - ATHENS:
- We leave Thessaloniki to visit the Archaeological Park of Dion, the sacred city of the Macedonians, at the foot of mountain Olympus. After our visit, we start driving south and through Thessaly, Lamia, Thermopylae, where we will admire the statue of Leonidas as a monument of the Battle between the Spartans and the Persian Soldiers, and Thebes, we will arrive in Athens late in the afternoon. Our driver will drop you off at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 15: DEPARTURE DAY:
- Our driver will transfer you at Athens Airport, according to your flight details
***TRAVEL INSURANCE: We would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening that may cancel or interrupt your trip.
Here is the link to see what the travel insurance cover: Click Here for Travel Insurance
- Canal of Corinth
- Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus
- Ancient Mycenae
- City of Nauplio
- Ancient Olympia
- City of Naupaktos
- Delphi - Delphi Museum
- Kalambaka Village
- Monasteries of Meteora
- City of Thessaloniki
- The site of Vergina
- The tomb of King Philip II, father of Alexander the Great
- Thermopyles - the Staue of Leonidas
- Archaeological of Park Dion
- Mykonos Island
- Cruise to Delos
- Santorini island
- Cruise to Volcano - Hot Springs -Thirasia -
- Sunset at Oia
- Transportation with private car or Minivan
- English speaking Driver
- 14 Nights Accommodation as follows:
- 4 nights in Athens
- 2 nights in Mykonos
- 3 nights in Santorini
- 1 night in Naflpio
- 1 night in Olympia
- 1 night in Delphi
- 1 night in Meteora
- 1 night in Thessaloniki
- Daily breakfast
- Private tour in Athens
- Transfer from/to Athens airport
- Transfer from/to Athens Piraeus Port
- Ferry tickets from Piraeus/Mykonos/Santorini/Piraeus
- Day cruise in Santorini
- Transfer from/to port/hotel in each Island
- Goody Bag with Gifts upon your arrival
- All taxes
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites or museums
- Meals, Personal expeness
- Tour Guide
- Hotel City Tax
At the bottom of the reservation form you will see 3 options.
- a/ Book the tour online via your credit card
- b/ Require more information
- c/ Pay now only 30% as payment in advance in order your tour to be confirmed
** Choose whatever is convenient to you!
All our drivers are professional English speaking drivers, have high experience and they have a good knowledge of the sites that you are going to visit. They can provide you general information for each one, but they are not official guides. They will lead you to paths past the tourist crowd and they will also suggest you local, traditional restaurants where you can taste the known Mediterranean cuisine.
You have the choice, as shown below, in order to have a tour guide during your trip
- You can book licensed tour guide accompany you throughout your tour
- You can book a local tour guide in each site you will visit
- You can book an escort with good knowledge that will provide his services and guide you until you enter archaeological sites and museums
- We are owner of car Rental Company www.premiumrentacar.gr with wide fleet of Cars & Minivans that's why we can keep the cost low
- From 1 to 4 person we provide you Mercedes E class or MPV 7 seats Citroen Picasso or similar type of vehicle
- From 5 to 8 persons we provide you Mini Van type Mercedes Vito/Viano fully air-conditioned
- From 9 to 17 persons we provide you Mini Bus Mercedes Sprinter 18 seats
- We also provide you transfer from/to Athens Airport/Hotel or Piraeus port
Also is a great idea to do the tour with SUV or other type of car with extra supplement
- Upon our meeting in Athens we will give you a folder with vouchers of the hotel, tickets and contact number of each area.
- Our local drivers in each island will be waiting there holding a sign with your name written on it, in order to meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
- We provide you FAST FERRY TICKETS in order to spend more time in each Island. Sometimes the ferry route can be changed depending on the shipping company’s schedule. In any case, we will modify the program accordingly. Also note that we can provide you AIR TICKETS instead off ferry tickets with extra supplement.
Our driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Athens or Air B&B address. If you arrive at Athens airport or Piraeus, our representative driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name written on it and he will help you with your baggage, and will accompany you at your car, offering you mineral water & tissues
- We provide you 4* star & 3* star hotels accommodation. You can ask for an upgrade in 5 stars hotels.
- Please note that the hotesl in our proposed program may be changed, depending on the availability and the time that you will make the booking. In any case we will book hotels at the same level
- We suggest collaborating hotels in each island you visit. Our company's policy is in agreement with changes in your place of accommodation and in the hotels, upon agreement, on extra supplement if it is needed
Our tours are absolutely PRIVATE only for you. You can add or remove everything from our proposed program in order the tour to be modified and adjusted by you. We can accommodate from 1 person to 36 persons or more
In order to take full advantage of your stay in Greece, we would also like to draw your attention to the importance of taking out an insurance policy in the event of an unexpected happening during your trip. To this effect, we have collaborated with INTERAMERICAN, the largest private insurance company in Greece
- 1,5 euros per room per day for 3*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 3 euros per room per day for 4*star hotels - Paid at the hotel
- 5 euros per room per day for 5*star hotels - Paid at the hotel.
- Winter: November 1 to March 31 - 08.30 until 15.00
- Summer: April 1 to October 31 - 08.00 until 19.30
- 10 euro / person for Acropolis Museum
- 20 euro / person for Acropolis
- 8 euro / person Ancient corinth & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Epidaurus
- 12 euro / persons for Mycenae & Treasury of Arteus
- 12 euro / person for Ancient Olympia & Museum
- 12 euro / person for Delphi & Museum
- 3 euro / person for each monasteries of Meteora
- Children under 18 years of age are free of charge
- Students from E.U ( ID is required )
- In order to confirm any booking, 30% payment in advance is required, fully refundable in case of any written cancellation received 40 days prior the arrival date.
- For any cancellation OR change between 40 days to 20 days prior the first day of arrival, cancellation fees equal to 50% of the total cost of program applies.
- For any cancellation OR change within 19 days prior the first day of arrival and/or non shows, full cancellation fees applies – the total cost of the program.
- Air ticket & Ferry tickets are no refundable.
- A written notification of any cancellation or change is necessary to be sent to PRIVATE TOURS Greece.